zaya game os:on current track..

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey peeps I have started zaya game is...I hope u all lyk it and please continue..
------------------
It was raining heavily outside...
Zain was sitting in the dhaba thinking why his father photo was hanging on the wall...
Outside all was fully drenched and was coming towards her dhaba because her home was 10 km away and it would be difficult to reach their as fast as possible...
Zain thoughts were broken by his phone which was beeping ..he unlocked it and got a shock of his life..he has received a message from aliya haider..he started connecting the dots..photo ,mail and lady owner...he realised that lady was non-other than his aliya...aliya zain abdullah...
He got up from his seat suddenly he saw a lady figure entering the dhaba..

Please continue guys..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I'll try a bit so res
Unres

He stared in silent shock, as she shuffled in, muttering to herself, quite obviously cursing the rain. "Aaliya.", he whispered. Aaliya stopped in her tracks and looked ahead and froze. Zain slowly sauntered towards her, while she stood rooted to the spot, unable to react. Zain smiled, through his tears, as he gently squeezed her hands. "How did you manage to live without me for a year?", Zain asked, tears choking his voice, "I was dying within myself every single day. Did I make you hate me so much tht you wouldn't even call me once?" Aaliya swallowed, holding her tears back, like she'd been doing for a year, for she knew, if she broke down even once, she would fall weak in front of the world and that was the last thing she wanted. She wanted to run into his arms and tell him just how much she'd suffered without him, but she wouldn't. She rather just asked, her voice as cold as ice, "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho, Zain?"
~-~

K, hope that was good enough! :)
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Continued...
Zain-aaliya and went towards her but she stopped him by showing her hand...
Aliya-bas zain abb kya reh gaya hai itni bezti me baad ...abb kya chahiye tum he (tears started falling from her eyes)
Tumne meri zindagi barbaat kar Di...
Zain-aaliya mujhe maaf kar do...
Revelio thumbnail
Aaliya dabbed at her eyes furiously. "Tum ne bohot der kar di, Zain. ", she said, looking away. Zain grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards him, "Ek pura saale bithaya maine tumhare bina, yeh sazaa kafee nahi the?" Aaliya stared at him, rage filling her eyes, "Tumhe kya lagta? Mujhe yeh sab karna aasaan tha? Yeh sab karna pasand tha mujhe? Nehi Zain, tumne khud sab kuch barbaad kar di. Ab mein kyun maaf karoon tujhe?" Zain didn't know what he could possibly do to convince her. She had made it clear that she was still angry, but he had to win her back, come what may. "Aaliya, please, mujhe sirf ek mokka do, mein aaj ke baad tumhara dil kabhi nahi dukhunga. I promise, but please, just give me one chance to make things right, again.", he pleaded. He saw her eyes waver, clearly her resolve melting. "Aaliya, please, just give me this one last chance." He caressed her cheeks gently, wiping her tears away with his thumb, while she looked on into his eyes. "Even if I gave you a another chance, how would it matter? Tumne toh sab kuch khatam kar li, Zain."
~-~
Ok so there again, hope it was ok n I know the hin di bits must've been pretty bad, but I tried my best to not make any mistakes, but of there r any, plz do ignore them. :)
oriyu24 thumbnail
Zain: I will prove it to you...
Aliya: I give you one month prove yourself...
Za in:done...par mujhe karna kya hoaga?
Aliya:tum he mere dhabe mein as an employee kaam karna padega..
Zain: deal done...
Aliya :done..
Revelio thumbnail
As the days passed, Aaliya grew more surprised of Zain's capabilities. She had clearly thought he would fail, after all he was a city guy, but no, he'd proved her wrong, he hardly fumbled with any task. One of those days, as Aaliya worked away in her kitchen, a familiar pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around her. Zain. "Kya kar rahe ho, Mallika-e-Zain?", he mumbled, into her shoulder. "Kyun? Andhe hogaye kya? Dikh nahi sakta? Kaam kar rahi hoon.", she snapped. She elbowed him sharply in his chest, to free herself from his grip and continued, "Ek aur baat, mujhe Mallika-e-Zain mat bulao. Mein tumhara boss hoon, yaad rakh lo." Zain smiled, "Yes boss!" Aaliya rolled her eyes and continued with her work. She noticed Zain still standing behind her. "Statue ki tarah yahan kyun khadi ho? Jaa ke kaam kar lo apni.", she ordered. Zain grinned amusedly, he'd never seen this side of Aaliya before "Ok ok! But jo bhi ho, tum ab bhi meri Mallika-e-Zain hi ho." He winked at her and walked away, shoving his hands into his pockets, leaving Aaliya in her own bubble of frustration.
~-~
oriyu24 thumbnail
Zain was chopping vegetables when his hand got cut and started bleeding..
Aliya noticed it and quickly went to him and took his finger and licked the blood and said dhyaan se kaam nahi kar sakte... abb lag gayi naa... dard ho raha hai kya?
Zain was surprised by the sudden outburst and he could see the concern for him in her eyes...
Aliya realised what she said and stepped back and cleared her throat
Aliya:jaldi se kaam start karo ...
Za in:ok
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was night and zain and aliya cleaning the dhaba
zain as usual waited for aliya to finish her work so that he can indirectly spend time with her droping her to house
Revelio thumbnail
Note:- this bit is supposed to come b4 meghapaim's part, I posted this a bit late so yeah. :)

Aaliya quickly walked away, chiding herself internally for being so impulsive. Zain smiled behind her back as he watched her retreating form. He called out, "Let's see for how long you're gonna keep running away from me, Aaliya. You know you can't go far and even if you do, I will find you and win your heart back." Aaliya stopped and turned back. "There's no need to be such an introvert, Zain. You were hurt and I just wanted to help you. It's called humanity, you would know if you had any.", she retorted. Zain chose to ignore that sharp remark she'd just made, he didn't want things turn to serious. Instead, he pulled on a grin and cheekily replied, "Acha? Lekin tumhare saare workers toh tumhe chudail bulaate ho and I'm pretty sure chudails have 0 humanity. Nehi? And also, if you really wanted to help me, you could have just got me a bandag"e or something, why suck my finger like a vampire?" Aaliya opened her mouth to argue, but she didn't know what to say, she groaned in frustration. "You're impossible, Zain!", she huffed and marched away.
oriyu24 thumbnail
Continuing from meghapaim...
Zain was waiting when aliya came and walked towards the road...
Za in:aliya kidhar Jaa rahi ho...
Aliya :kyun tum he dikhai nahi de Raha...taxi ka wait kar rahi hun