Which character of BI are u like?

Poll

Which character of BI are u like?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I'd made this post ages back in another forum n I just remembered it n made it here as well. So which character of BI do u resemble the most? N also why? I'm actually a hybrid of Zain n Osman 😆(not literally of course, u know what I mean 😆). I'm pretty carefree but I'm also pretty responsible n there's nothing I love more than freedom n I'm almost all the time someone my frnds wud rely on n I'm also half an introvert lol. So what abt u guys?
#Mission jo bhi ho 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my character is like aliya
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well din'nt know where do I fit in...so casted my vote for none😊...becaz I do relate to aliya's character but not completely...like I am very vocal about my opinions like aliya and have an opinion of my own on everything😆...I like to take things in my hand when it comes set things right like aliay referring to aliya's attitude towards zain after walima episode...even I don't cry much like aliya but will breakdown once in a while when iam alone😭...but when it comes to forgiving and I would have melted down easily when zain asked for forgiveness and asked aliya to come back or may be atleast would have met him once face to face talked to him and poured my heart out then may would have decided to leave... I am not as serious as aliya in most of the situations and iam more humorous kind😉...I like to take things calmly and in a more composed manner may be like usman saab😃

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...I think I relate myself to ALIYA...
Sometimes when I see her character...I feel I have almost some of her characteristics...like being religious, sweetness, her independent attitude, being strong,...so ALIYA is my choice...

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can relate myself with Zain only in one matter.
I take decisions before knowing anything about that properly and regret *FacePalm*.
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess I am a hybrid of Zain and Aliya😆 I am very fun loving and naughty like Zain and like Aliya becoz I am independent and sweet like her😛