Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It is really hard to choose...
I would go with BHOPALI KITKIT all the scenes before Nikah...that was AWESOME...

Second...post holi scene...was😆 And later on zain's accident care by ALIYA...

Finally...mast magan scene was awww...and also their second NIKAH...

Almost all ZAYA scenes were memorable and fav to me...

mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The swimming pool scene when aliya shy away and zain was getting close with her..
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All of them but if one all time then right now the first scene comes to my mind is "Suno naa sangemar" :)
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well if its cute scenes then...picnic scene where zain pulls aliya's hand says chalo beto tume purekepure ganne juice ki dukhan pilaunga...the way zain said it was very cute...and ofcourse cycle ride and romance...😛... then again swimming pool scene after holi epi where zain says"tum pehna do...warna mein pehenee se raha"...again the zainway said it was too cute...😉.
then if its gutsy scene then it would be aliya's attitude change and the dialogues to zain after the walima fiasco...I love it when women take charge of things in life instead of crying and selfpitying...😊
then next scene is... when zain says to suraiyya to stay out of it becaz its between aliya and him ...this scene was after walima fiasco where suri tries to instigate ...
next scene is when takes a royal walk holding aliya's hand after defending her infront of suri and her nasty friends about the wardrobe malfunction...I righteous act...😃
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Each n every scene full of zaya days😳