Ur fav ZaYa scene b4 confession?

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Just for forum activity, so what's ur fav zaya scene b4 confession? I know if I said just fav zaya scene u guys wud probably say SR scene πŸ˜†, that's why I said b4 confession.
For me it's that scene when zain got hold of aaliya's clip n refused to give it back, then they fell on the bed and then hayye πŸ˜†. I also loved that scene during the mast magan sequence. What abt u guys?

#Mission jo bhi ho πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai?
ALL THE SCENES πŸ˜†

Umm I like that "Tum Kis Cement Ki Bani Ho Yaar." Scene and then...Sheer Korma scene!,(not the Date one,Bhopal one)

Then...First Fall! Then...Kurbaan Hua Dance then...VD party Dance! Mast magan scene!

If you ask me. I would keep on going so lemme stop here πŸ˜†
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love d scenes wen fattu zain ws taught by besharam zain to wooo her biwi nd second wen he gifted aliya dose earrings which he bought his first ever gift to his MKZ
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love the cycle scene... reminds me of my school days... ☺️
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
All of them!! I miss those golden days!!
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai?

ALL THE SCENES πŸ˜†

Umm I like that "Tum Kis Cement Ki Bani Ho Yaar." Scene and then...Sheer Korma scene!,(not the Date one,Bhopal one)

Then...First Fall! Then...Kurbaan Hua Dance then...VD party Dance! Mast magan scene!

If you ask me. I would keep on going so lemme stop here πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Gosh, I think by the end of the day, every single zaya scene wud be listed out, we guys r mad.πŸ˜†
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
My fav scene is the Aliya's sorry (kan pakadke) scene at the shopping mall... I damn loved the scene...

By d way, nyc post !!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love all the scene but a favourite would have to be the pool scene where Zain asks Aaliya why she's blushing like a 60's heroine after the holi sequence.😳
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well this is my most favourite scene of BI..be it before or post the confession... this was the scene which made me fall for BI.. made me an insane phan girl of HarshIka's crackling chemistry.. not that i hate rest all scene but don't know why this scene is kinda special and magical to me..this was the best consoling scene i have ever seen in telly world..i better stop it here..if not i would end up writing an whole essay on this scene..!!! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like all zaya scenes but my favourtie scene is zaya's valentine party and zain defends aliya infront of suraiya and co and the way he dragged herπŸ˜ƒ