Vinny Arora always wanted to part of love story

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Vinny Arora always wanted to part of love story

27 Aug 2014 07:34 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Actress Vinny Arora's wish to be part of a love story has come true with "Yeh Hai Aashiqui".

The "Aathvaan Vachan - Saath Vachano Se Badkar" star is excited about her stint on the show, which airs on Bindass.

"I wanted to be part of a love story for quite some time and when Yeh Hai Aashiqui' was offered, I could not say no to it.

"Everyone loves to watch love stories and Yeh Hai Aashiqui' always comes up with new stories that have a proper start and a perfect end to it which makes it worthwhile to watch," Vinny said in a statement.

In the show, she will be seen as Sachi, who comes from a middle class family, and is looking for means to support her family. She meets Abhijit, played by Abhishek Tiwari, and along the way, not only does she find the perfect job but also the perfect companion.

The episode will be hosted by Ritvik Dhanjani, who will take the viewers through the entire story. It will be aired Friday.

(Source: IANS)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
saw that eps.. really nice story yaar...😊.. it has a bit touch of YHM... but still looked good,,
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

saw that eps.. really nice story yaar...😊.. it has a bit touch of YHM... but still looked good,,

oh i am yet to see it 😊
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rima4ever

oh i am yet to see it 😊

yup.. lovely eps... Viny played the nany of sidharth's lil girl... sidhaarth and his wife doesn't lead a happy life... and they get seperated... nice story...😊... specialy the lil girl was so good,😳
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

yup.. lovely eps... Viny played the nany of sidharth's lil girl... sidhaarth and his wife doesn't lead a happy life... and they get seperated... nice story...😊... specialy the lil girl was so good,😳

i have to see it now 😛