Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Plz i can't even imagine this.but u never know as beintehaa cvs are hatkele satkele. i will give talaq to beintehaa the day rehan aliya marriage will happen aage dekhne ke naubat nahi aayagi and i hate rehan's character don't compare him with ajay devgan's character in hddcs.beintehaa is about zaya and zaya only not about forced pillar lol
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Mere dreams mein bhi aisa nahi ho sakta yaar, this is just a lil too OTT 😆. Arre yaar, ur just doing ur head in. There is never going to be a point in the show when aaliya will go back to rehaan, there's no chance of that. We might have to bear a disgusting pairing of rehaan n aaliya in the future but that wud be b4 zaya reunion, aaliya will only return to zain, not go back to rehaan. BI is definitely not a representation of bollywood tragedy films of the 90s, it's a modern day story n they're not gonna take it the HDDCHS way. Beintehaa is the story of zain and aaliya's love story, they're definitely not gonna make it rehaan-aaliya's love story. I'm not saying this coz I trust the CVs-I don't, I fact have 0 trust on them, ever since the talaaq happened, but this is just plain logic n strategy, if u ask me. I just don't see this happening.