ZaYaParadise thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yep! That's right. Time for REAL ZAYA DRAMA.
So a quick recap of Last Night's Episode: Zain imagines Aaliya in his arms (which looked incredibly REAL!) ...but anyway. We fans know the tragedy when the next moment Zain's arms are bare and Aaliya was RIGHT BEHIND HIM!! (You just couldn't turn back, ZAIN!! WHYYY???)

Next, Zain goes to Aaliya's Dhaba and BOOM! Usmaan Maamu's Photo is hanging on the wall!! Oh, why Zain why couldn't you figure it out?! He did not realize where he was until he received that mail! And at this point, I literally wanted to HUG the CVs, eventhough I hadn't been laid back all this time. Eversince Usmaan died, Beintehaa gets even more intense. And honestly, I LOVE NAFEESA. If she was the reason why ZaYa are far away, she will also be the reason why they'll come close. She has already realized her mistake and wants Aaliya back in the house. (Some sympathy and applauds, perhaps? At least, for Gunjan's Acting.)

Anyway, coming back to ZaYa. So there's this thing about Rehaan too. He does not wanna come in between Zain & Aaliya, but then again, he has feelings for her. Aaliya, on the other hand, has no feelings as such. Don't know what they'll show, but I don't think Aaliya is the kind of girl who wraps around another just because one has left. With Zain's return, this part of the stpry will surely bring back the ZaYa Age. This time we'll get to see Aaliya playing Hard-To-Get and Zain being the molten sugar instead. Remember what he said? "Humara rishta toot hi nahi sakta; kyunki ye mohabbat se bada hai" (We are inseparable because our relation is larger than Love).

I just want Aaliya to be SUPER RUDE and Zain pacifying her the way he did in his dream. There'll be some tears shed, some anger exposed, some hard feelings rejuvenated, but in the end all's worth when ZaYa are together.

In the meantime, Zarina has nothing to do with ZaYa and she's more into digging out Suraiyya's past. I honestly don't get the games of these sisters; it turns out, no one really wins; they end up all screwed up and back-fired and what not!

Tiffs will grow when Aaliya comes face to face with Fahaad who wants to buy her Dhaaba. I really wanna see how they react and what's Zain impact on it. Will Zain react negatively when he finds out Aaliya is staying with Rehaan and his family too? What about his reaction in front of the Haiders? He'll be so embarrassed to face Ghulam and Shabana!!

Some more emotional growth to be witnessed in the upcoming week! My seat belts are completely buckled as tight as possible. Do share your views, cuz they may differ from mine, but all's accepted in good "BI" Spirits. 😊
Edited by ZaYaParadise - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm pretty sure aliya's gonna ignore zain and will be rude to zain but zain wont give upp and will manaofy aliya!
I just cant wait them to come face to face!
super excited!
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right we will get zaya moments in upcoming track .when zaya will come face to face and zain will try to win her back initially aliya will ignore him try to keep herself away from zain she will even confront him.but gradually her heart will start melting bcoz we know how much she loves zain.but as she said she is a pakki muslman she will feel its a sin to go back to go back to zain and they cant be together after divorce.on the other hand her family will force her to marry rehan.she will feel helpless.i m afraid that. she may decide to marry rehan to keep zain away from her.i don't know rehan aliya marriage will happen or will be stoped at last moment due to some loop hole in zaya talaq.i want zaya to reunite but don't know how it will happen without halala.