ZaYa OS: Proposal!

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"Aaliya Ghulam Haider, living with you had made me realize one thing. And that is what real love truly is. I have always heard love is magical, its.. its divine. Something that can't be expressed in words. But Haider, its almost like you have done some magic on me. I can't stay without you. I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop admiring you. We have been roomies for like a year now. So today, with all due respect for you and your rejection in my heart. I hearby propose you for marriage. Will you marry me Haider?" Speechless! "Look I know this is a bit too early. Or maybe a bit late. Or maybe at the right time. But I know YOU are the one for me. And we can't deny it. I love you Haider. So ready to become Abdullah from Haider?"

"You are seriously mad Abdullah!" I said rushing into his arms.

"I love you!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry will update today in the evening. By my phone this was so I had to make it short. In evening will try to update for sure. Till then comments and likes!

PM's? Not for this or the updates. Sending PM's from my phone is a serious headache.
Thanks a lot and take care
Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago