Rate this BI month....torturous, shocking or satisfactory...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok...AUGUST...comes to an end and so does the torture of CVS this month...😛...
FIRST- we got a new director...ANKUR SIR...and I must say...I so miss MAAN sir...his entry post eid gave us shocks which we might never forget...equally blame the CVS as well...Why??

1- CRYING THI BEINTEHAA...well begin with mamus death...ALIYA crying...TALAAQ...and worst of all ZAIN crying and depressed...I mean come on every scene I had to cry...

2- LEAP KA JHATKA- un expected is the word to be written...we all were like RUJU, HALALA...and what we got a leap...where we do not see a happy ZAYA...but poles apart ZAYA..

3- REHAN...sorry not bashing the actor but the character...I mean ALIYA in his home post TALAAQ,that weird music, post leap in Hyderabad with ALIYA, feelings for ALIYA...I was 🤢

4- ZARINA mystery...a new CHUDAIL...with some revenge...too much NEGATIVITY this month...

The GOODS...well they cannot be ignored...

1- MEHR KA TWIST...unExpected...GOOD start with ZAYA kitkit...but COMPLETELY WASTED.

2- ZAYA + MATHERAN...that moment was👏...all the scenes were awesome...but again...COMPLETELY WASTED.hope future mein KUCH KAAM AAYe..

3- NAFEESA EXPOSED...well we were like OMG it happened ZAYA will unite...but what we got BJKT..

4- ZAYA ENDING...well hope this does not go into waste...I mean 2 back to back ZAYA moments...(haan ya NA and dream hug)...it was a PERFECT ENDING TO A TRAGIC MONTH...indicating ZAYA union sooner or later...those 2 scenes made us go CRAZY...🤪

My view...it was completely tragic...no happy moment month...HOPE WE NEVER GET THIS AGAIN...

A COMPLETE SHOCKER MONTH FOR ME...COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED...

what's your view.???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
August has been a complete intense and shocking month :)
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This month was shocking and depressing
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
blend of three !
torturous = talaaq 🥺
shocking = rehaan feelings 4 aliya !😳
satisfactory = matheran scenes + nafeesa's truth revelead + zain's beintehaa mohhabbat 4 aliya❤️