A warm winter morning -zaya os

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hie friends I am back with torture hope u like it and do comment

A warm winter morning

Aaliya POV
It was chilling winter night ...I already was tired of the household chores so decided to sleep instead of waiting for my him to come back .. So covered my head with the blanket trying to sleep but didn't succeed my mind kept on thinking about him. I had goose bumps on my body it was too cold usually its not to cold but probably the temperature has dip down today .

I heard the door creek ...
I didn't have energy to talk to zain
He would definitely make me indulge me in too love making if I talked to him. So I thought of acting that I am asleep
I heard the wardrobe one his bag fall on the couch and then the bathroom door creek .
Again I heard the door open his footsteps walking towards the bed
I felt the bed sink as he climbed the bed ...

God hope he sleeps and do sent do me of his antics with me
My head still under the covers
I felt the covers pulled down
It was his daily job to pull the blanket down my head
Suddenly I could feel his fingers playing with my hair
My back was facing him
I was sleeping on sides

His finger tips played with my hair and and his nose took in my scent I could feel his warm breath on by hair and bare part of my back

Zains POV
I pushed her hair ahead so I could play with her soft skin .
As I traced my fingers from the nape till the zip of her kurti ...k could feel her shiver ..I thought to myself"I know you can act well but not in front of me wify"as I traced the side of
her curves just breathing close to her neck .
I knew my warm breath on her skin makes her go mad

Aaliyas POV
Why does he breath
I am going mad as he is taking in my scent his fingers running through my sides again his went back to my back god what's he up to
As he placed a wet kiss on my bare back and his fingers ran down till the last bone ony spin makingy body shiver i knew one more time he does that I will be caught so I changef y position sleeping on by backy face facing the ceiling my eyes still closed ..hope he doesn't know I am awake
I could feel his arms wrap around my waist hope he sleeps now
But but he isn't the one who will give up he palced his head in the crook of my neck and kissed there softly ..
"My wife u are good actor but not the best " i heard as he bit my earlobe

Zains POV
I could see her eyes twinch as I but her
Her eye lids slowly opened up .
Her eyes so deep so beautiful they are
God the way she looks at me I love her more and more each day ...but she is a big natuanki

She changed her position And went on her side makeing hwr back face me just asked "zain itna late kyun hua "and covered her body with blanket
I got into the blanket and hugged her and snuggled into her nape
"Aur tum itna jaldi kyun so gayi"as I kissed her hair
"Kuch Karna nahi hair kya I asked wickedly tracing my fingers down her soft skin on her hands and enterwind with her fingers

Aaliya POV
God he is so besharam
Its been one month we got back together one month since I came back to mumbai
And this man hasn't not let one night pass without making me go mad not one night has not forgot of making love to me.
Not one night have I not moaned not one night he has not pass without confessing how much he loves me and missed me
"Zain its too cold today and I was also tired so please let's sleep "as I pulled his hands on my waist and slept

"Aaliya I love u "he whispered as he pushed my hair ahead his finger pulling my zip down and his warm breath creating havoc on my shoulders ..
My body shivered
"Zain its too cold let me sleep "I whispered buy he wasn't going to give up
He rubbed his stubble with by cheeks "I missed u "as he kissed my cheeks
And his fingers ran down my bare back his hands tried to pull of my kurti but I couldn't near the cold winds blow.
I turned around yo face him his face was very close to mine his forehead touched my forehead as he kissed the corner of my lips leaving the lips making me want more

Zain POV
I could see her chest rising and falling I'm short of air
I held her stomach and kissed her neck and shoulder licked them
Her hands clenched the side of bedsheets as my hands move up and down her abdomen I rolled the kurti up till her bloom so I could get her flesh directly .

I wanted get rid of her kurti as soon as possible but not like always I didn't wanted to push it down as her I wanted to do something different
"Zain" the only word she kept on moaning as my fingers ran on her stomach and waist

Aaliyas POV

He has gone mad.
His hands are making me ma's
But I m not not gonna Given
HD climbed my body as his weight fell on my body I winced in pain his legs enveloped my legs
As he bit the soft skin of my neck
He murmmed "aaliya why aren't you playing along "as I clenched the bedsheets "zain "I moaned as he bit the neckline of my kurti trying to pull it down
"Zain please "and with that thus he got up from me "theek hai "he said angrily ."kya hua zain "I sat up I think he is angry as o didn't play along "zain "I was about to continue bit he turned around and pulled up the kurti missing my arms and sides as it fell on the bed and pinned me down on the bed "ohh zain please" tugging my hands in his hair pulling him up "zain u haven't kissed me yet "I could see smile playing in his face as his lips played on my facet leaving my lips which made me crazy held his hair tighter and pulled his lips on mine
I bit his lower lip and entered his mouth exploring the yummiest juice ever

I don't know when I had pulled his T-shirt off
His hands playing with my black lacy
Clothes down my bloom
As he bit on the clevage I arched and his hands wandered on by back to unhook it and threw it down as he fondled and nibnled his fingers playing with my fingers

I don't remember whem his legs had pulled down my salwar as his hands played on my thighs his pelvic bridle hit mine ..as he pulled down the last thing off me he whispered "just a second "as he trotted to the side tables drawer "zain "I pulled him "I think we should move on"as a tear escaped my eyes he kissed it off and his swiftly thrusted into me and I pulled his back to crush into my chest as his hands palyed with mg thighs pulling it up his back as he thrusted harder "zain "I couldn't stop but pull him as I dug his shoulders with my nails he thrusted last time and we climaxed together ..the body which was shivering while back was all sweaty and jerky under his body as he locked my sweat of my forehead I bit his shoulder "ouuch kya kar rahi ho tum "he asked

"Why why I can't bite u zain"she asked making an innocent pout
"Offcourse "he said as he rested back on the bed snuggling into me and vaaping for some air

Morning
I got up with the chirps of bird and felt his arms on waist we were still undressed his legs enter wind with mine .
I didn't want to to disturb him he worked so hard in office the whole day a d then making love to me.
His warm breath syncronised and I could feel his chest rise and fall in rhythmic manner
After few minutes I could feel his hands play with my curves
I turned around to see at him
His brown eyes had so much more lust for me and his smirk said he is gonna kill me today under his gaze
I bent up to kiss his forehead
"I love u "I said and he pushed me down on the bed and climbed on me ."aaliya its a Sunday its chilimg outside what do u think of a marathon day" as he went down to kiss my thoroat and I pulled up the blanket over our bodies . it was the warmest winter morning in my life

Sorry it's too mature but just couldn't stop myself from sharing it with u ppl

Leave back ur comments as I have 75friends I can pm only 50 and I hardly get 20loks and comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
h ho mu gutter queen..you made my day dear...I wish we could get such besharam scenes in the serial...but alas we won't
It was awesome..loved every bit of it..Girl would give anything to have someone like Zain Abdullah in their lives...!
katmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

h ho mu gutter queen..you made my day dear...I wish we could get such besharam scenes in the serial...but alas we won't

It was awesome..loved every bit of it..Girl would give anything to have someone like Zain Abdullah in their lives...!

Lol thank you so much Ann
Ya so true anything for zain abdullah
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg
wow wow wow
awesome
uff iam speechless
beyond perfect
superb
true u r gutter queen
I loved it
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Phew.. it was hot... but a lil mature for viewers here.. keeping in mind many are under 18...
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my stomach is doing summersault after reading dis dis is mature yet very amazingly written superb
katmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Phew.. it was hot... but a lil mature for viewers here.. keeping in mind many are under 18...

Ya I know I am sorry if u are offended next time will take care of it
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear.it so hot and romantic.i wish in show zain also not leave aliya any night.thanks for pm and keep writing more.
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh girl it was so beautiful,hawt,intense! Loved it very well written! You activated my gutter mind haha
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omgg!! tht was super hottt and romantic☺️ ..very beautifully written..👏
loved it❤️..ty so much for d pm...