Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel SURAIYA has mistakenly done something to ZARINA or someone related to ZARINA...coz
1- ZARINA entered post usman's death...till now no one knew SURAIYA had a sister...her entry was well planned...if she wanted she could have entered before his death...so I think now that suri is weak she will torture her to get what she wants..

2- bilal is not aware of what was the past...increasing curiousity...so ZARINA is here for payback...maybe that doll was of Zarina's dead child ...hmmm

3- PRECAP was shocking...I mean suri reacting that way...it is like as though previously she wanted revenge from ZARINA which she achieved...but forgot later as ZARINA had broken ties with her.

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

I feel SURAIYA has mistakenly done something to ZARINA or someone related to ZARINA...coz

1- ZARINA entered post usman's death...till now no one knew SURAIYA had a sister...her entry was well planned...if she wanted she could have entered before his death...so I think now that suri is weak she will torture her to get what she wants..

2- bilal is not aware of what was the past...increasing curiousity...so ZARINA is here for payback...maybe that doll was of Zarina's dead child ...hmmm

3- PRECAP was shocking...I mean suri reacting that way...it is like as though previously she wanted revenge from ZARINA which she achieved...but forgot later as ZARINA had broken ties with her.

Remember zarina dialog... All this comfort should have been hers but suri snatched it from her... or something like that... man ,, BI is becoming more and more mysterious
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Remember zarina dialog... All this comfort should have been hers but suri snatched it from her... or something like that... man ,, BI is becoming more and more mysterious

Yup...it is like she was waiting for usman's death...she was also not from Dubai..she was in Mumbai.SHE knew everything happening so far..and that dialogue...clearly indicates she will rip barkat by separating the 2 sons...and suri will be HELPLESS...

This generally happens post someone's death...some one creates negativity b/w relations like BILAL doing here...later we get a scuffle b/w relations which might happen b/w ZAIN and FAHAD...and finally a BOLD STEP is taken without knowing the consequences which will be done by FAHAD or SURAIYA...later the negatives enjoy seeing this scenario...and finally take over by promising to unite relations which they never do...which will be done by ZARINA...
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think pasta queen was kidnapped in her childhood
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My mind not working...
Anything above will work...
ZaYa13 thumbnail
So i'm going to take a guess that someone close to her must have died or got murdered when she was a child and she witnessed the whole scene and the murderer manipulated Suraiya which is why she has the fears of dolls and maybe that's where the blood came from - just a guess i have no clue but we will just have to wait and see 😊
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whatever it is it HAS something to do with the current situation, and might affect this current situation. Or this wouldnt be brought up

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Whatever it is it HAS something to do with the current situation, and might affect this current situation. Or this wouldnt be brought up

Well I think its paving its way for aaliya's come back to barkat villa and in zain's life also an eye opener for suri that aaliya is a gem of a person... but one thing is sure, aaliya will not be back at the very last moment, and suri beomes almost mentally unstable😲
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Well I think its paving its way for aaliya's come back to barkat villa and in zain's life also an eye opener for suri that aaliya is a gem of a person... but one thing is sure, aaliya will not be back at the very last moment, and suri beomes almost mentally unstable😲

Yes something like that. That's a very nice analysis btw 😃

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

Yes something like that. That's a very nice analysis btw 😃

Thanks you/...😃