Predictions for Suri dark past!!!!(weekend discussions)

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yesterday we got glimpses that suri has some dark past, unlke barkat this ones look more terrifying, like suri saw something that scared the living daylights out of her.. so make your predictions here... I know its too early cos we have only, one doll, one blood stained handkerchief, car screeching...

Here is mine:

someone must have lured suri when she was a kid with a doll and try to kidnap her or take advantage of her but she pushed the person and that person got hit by a car and died in front of her... HMMM... does that make any sense... πŸ˜•..

Where is everyone??? Increase our activity ...

Mission 735...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
or may be " child play movie" type of story happened in suri's childhood with that doll..!!!
PS: Looks like this lady has a thing for dark pasts..!!!😳😳
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think she may have unintentionally caused the death of a loved one...

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

or may be " child play movie" type of story happened in suri's childhood with that doll..!!!
PS: Looks like this lady has a thing for dark pasts..!!!😳😳

Hmmm... could be... Suri looks terrified and too traumatized ... CV are really doing a wonderful job... this will increase our curiosity level to its maximum...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
or Maybe Suraiyya was the one who caused Barkat's accident.And when Aliya found someone as Barkat,The mother's love and Tadap for her daughter takes over! so She starts to believe that Barkat is alive,is with her and starts living in the dream! Which can never ever become true! maybe Zarina was with her at that time!
The Dolls sound was kinda creepy πŸ˜•

I totally dont understand! I think the CV's were working on a Horror film before.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...
I have no idea at all

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

or Maybe Suraiyya was the one who caused Barkat's accident.And when Aliya found someone as Barkat,The mother's love and Tadap for her daughter takes over! so She starts to believe that Barkat is alive,is with her and starts living in the dream! Which can never ever become true! maybe Zarina was with her at that time!

The Dolls sound was kinda creepy πŸ˜•

I totally dont understand! I think the CV's were working on a Horror film before.

But Avi, suri remembers it as her childhood incident cos zari is taking advantage of that incident..
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

But Avi, suri remembers it as her childhood incident cos zari is taking advantage of that incident..

ohh! Maybe its her loved one's death.Which happened horribly in front of her IDK πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

ohh! Maybe its her loved one's death.Which happened horribly in front of her IDK πŸ˜•

Yaa.. thats what even I think, she saw someone die in front of her... but what ever it is, our curiosity has increased and so will our confusion... By the time BI goes off air I will be a half crackπŸ˜†
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Yaa.. thats what even I think, she saw someone die in front of her... but what ever it is, our curiosity has increased and so will our confusion... By the time BI goes off air I will be a half crackπŸ˜†

Seriously! Beintehaa has made me a crack already.What is there left?I never shout and Scream like crazy for just a Hug of any Couple! πŸ˜†