Great dream scene!

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello forum peeps! Missed making posts today had to go for family gathering and now I'm finally back home! So tired but was loads of fun 😳 Anyways getting back to the post 😆
I just watched today's beintehaa and was so excited because of the precap! I was like today were going to find out the truth if they meet or not, but as we all know it turned out to be zains dream! But what a cute hug that was😳 So tight, like Pree literally just fit perfectly into his arms, was such a magical moment until his dream broke and I was literally screaming at my laptop SHE IS RIGHT BEHIND U DUDE TURN TURN TURN...but he didn't why cvs WHYYY !!! Please don't play with my emotions...the hug scene was the best for me in today's episode and I'm sure a lot of u will agree as well 😉. I was glad zain saw his dad's picture in the Dhaba and then the precap, I wonder if he will realize it's his Aliya Haider, who else could it be 😆 Well one thing is for sure destiny is playing its game but I'm sure they will meet soon! All in all, hats off to Harshika for executing such an awesome scene and I just want them to meet now bas!
Ok that's all from me to 😛

Mission 735 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post!!!