Has Any of you...

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ever Changed your username over here
Coming to me...yes i have...my old username used to be Blablabla123456πŸ˜†

P.P.S Im bored...thats why i made this
As i have changed it once...can i change it again...
I wanna change it to HarshadKiBiwi😳
Now answer jaldhi se
-Alina
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My previous username was stereohearts200 πŸ˜†. It was inspired by an Adam Levine song πŸ˜†. Then I just changed my UN to my name.
N harshadkibiwi, oye hoye πŸ˜†! I'm not gonna mind but I think ur gonna find a troop of girls outside ur house all set to murder u, lol.🀣
yeah u can change ur username but u have to wait for a period of time (if u go look at ur profile in the username editing part u will know how many months exactly) n once that period is over, u can change it again. If u don't want anyone e else to take the username before u do then just put it on the waiting list thing.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

My previous username was stereohearts200 πŸ˜†. It was inspired by an Adam Levine song πŸ˜†. Then I just changed my UN to my name.

N harshadkibiwi, oye hoye πŸ˜†! I'm not gonna mind but I think ur gonna find a troop of girls outside ur house all set to murder u, lol.🀣
yeah u can change ur username but u have to wait for a period of time (if u go look at ur profile in the username editing part u will know how many months exactly) n once that period is over, u can change it again. If u don't want anyone e else to take the username before u do then just put it on the waiting list thing.

Waiting list par kaise daalte hai
Argh...muje wahi username chahiye
They tld i hve to wait for a year🀒
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Waiting list par kaise daalte hai
Argh...muje wahi username chahiye
They tld i hve to wait for a year🀒

Yeah then u can't change it UN until a yr. Nowadays on IF I think u actually can't change ur username more than once but I think that was a recent change so still moat of us can change our un again. Oh n the waiting list thing, I think that's all u needed to do, I think after yr it will change by itself or maybe give a notification or something, I'm not so sure abt that.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Yeah then u can't change it UN until a yr. Nowadays on IF I think u actually can't change ur username more than once but I think that was a recent change so still moat of us can change our un again. Oh n the waiting list thing, I think that's all u needed to do, I think after yr it will change by itself or maybe give a notification or something, I'm not so sure abt that.

Aww...its so not fair..so not fairrr
Agar kisi ne yeh username cheen liya toh uski kher nahi😑
Revelio thumbnail

Aww...its so not fair..so not fairrr
Agar kisi ne yeh username cheen liya toh uski kher nahi😑

I know, it's really annoying.
U mi8 just wanna cross check with someone else abt the username waiting list thing coz I only know it exists, I haven't done it myself. Just post it in the help desk, or the forum (I know the mods will close it but they usually give the answer themselves). If u put it on the waiting list thing then the username won't be available to anyone else.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

I know, it's really annoying.
U mi8 just wanna cross check with someone else abt the username waiting list thing coz I only know it exists, I haven't done it myself. Just post it in the help desk, or the forum (I know the mods will close it but they usually give the answer themselves). If u put it on the waiting list thing then the username won't be available to anyone else.

Thanks for the idea dude!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Revelio thumbnail

Thanks for the idea dude!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ur welcome :)
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup i did...phele it was 123renudrlng .. i changed it to ...Renu...ab soch rahi hu ki usse --MKB.Pvt.Ltd--- bana du..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

Yup i did...phele it was 123renudrlng .. i changed it to ...Renu...ab soch rahi hu ki usse --MKB.Pvt.Ltd--- bana du..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MKB Pvt Ltd.
🀣
Aisa koi username hota hai???πŸ˜‰