Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: debasree04

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
One such incident I remember is when Shri and I indulged in a fight over Salman Khan Tongue [ P.S: Salman Khan is still mine, Shri. πŸ˜›]

Dream on. Salman is officially my husband. You can't ever get him. πŸ˜›

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
There's been many hilarious and memorable ones to be honest. However, I can say that all the moments when I've been told off by her like she's my mom (which I do appreciate) and her sweet way of scolding me for my mistakes have all been memorable. All her scoldings basically. Tongue I never forget them even in my wildest dreams! πŸ˜† Oops let's not reveal too much openly here now. πŸ˜†

You are just too much. πŸ˜†

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
I read it in our FC it was about a scene n a missing hand of the hero...she will know whom am talking abt πŸ˜† i dont want to disclose...well the discussion was abt where was the hand missing 🀣

Yes let's not corrupt young minds here. πŸ˜†

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
There are loads.. Roz roz kuch na kuch na kuch utpatang baatein karte hain.. its gonna be difficult to state one for sure .. Right??

Let the baatein continue. We're never going to run out of things to talk about. πŸ˜‰

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
We both adore Eijaz Khan very much since we started watching Laut Aao Trisha.

Yep and then our first PM discussion. πŸ˜‰

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
there is not one bt many n let those b btw us only hai na jerry πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† btw ur granted to have AK for a day n stay away frm him after ur bday else this tom is always behind u wid chaku churi 😈 🀣

Yes I get AK. πŸ˜† I don't care. Tom always loses anyways. So this Jerry is keeping that AK. πŸ˜‰

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Umm so many her posts in saubhagayavati forum use to be great we both love harshsri so much πŸ˜†

I still love Harshsri. 😳

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Well Shreya just randomly asked me about a birthday prep thread in a random show forum and we told her that it was to keep stalkers at bay as best as we can and I asked her if she stalks to check on her birthday thread and she confessed that she knows her friends are making one, so I declared in front of her that we CCs have a birthday less to prepare. And I know she got a lil annoyed but I was too happy and my excitement made her laugh too.

I got annoyed because you were laughing at me. 🀣

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
When she wanted to turn me into khooni tree and i threatened her by getting anti tree gun from Dr. Salunkhe 🀣

Fine. Get it. I'll get the bechani wala tomato juice then. 🀣

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
When i listened to my cousin's silly suggestion and she did not react to it. Indeed i was surprised by her reaction.

Really? 😲

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Not till now.but looking forward to one πŸ˜†

Oh we'll have one maybe one day. πŸ˜†

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
A memorable, crazy, funny moment i had with shreya was at coolbie forum. Right from the day i became a coolbie in 2013 till May 2014 was mad. Ragging people was the best 🀣

I miss our ragging sessions. It's no fun without you and Nidz. πŸ˜†

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
As of now I don't have any.

Don't be sad. πŸ˜‰

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
All...she's always been crazy. πŸ˜›

Triple hmph. πŸ€” Why is everyone calling me crazy?

SPECIAL MOMENTS -

Interactions with her in the Coolbie forum (Sorry Shreya,I dont remember any such specific moments 😳)

It's okay. We had loads in the Sab TV discussion thread before Minuu left IF.

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
If it's the last one then we have had some crazy moments drooling over Raghavi (Harshad-Sriti) πŸ˜† and also had fun making the Sriti bday thread with her, that was memorable 😊

We can still drool over Raghavi at any time. πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Happy Birthday Sri πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope you must be surprised to see this combined effort πŸ˜‰
Hope you like the banner πŸ˜‰ Hope you understand now about that AK siggy which I made for Nidhi πŸ˜† It was compensation to use AK in banner πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You should have refused. Nidz can't do anything. πŸ˜†

When Aahaana & Yuvika told me not to make 2 separate threads rather one combined thread, I was little scared πŸ˜† first thing came to mind - again combined 🀣 u know the reason very well 🀣 But Tanisha, Nishi & Nidhi are very much co-operative & we made it πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u Aahaana & Yuvika for giving this combined thread idea & thank u to Nishi, Nisha & Tani for your co-operation πŸ€—
Thank u to all friends who sent messages & all πŸ€—

And a big thank you to all 4 of you! πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .RajvirNandini.

God u didnt had to tell her this 😳

Kya kare yaar maine promise jo kiya tha baad mein bataungi...have to keep my promise 😳
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: .RajvirNandini.

God u didnt had to tell her this 😳

It's good she did. Now I'm not going to leave you. Blackmailing my friend huh? *runs after Tom with a bat*
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

Omg I am so sorry shreya I totally forgot ur bday really very sorry..😭

Hey belated Happy bday to u..πŸ˜ƒ May u get all the success and happiness and some good episodes of CID lolz.

May u have a blessed life and may u enjoy each and every day.. Keep smiling and keep shining..😊
And keep loving harshad chopda bt only as ur jiju.. πŸ˜†(3 husbands are more than enough u don't need one more)

@ Black: Excuse me but I want 4 husbands. So Harshu will stay as my husband. 😳

And you're not late. My day just started. It's only 9AM here. πŸ˜†
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
And now a big thank you goes out to everyone for their gifts! As you can see I'm using them all. 😳

Thank you everyone for your wishes! You just made my day! 😳

And yes I'm very pleasantly shocked at the surprise. I can see that you guys have been preparing this for a while now given all the work that went into the first page. 😳

I'll give a party tonight after I get my party from my friends and family. πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
A memorable, crazy, funny moment i had with shreya was at coolbie forum. Right from the day i became a coolbie in 2013 till May 2014 was mad. Ragging people was the best🀣

I miss our ragging sessions. It's no fun without you and Nidz. πŸ˜†

alas u admit its no fun without me and nidz πŸ€ͺ i miss them too.
Edited by Tarantallegra - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarantallegra

alas u admit its no fun without me and nidz πŸ€ͺ i miss them too.

I always said that. πŸ˜† This time around I had very little fun in ragging because I kept missing our non-stop chats with the newbies. πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@shreya then u need us back dont ya 😳
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tarantallegra

@shreya then u need us back dont ya 😳

Totally. Come back fast. πŸ˜‰