~* Happy Birthday Jerry aka KhotaSikaShreya *~

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

(At Candy's Bakery)

Tani: I just hope the cake is big enough, man! I just had a look at the guest list again, and goodness! We have a LOT of people coming over!

Deba: Ah, don't worry! You ordered a three kg, right? That's more than enough!

Tani: I hope you are right. (To the person at the counter) What? Oh yeah, we need to write something. (Turns to Deba) Umm...Deba?! What should we write on the cake?

Deba: "Happy Birthday, Shreya?"

Tani: That's too plain! Think of something else!

Deba: Uh well... "Our CID girl! Happy Birthday, Sri!" How about that?

Tani: That's not bad! Any alternatives?!

Deba: Hey, I know what we should do! Let's ask our buddies! I'll whatsapp them and ask them to come up with one word for her. You know something that really describes her! And then we'll club it all together, and mix it up a little and put something up! Say?

Tani: We don't have a lot of time here! So if you must, make it fast! I'll order something in the meanwhile. Put it up on the group!

Deba: Sri is in the whatsapp group! Wouldn't she come to know? (Rolls eyes)

Tani: Oh. Yeah! (Grins sheepishly)

(After five minutes)

Deba: There you go! God, aren't they fast! Let's see what they all have to say.

Edited by .RajvirNandini. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveToLaugh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful, because she is a beautiful person! ❀️

hardworker
Sassy !! She's lively, energetic and full of life .. That's why !!

hyperactive

Creative, because she has an amazing talent which is seen in her IF shop.

Friendly..she makes friends very easily. I remember when i started to become active, She is the first person who scrapped me & started talking like an old friend.

Sweet. She is a beautiful and sweet friend. Always positive and encouraging. Sweet and nice πŸ˜ƒ

All-rounder. She's dedicated, creative, friendly and an amazing person in every way. πŸ‘

It's tough to describe her in one word!! yet I will try... she is a DARLING cos, she has a beautiful heart, very talented with words and also I love her a lot :)

crazy

CRAZY (anything needed for describing WHY πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...

Awesome

Chatty

I'm speechless ❀️

It is very tough but here it is "helpful and cool" because when I joined IF she was the first to help me out with things and she encouraged me a lot too πŸ˜ƒ

You are one damn fun person πŸ˜›

my sweetu di...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Fun. Duh uh! That is because she is fun πŸ˜†

Passionate... because she is just that! She seems to give her all to things she cares about!

Mysterious...coz she loves CID n CI series πŸ˜†

Trustworthy.. why well the word says it all itself

Simple. πŸ˜ƒ She doesn't like talking too much and is very focused plus she likes things to be simple and quick. Her threads and posts etc pretty much say it all. And she's always been different to other due to this straightforward nature of hers. 😊

Sweet because when i met her thru Laut Aao Trisha Forum and from there we started talking to each other thru PMs. I can definitely say she is very sweet person, her conversations and mannerly.

CHOR 😳 Jissey main pasand karti uske peeche pad jati hai Angry VD diya na tujhe ab arjun mera πŸ˜†

Mature, because what she says always make sense.

Sweet coz whenever I talk to her, she is always very sweet to me πŸ˜ƒ

Jani Dushman!! Why? Well, shreya loves to be that 😈

Super cool! πŸ˜ƒ

Shreya is very blunt or you could say she is spectacular.

Awesome

The one word which describes her according to me is "Intelligent"

A high-tension wire.

If I could describe Shreya in one word ,it would be just. She is really fair by nature and level headed. 😳

Bold because she never hesitates to put her point across and believes in calling a spade a spade, and that's a very admirable quality
Understanding. All the times I have interacted with her, she comes across as a very kind, understanding individual. Which makes it very easy to approach her!

Supportive. Whether it's welcoming a confused newbie, or doing a quick last minute edit, she is always there to support.

Tani: That's a huge list! Great...We'll go with, "Happy birthday, Shri! The most beautiful, hardworking, sassy, hyperactive, creative, friendly, sweet, darling, awesome, chatty, helpful, cool, fun, passionate, mysterious, trustworthy, mature person..."

Deba: Okay, stop! As much as I like it, that's just too long, you know! It won't even fit. Let's just go with plain and simple. "Happy Birthday, Sri!" We have more things to worry about, Tani! I don't even know how Nisha and Nidhi are faring!

Tani: Yeah, wait, I'll call them.

Edited by LoveToLaugh - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

(At home)

Nidz: (At the phone) No! No! This is a nightmare! I need to get the food done, and I still haven't decided what I am going to make may be cheese made things! πŸ€ͺ

Tani: (On the other end of the line) Oh! Don't you worry about that! Deba and I have got that covered! Everybody who is coming is bringing something special they have made for Sri. Just manage the drinks and help Nish with the decorations.

Nidz: Ah, thank God! So what are they bringing?

Tani: Here!

[Tani shares whatsapp group discussions among friends about what they are bringing for Shreya]

TeriGalliyan. -I make pasta extremely well so, pasta it is!

monishasri - I will make Palak Paneer with Chapati πŸ˜ƒ

gadhadada - I will bring wrapper of Toffee...πŸ˜‰ 😈 jokes apart πŸ˜† chocolates πŸ˜ƒ

ANGELICEYES - a box of chocolates πŸ˜ƒ

...Mallu... I will bring only Chocolates Because mines Favt naa 😳

-wintergreen- - I will bring white macadamia nut cookies for Shreya πŸ˜›

LoveToLaugh -I would prepare for her: Cookies! The macadamia nut variety.

Ephemera - it would something which she likes.. Chocolate pies...

Premeeristry - Pancakes πŸ˜ƒ

Saraa. - I will bring Cake πŸ˜›
...Mallu... - Oh no 😲 Me too have made Chocolate Cake Because its mines Favt naa 😳

Saraa. - Chill...flavors are different na πŸ˜‰

...Mallu... - Yep

one more πŸ˜›

-peehu- - I only know to prepare Kheer. So I bring it πŸ˜ƒ
pinkpearl5 - Me too bring Kheer just because it's so easy to make and has very less ingredients and Shreya is a simple girl to me so yeah, I bring it . ;)

18shabbo - Sevaiyan for Sri coz everyone loves sevaiyan, especially Khans

flutterby - I have made moong daal ka halwa for Shreya πŸ˜›

Veena.. - Kuch Desi Meetha ho jaye πŸ˜‰ So i made Gajar ka Halwa for Sri πŸ˜ƒ

Cutecj - Oh no...

Veena.. - What happened? Doesn't she like it? πŸ˜•

Cutecj - I've also made Gajar ka Halwa for Shreya πŸ˜›

Uhs313 - Me too! πŸ˜†

Tani - Relax...Sri will be happy with it as u guys made it with lots of love πŸ˜‰

-SNEHAL- Jalebi for my Jaani dushman πŸ˜‰

nsapo - Our thought is always similar πŸ˜‰

QH_DDEJ_Fan - I will bring Jalebis with Rabdi...so somewhat different πŸ˜†

-Preetz- - A nice mouth melting sweet just for Sri.. baaki she needs to tell me, and then ill make them 😳

-Koeli_Appy- - I will bring Kaju Barfi because it's a no nonsense sweet and less messy πŸ˜›

...Parii... - kaaju katli for my sweet di ...😳😳

Strawbella - I will bring Doodh peda πŸ˜›

Abhi-Anamika - I bring Ras Malai πŸ˜ƒ
-Souj- - Me too bring Rasmalai for Shreya 😳
-De.De- - Me too πŸ˜†
Abhi-Anamika - If we would discuss it earlier then it would be better na πŸ˜›
Deba - Don't worry Anamika, if Sri cant take all we can help her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bhavanab - Rasgulla for Shreya πŸ˜›
Deba - Bhavana, great ⭐️ I'll also bring Rasgulla becoz its one of our heroes' favorite na πŸ˜‰
Bhavanab - haha ! πŸ˜† 😳
...Parii... - Me too bring Rasgulla 😳
Tarantallegra - Me too πŸ˜ƒ
Deba - So lots of Rasgulla for Sri πŸ˜‰
Bhavana - But can Shreya tell the name of our hero who loves Rasgulla πŸ˜‰
Deba - If Sri cant answer then we eat all Rasgulla πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

zephyr29 - I made gulaab jamun for Shreya πŸ˜ƒ

Demonstar - I will bring Ice cream for Shreya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
-Gitanjali- - Ravi, I will also bring Ice cream πŸ˜ƒ

visrom - I will bring a huge sundae with 6 scoops of ice-cream for Shreya πŸ˜ƒ

Nidz: Yum! So, that's that, then! Okay, Bye! (Puts the phone down and turns to Nish) Are you done with the mash up, Nish? How much longer is this going to take?

Nish: (glares at Nidz) have you taken a look at the list of songs? Everybody wants to dedicate a song for Sri! It's hard creating a mash up with so many songs!

Nidz: Really? Let me have a look at the list.

Aahaana - Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai because she is workaholic and need a day off πŸ˜†

Abhi-Anamika - aane se uske aaye bahaar,jaane se uske jaye bahaar πŸ˜ƒ

Bhavanab - It's definitely Pande Ji Seeti πŸ˜› .. One would wonder why but it's her craze for salman and she used to have a scene from this song as her siggy so yeah this song definitely !!

Cutecj - JIYA RE( I think she is one who lives her life her way)

debasree - Yeh dosti hum nehin todenge 😳

-De.De- - Khote Sikkey Title song πŸ˜‰

Demonstar - I think Chale Jaise Hawaein.

Ephemera - " hum tho aise hain bhaiyya " from laga chunri mein daag πŸ˜›

gadhadada - an dekhi anjani sii, pagal sii, dewani sii... jany wo kesi hogi ray

-Gitanjali- - Dotson dosti ke liye shukriya

-Koeli_Appy- - Not a song but a famous BG Music of James Bond πŸ˜† coz she is always tolling around shows like CID , FIR , YUDH etc

LoveToLaugh - Dabang dabang. Because she loves everything Salman Khan.

monishasri - i dedicate all the songs which praises friendship to shreya

nsapo - Desi girl

-peehu- - Hum dono jaisa hain kaun yaha Tongue [Shri, hum dono here depicts you and me. Obviously πŸ˜†]

Premeeristry - Khota sikka if that's a song πŸ˜›

-Preetz- - Yeh dosti hum nahi todenge

pinkpearl5 - Palat - Tera Hero Idhar Hain from MTH just because of Varun Dhawan and her love for him!

QH_DDEJ_Fan - Oh My Darling, from Mujshe Dosti Karogi..πŸ˜† idk why but when i met her i was listening to that song πŸ˜† 🀣

.RajvirNandini. - BESHARMI KI HEIGHT *u deserve it* 🀣

Saraa. - Mere rang mein rang ne wali, Pari hoh ya because it's Sallu song and she loves Sallu

18shabbo - Hangover coz her patis are always in her dabba, so it seems the love never fazes out πŸ˜†

-SNEHAL- - Jumme ki raat

Strawbella - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM_gQxiABY

-Souj- - Any Salman Khan song πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Tarantallegra - Tere meri. (It has to be a Salman song )

TeriGalliyan. - Any Salman Khan song!

Uhs313 - Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunaun Dastan ( Mere Yaar ki shaadi hai) πŸ˜‰

visrom - Oh oh jaane jaana, dhoonde tujhe deewana. (Shirtless Salman in all glory)

-wintergreen- - Hud hud dabangg πŸ˜†

zephyr29 - Never good at the songs thing but since Sri's a big fan of Salman any song from his movies would do 😊

Nidz: See! Give me a bit of time!

Edited by debasree04 - 10 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
(Half an hour later)

Nish: Nidz, are you done with the food arrangements? Help me with the gifts. Some of them have already sent their gifts beforehand. We need to put them on the table.

Nidz: That's cool! Let's go!

You know how bad im at making creations.. phir bhi tera Bday tha, had to make something

Edited by TeriGalliyan. - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658765spad45czza.gifhttps://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658765spad45czza.gifhttps://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658765spad45czza.gif

(An hour later)

*Ding dong*

Nish: They are already here! Pretty early, I would say! That's good.

Nidz: (Opens the door) Woah! Hey, you guys! Thanks for coming! I have a feeling this will be awesome! But wait... What's that? (Looks at a HUGE card)

Nish: My, what a lovely card! And so huge! Let's get it here and scribble our messages for her.

Nidz: Why don't we all also mention a special moment spent with her? She'll like that.

Nish: Yeah! Sounds good!

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, ShreyaπŸ€—.
Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again.

Hugs,
Melz

SPECIAL MOMENTS -

Got many which cannot be shared here..I guess she remembers them esp the one around her promotion time :)

Wishing you a very happy birthday dear...😊

Wish ya many more happy returns of d day😊
hope ya have a wonderful day😳

Aishu

Mrs. Khan, Mrs. Dhawan and Mrs. Kapoor i.e. Shreya, you are a good friend and and even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for the friendship we share. πŸ€—

πŸ€—Although I don't like you for being Mrs. Khan, I still love you for being my beta and my mentor in BC.. so happy birthday once again, have a blast on your big day and do share your cake with me! 😎

For obvious reasons (😳), I made a sig for you on Arjun Kapoor. πŸ˜› I'm not a good sig-maker.. Hope you like it. 😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ❀️

Happy birthday Shreya !!!
Best wishes for a joyous day filled with love and laughter.
On your birthday I wish you abundant happiness and love.
May all your dreams become a reality.
Even more than that, may it bring you
Loads of true love and friendship.
Have an amazing birthday πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Shreya diπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Wishing you a very happy, beautiful life ahead.. May God bestow his divine love upon you. May you achieve all your goals, fulfill your dreamsπŸ€—πŸ€—

Heya Shreya 😊 wish you a very very Happy Birthday re πŸ˜ƒ .. Have an awesome one and god bless !!

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
I guess it's got to be during the time she used to think I'm elder to her and used to call me di till we realised it's not quite the case πŸ˜†

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Shreya sis..

Happy Birthday, Shreya!
Considering the speed at which you're pacing, I hope you clock 200,000 posts in no time!
But the bigger one: I pray that you get to meet the CID team, and act in an episodic with them ;)
All the best!

Sonia

Happy Birthday Shreya πŸ˜ƒ

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Hmmm... Okay I like it when ah comes up with great ideas that just blows my minds Cool"

Happy birthday Sri πŸ€—
Many many happy returns of the day! God bless you with lots of success, happiness & good health. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You are very sweet & dear friend of mine πŸ˜ƒ I just hope our friendship continues in future like duo 😳 after all we got duo award 😳
Have a wonderful birthday ! πŸ˜ƒ

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
There are numerous but i think most craziest moment when we shared marathon PMs discussions after she became the viewbie of CID forum. Isn't it? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Wish you an amazing birthday, Shreya. πŸ₯³
I am glad to have a friend like you. ❀️ Tumhara gift mujhpe udhar raha.. jo mangogi, mere bas mein howa woh tumhe dongi zaroor. πŸ€— Enjoy your birthday and have lots of fun. Wish you health, happiness and all the success. God Bless You.❀️

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
When she asked me to make her avi of KS title song 😳

Dear Shreya, a Very Happy Happy Birthday.

You're wished...,

A day filled with moments to treasure,

A day that brings all the best,

A day filled with love & happiness,

A day that stands out from the rest.

Musical Happy Birthday Scraps for Orkut, Myspace

Happy Birthday, Shreya! You're truly a rare gem and we are blessed to have you with us. May you be blessed with all the happiness, joy and success in the world. πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
I think long back during a GOTW which was really fun.

" Happy birthday my dear choco pie "
"May god give you what's BEST for you"
"may your Innocence never fade "

Happy Birthday, Shreya. Birthdays are a great place to make a fresh beginning. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. Nobody can defeat you except yourself.

May you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. πŸ˜ƒ

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
well... she and i had a tu tu main main on a birthday thread which i remember fondly πŸ˜›

Happy Birthday to U...
happy Birthday to My SHERYU
Happy Birthday to U...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aaj Tumhari Salgira Hai Dekho Hum Ko Yaad hai Na,
Nargis Bela Motia lala juhi,
Chumpa Or Banafsha Har Koi Dekho Shaad hai Na,
Ajj Tumhari Salgirah Hai Dekho Hum Ko Yaad hai Na,
Roshan Roshan Manzir Saare,
Lambi Lariyan Phool Sitare Har Ik Rang Abad Hai Na,
Aaj Tumhari Salgirah Hai Dekho Hum Ko Yaad hai Na...πŸ˜‰

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
so much at Bhai FC...πŸ˜†

I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
We used have some crazy chats on FIR forum.

"Well... Shreya ka nahi koi jawab is the.., Haddi aata hai in the Kawab is the..."
Happy birthday!

Hi Shreya,

Hope you have a Dhamakedar Birthday. May all your wishes come true. Wish you all the best in life in whatever you do and try to achieve. Love of Love Appy

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Oh God Shreya is gonna kill me... ok... for some reason i always ended up calling her Shikha πŸ˜† and she very patiently kept on reminding me that it's Shreya and not shikha... but me the greatest typo queen of IF continued. and one day she pmed me back she is not going to answer to my pms if i keep calling her Shikha... obviously it was a joke but it was kinda funny and embarrassing at the same time.

A very Happy Birthday, Shri! I remember when I received that first PM that I had been selected as a BC intern, I was so nervous and confused. You made me feel so welcome and within a few days I was already comfortable. And you did all this without even getting mad because we hardly ever got you cookies! At BC, I think everybody can count on you to solve problems, do last minute edits and help out with stuff. You are an amazing person and the most loyal and dedicated CID and Salman Khan fan I know! πŸ˜†
Hope you LOVE this thread (you better do!) and hope you have an amazing day ahead! Go party!
Love and a huge box of white chocolate macademia nut cookies from,
Tani

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
All those moments spent arguing and working over new ideas for BC articles.

Shreya Where is Party I want Treat πŸ˜†
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
πŸ˜ƒ
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead.πŸ˜›
On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... 😊
Happiee Birthday Shreya

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Not any Funny Memorable and crazy moment we had

"May heaven bless you with all goodness shreya"

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
The time which she taught me about making GIF's. that time only i found how much patience Shreya has got Wink it a memorable moment for me πŸ˜ƒ

debasree04 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Shreya πŸ₯³

Wish u a many -many happy returns of a day...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› may ur every dreams come true...😳😳
god bless u always...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

Happy Birthday!!!

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
One such incident I remember is when Shri and I indulged in a fight over Salman Khan Tongue [ P.S: Salman Khan is still mine, Shri. πŸ˜›]

Happy birthday Shreya! Hope you have a wonderful day filled with much joy and aplomb.
You're a great colleague and I'm glad to know ya!
Party hard πŸ˜‰

Love,
Gunia

Happy birthday, Shreya! May God bless you. :) Have a great day! You have always been a special friend who has always guided me and helped me so thanks for that dear! Lots of love and hugs to you girl!!

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
There's been many hilarious and memorable ones to be honest. However, I can say that all the moments when I've been told off by her like she's my mom (which I do appreciate) and her sweet way of scolding me for my mistakes have all been memorable. All her scoldings basically. Tongue I never forget them even in my wildest dreams! πŸ˜† Oops let's not reveal too much openly here now. πŸ˜†

Wish u a very happy,awesome,amazing n mind blowing birthday Shreyaa πŸ₯³

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
I read it in our FC it was about a scene n a missing hand of the hero...she will know whom am talking abt πŸ˜† i dont want to disclose...well the discussion was abt where was the hand missing 🀣

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Sri!! Last time tere janam din par, kaafi lamba sa ek speech likha tha, this time its gonna be just a plain simple wish..but i have to say one thing, tu buddi ho rahi hain, jaldi se shaadi kar le πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Jokes apart, wishing you a life full of peace, happiness and love and also a mind-blowing hubby just like Salman.. God Bless and have a Blast!!
Happy Birthday!!

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
There are loads.. Roz roz kuch na kuch na kuch utpatang baatein karte hain.. its gonna be difficult to state one for sure .. Right??

Happy Birthday Shreya πŸ₯³

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
We both adore Eijaz Khan very much since we started watching Laut Aao Trisha.

Happy Birthday to my jerry πŸ€—

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
there is not one bt many n let those b btw us only hai na jerry πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† btw ur granted to have AK for a day n stay away frm him after ur bday else this tom is always behind u wid chaku churi 😈 🀣

Happy birthday Sri love you πŸ˜ƒ

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Umm so many her posts in saubhagayavati forum use to be great we both love harshsri so much πŸ˜†

Many many happy returns of the day, Shreya πŸ€—!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy your day and have a wonderful and healthy life ahead. I have had some fun moments talking to you (annoying you that is (πŸ˜†) and its just so supporting and great to have you at BC (coz you do all my urgent edits asap and I love you for that😳)!

Be awesome always!πŸ˜ƒ

-Nabila

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Well Shreya just randomly asked me about a birthday prep thread in a random show forum and we told her that it was to keep stalkers at bay as best as we can and I asked her if she stalks to check on her birthday thread and she confessed that she knows her friends are making one, so I declared in front of her that we CCs have a birthday less to prepare. And I know she got a lil annoyed but I was too happy and my excitement made her laugh too.

I always wished for a special friend, who would be close to my heart.. It came true when i met you !
On your special day I wish for you.. May all your wishes and dreams come true!
May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love and cheer.

Happy Birthday!!!! πŸ€—

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
When she wanted to turn me into khooni tree and i threatened her by getting anti tree gun from Dr. Salunkhe 🀣

Happy Birthday Shreya πŸ˜ƒ

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
When i listened to my cousin's silly suggestion and she did not react to it. Indeed i was surprised by her reaction.

Happy birthday to you Shreya diπŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ
Wishing u loads of happiness and loveπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Have a wonderful year ahead⭐️
Keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Not till now.but looking forward to one πŸ˜†

Can you blow all those candles out on ur cake or should we call the fire department? 😲 Joke. Happy birthday Shreya. May god give u success 😳

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
A memorable, crazy, funny moment i had with shreya was at coolbie forum. Right from the day i became a coolbie in 2013 till May 2014 was mad. Ragging people was the best 🀣

Happy Birthday Shreyaa! πŸ€— I love working with you in BC. You are the best Beta everr!! A real kind and understanding person. Hope we can work together for a forum, when I am viewbie. πŸ˜† Anyways, have a splendid day!

Nisha

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
As of now I don't have any.

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Shreya.
Wish you lots of Luck n Love.
May you get all the Happiness you Desire.
May all your Dreams, Desires, Wishes and Prayers Come True.

Many many happy returns of the day Shreya..Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

May Allah bless you and grant your all wishes. Have a sparkling birthday πŸ˜‰

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Shreya. You have been a wonderful Viewbie of this forum and I love your active, bubbly nature. πŸ˜ƒ
I wish I could make something for you with Salman...πŸ˜› Let's see...
That's all for now. Have a great day, once again. πŸ€—

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
All...she's always been crazy. πŸ˜›

Happy birthday Shreya,hope you have a fabulous day hun πŸ€—

May all your dreams and wishes come true <3

-Abhi

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
Interactions with her in the Coolbie forum (Sorry Shreya,I dont remember any such specific moments 😳)

Many many happy returns of the day, Sri πŸ€—

! Hope your day is filled with fun, joy, laughter and hope all that you wish for blowing out the candles come true! Enjoy and God bless!

Rachana (zephyr29)

SPECIAL MOMENTS -
If it's the last one then we have had some crazy moments drooling over Raghavi (Harshad-Sriti) πŸ˜† and also had fun making the Sriti bday thread with her, that was memorable 😊

Nidz: It looks beautiful! Where are Tani and Deba, though?

*Ding dong*

Nish: There they are! (Opens the door) Finally! Got the cake? Great! Everything is done. Now we just wait for Sri! Won't it be awesome?

Tani : Here is the special cake for Shreya πŸ˜ƒ

Deba : All are set now πŸ˜›

Nidz : Where is my Jerry πŸ˜‰

Nish : Lets start the party...she will join us πŸ˜†

Tani : Yep

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1709/1709083p3ibnx6kzo.gif

Homeslice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
C R E D I T S
Main Banner - Debasree04
Write Up - LoveToLaugh
Tags - TeriGalliyan.
Layout - .RajivirNandini. , TeriGalliyan. ,Debasree04 & LoveToLaugh
Edited by TeriGalliyan. - 10 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A very happy birthday to you Shreya. πŸ€—
Here's a quick one I managed to make. 😳
Have a great day! πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for a party soon.πŸ˜›
Lovely thread everyone. πŸ‘
Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHREYA πŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sri πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope you must be surprised to see this combined effort πŸ˜‰
Hope you like the banner πŸ˜‰ Hope you understand now about that AK siggy which I made for Nidhi πŸ˜† It was compensation to use AK in banner πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When Aahaana & Yuvika told me not to make 2 separate threads rather one combined thread, I was little scared πŸ˜† first thing came to mind - again combined 🀣 u know the reason very well 🀣 But Tanisha, Nisha & Nidhi are very much co-operative & we made it πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u Aahaana & Yuvika for giving this combined thread idea & thank u to Nidhi, Nisha & Tani for your co-operation πŸ€—
Thank u to all friends who sent messages & all πŸ€—