ZaYa13 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so hi this is my first post here but i have watched Beintehaa since the show started and i decided to share my views and predictions on the current track. After reading some other posts some people think that this whole Suraiya's dark childhood secret is similar to the whole Barkat track and i agree that it seems to be similar in ways. Remember the Barkat track was one of the reason of Aliya and Zain working together and getting closer and then falling in love so could this happen again (History repeating itself ) with Aliya and Zain on the current track where they have to help Suraiya and reveal Zarina's true intentions.

I know some of you are saying that Aliya will come and save the day at the last minute and stop Zarina's plan but i sort of want that not to happen because if you think about it if Zarina takes the whole property then where will they live? Thats when Aliya will come and give them a place to stay with her. Wont that be good seeing Suraiya getting kicked out of her house after many times she tried to do that with Aliya and Aliya again showing her innocence and kindness by helping her after all that Suraiya has done to her and i hope by this Suraiya would not hold any grudge against Aliya. I think that would be a good track and then Zain and Aliya plotting how they would get the property back and then... ZAYA REUNION (Although i have no idea about how the whole halala will turn out). Again this is just my view and prediction so not saying this is going to happen i dunno to be honest so far this show has been filled with surprises so lets just wait and see what happens. #ZAYAFOREVER

P.S Sorry for the long post 😊
Edited by ZaYa13 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyyy first of all welcome to BI wonderland!! 😉😆
Hmmm your prediction is good n could be true!!
My point is just if this all happens...in dat case suri face ll nt be revealed!!
Coz tye roots of zaya separation n MU's started from her!! She is the root of all these!!

Now dis ll be different dat after such incident suri turns positive seeing aliya's concern!
Suri turning positive seems nt possible till now! ! 😕
Lets wat cvs have stored for us!!
BI IS FULL OF BI SURPRISES N SUSPENSE NOWADAYS!!! 😆
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that Zarina knows where the real Barkat is. I think she might have told Mir Khan to kidnap Barkat to get revenge from her Baaji. Like seriously Mir Khan is after the money not Barkat. And we only saw the grave that says Barkat...there was no proof that Usman's daughter is in that grave.
I think the next track will be about Barkat being raised in a foreign country and Aliya will try to make her follow the Muslim ways with the help of her KitKit.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prediction...
All eyes will be on ALIYA coz first she rejected to go to Mumbai...it will not be that easy...

I do like the fact of suri staying at ALIYA's it will make us go payback time suri...

But I think it may not be in the upcoming week...it may be later

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
future prediction may be...control freak suri will be completely controlled by her sister zarina who would be blackmailing her with her dark past secret which may result in suri loosing her mental balance meanwhile we get to see possessive zain persuing stubborn aliya to get her back in his life... after initial refusal ,denial and rejection aliya willingly surrendering to her love and they may even have to take on the world to be with one another coz of the circumstances...zarina may succeed in swindling the property and entire BR GROUP that is where may be MKBLTD may come to their rescue becaz they had shown this comp was floated by zain under different umbrella... ANYWAYS since its a love story it will mainly revolve around zain-aliya union.