Episode was fabulous

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
#Beintehaa. Damn what an epi I jus loved all of it Zaya scenes my god tht togjt hug was jus too gud even though it was zain's dream I so wished it was real tht day will cum whn they will reunite n zain's dream will cum tru. N the way Aliya culd send zain near her nw I can say this is beintehaa mohabbat and their story n love no rehan can cum between these two I'm felling positive dnt ask y bt I jus do.

Love shaz n bilal scene it was so hilarious thru shuld gt married they look awesome...

As for suri the way she was behaving was weird I think she must've been tortured whn she was younger or sumthin it's a mystery lets see wht raaz cums out.

Last bt not the least the last scene was also funny they way the workers were bitching abt Aliya n calling her chudail n zain keep asking the malkins name lol wht will happn when he finds out the chudail tht they are tlking abt is none other thn aliya. And finally zain seein Mamus pic am sure he must have some kind if hint nw.. Can't wait for Mondays epi
Wht a nyc way to end our Friday hats off to the team.. I loved it thoroughly...
Edited by Harshika4Life - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously it was a peaceful episode with zaya hug suri dark past shalal comedy
And without rehan this was jst wonder ful
Hope zaya reunite soon without rehan crap
InshaAllah they will reunite soon
saira2007 thumbnail
hai,
not only fabulous episode first time I got my favourite song as background in a serial
thanks a lot to cvs