Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahabharatfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
how wonderful i always loved scenes of abhimanyu be it with draupadi arjun or krishna and the mother son bond is really lovely... i loved the way pooja acted it was so real as if she is herself a mother who has gone through the plight of losing her sons and paras is so cute he has portrayed each emotion superbly and they both set the screen on fireee..πŸ‘
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahabharatfan

how wonderful i always loved scenes of abhimanyu be it with draupadi arjun or krishna and the mother son bond is really lovely... i loved the way pooja acted it was so real as if she is herself a mother who has gone through the plight of losing her sons and paras is so cute he has portrayed each emotion superbly and they both set the screen on fireee..πŸ‘

Thank you so much πŸ€—
Indeed Pooja was brilliant! πŸ‘ and so was paras 😳
FeistyQueen thumbnail
I made another VM! I am not making separate post..Thought will post all Vms whenever I make them here itself! 😳
About my previous VMs translation.. am still struggling to get it translate!
And once translation done, I will post it πŸ˜ƒ

So here I am with Second VM! Am completely new to this field, so please forgive me my mistakes! πŸ˜† Am prone to make mistakes coz am inexperienced, am impatient and am really bad with tech stuffs! And also if am thrilled then I overdo things, like overdo editing and make things worse! πŸ₯±

While making this VM, I was thrilled πŸ˜† So enough of bak bak! Check out! The song I added is a title track of a serial...I love that song! πŸ˜ƒ

LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGAtuuG3crI&feature=youtu.be
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gayathri!!! loved the ArDi VM!! You have captured the most beautiful scenes between them ..what an awesome collection and i loved the colors fading in and out.
And the song, great choice. "naino ki bhasha" is indeed the correct phrase for their love

And the Drau-Abhi VM is superb too!! They had such wonderful scenes together and what acting by both...Everyone should have a son like Abhi and a mother like Drau. And the song sounded so lovely though i could not understand most of it.
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m going on watching d vm again n again Gayatri!!!!! It's very different n novel!!! Well doneπŸ˜ƒ
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shriya95

I m going on watching d vm again n again Gayatri!!!!! It's very different n novel!!! Well doneπŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much Shriya! πŸ€— u also make awesome VMs πŸ˜ƒ
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash28

lovely vm...nice song selection

thank u πŸ˜ƒ
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

Gayathri!!! loved the ArDi VM!! You have captured the most beautiful scenes between them ..what an awesome collection and i loved the colors fading in and out.
And the song, great choice. "naino ki bhasha" is indeed the correct phrase for their love

And the Drau-Abhi VM is superb too!! They had such wonderful scenes together and what acting by both...Everyone should have a son like Abhi and a mother like Drau. And the song sounded so lovely though i could not understand most of it.

Thank a ton for the comment! really encouraging! I was not able to gt the songs translation (of abhi-drau vm)
thanks a lot again.. ua appreciation is really encouraging! 😳
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Hello all! I am back with another VM! This was not a planned VM.. It happened so suddenly.. Today I heard this song and felt an urge to make VM on Sakha-Sakhi! And here goes! Its made in a hurry and also I didn't have enough videos so with the little epis I downloaded I made this!
Hope you guys will like it!

The song is a spiritual song from Euphoria band called "Sharnagat" I request you all to listen to the full song as its an awesome song! πŸ˜ƒ

LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHRuWdghhg4&feature=youtu.be
Edited by FeistyQueen - 9 years ago
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's sooo beautiful Gayatri!!! Magical!!! Just like our sakha sakhiπŸ˜ƒ