ZaYa OS: Life As We Know It! (On The Recent Track)

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My breath stopped. It was as if I couldn't breathe anymore. His touch. After so many months and days which felt like years or decades even. I closed my eyes and let the tears come out. Without hesitating even for a while I turned around to see bloodshot eyes. Those eyes in which I saw- uhh.. SEE love for ME! But how can I forgive him? How can I forget the days of torture, the days he insulted me. It was not like I hadn't tried enough to make him understand I am innocent, but he won't listen! What could I do?

"Aal-ya?" His voice was filled with pain. I looked into his eyes, and I saw GUILT. Maybe Mom was right, one day you will all pay for your deeds, but make sure, it isn't too late. For Zain you ask? Its LATE. TOO late. "Do you know how many places I have tried to find you? Where have you been? Are you okay?".

"Look Zain, its over. Okay? I know we had a relationship that was not bound to break. The only living memory of Maamu. But its OVER. EVERYTHING is over. I can't live with you Zain. With so much pain I have learnt to live WITHOUT you. And its true. So please just leave!"

"What's over huh? The moments we spent. Our marriage? Our love? How can you END everything. I tell you what, ITS NOT OVER. I know you still love me like I do. You still cry to sleep every night like I do. You talk to our second Nikaah picture every single day like I do. Now tell me Aaliya, is it really over?" He got angry getting hold of my wrist. My heartbeat stopped again. My mind stopped working. I could say nothing. No witty replies were left for me to give him.

"Its not over Zain" I said crying "But we HAVE to end it. We are divorced Zain! We are not Zain and Aaliya Abdullah anymore. You are ZAIN OSMAN ABDULLAH, and me? AALIYA GHULAM HAIDER. So how are we bound together? How are we one Zain? We are NOT a couple. We never were. You called me Aaliya Haider all this while, didn't you? So here you go Zain Abdullah, I have BECOME Aaliya GHULAM HAIDER" I ran from the market to the other side of the street where my Dhaba was located.

Life is so difficult. I remember, being kids, we used to fight the most. But, if someone else teased me, irrespective of how much HE did, he would break his nose right away. Zain was so overprotective of me. 'But the bitter truth came in. We got MARRIED! Zain was someone in my life. But I have to take him out of my life. I don't have space for love in my heart anymore. No space at all!

"Aaliya?" CRAP!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She went away. How can she? How can she forget the moments? Don't they haunt her every night like the do to me? Doesn't she get day dreams of me and her together? Hasn't she took any memory of me with her like I have? DOESN'T SHE MISS ME?

My phone started ringing. Its an unknown number. I wonder who it is?

"Hello?"

"Hello, Zain" Aaliya? God, its Aaliya.

"Aaliya? Aaliya why are you sounding so worried? Is everything okay?" Why is she not being able to say anything. Is she in trouble?

"Zain please help me. Its Rehaan!"

"Rehaan?" What does she mean by 'REHAAN?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res!
-----------
Unres..

YAYYY! I'm the first one๐Ÿฅณ

Tanya..am noticing a gradual change in your writing style...it was simply awesome..but baby why did u give such a chhhota update...the starting was really beautifully depicted through brilliant use of words.LOve it.Bt Update Soon...I knw that u r busy..bt plz try,okay dear?๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Res!

-----------
Unres..

YAYYY! I'm the first one๐Ÿฅณ

Tanya..am noticing a gradual change in your writing style...it was simply awesome..but baby why did u give such a chhhota update...the starting was really beautifully depicted through brilliant use of words.LOve it.Bt Update Soon...I knw that u r busy..bt plz try,okay dear?๐Ÿ˜Š

Just a little change with the writing style. I hope its better not worse. Is it? I hope not at least. Thank you so much Ann. Actually updates will be regular as it is a Saturday but again, PRACTICALS! So studying is on full spree. But if I get time in between I often update new. Thanks a lot dear!
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Just a little change with the writing style. I hope its better not worse. Is it? I hope not at least. Thank you so much Ann. Actually updates will be regular as it is a Saturday but again, PRACTICALS! So studying is on full spree. But if I get time in between I often update new. Thanks a lot dear!

The change is for better nd greater,girl u simply rock!
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was superbb!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
brilliantly written..
loved it..โค๏ธ
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice OS๐Ÿ‘
lol you learned something from the CVs i see, leaving us on a cliffhanger like that ๐Ÿ˜†
do write more often๐Ÿ˜›
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!
Eagerly waiting for d next part
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one but y no PMS
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail