DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guyzzz just thought so writing...a scene on Zaya when Aliya meets Zain and what willl be there both reaction...😊😊 in Khushi Gupta's style
Scene:::
Aliya is marketing for her dhaba and there Zain comes and sees her from the back and had tears in his eyes...without saying anything he just hold her wrist and without letting her see his face walked along with her...forcefully making her go with him...Aliya tried hard to come out from his tight grip and she shouted- Kaun he aap aur kaha le ja rahe hai mujhe chodiye mujhe...😑😑😑
Zain opened the door of his car and her sit inside the car immediately...Aliya was looking at her wrist and as Zain entered the car Aliya looked at him and was shocked...Both were sitting on the second part of the car ( hope u understood)
Aliya's eyes were flooded with tears...and Zain's too...they both had silence for a minute...Zain broke it...and said- Kaha khaha nahi dhunda tumhe...aur aj tum mujhe yaha Hyderabad me mili!!!!
Aliya- Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho????? aur kyu dhund rahe thee mujhe itna zalil to kar diya ab kya baaki hai...
Zain- Aliya...uss wakt hallat
Aliya cuts him from between...and says- Halaat jaise bhi thee tumne to mujhpe aitbaar kiya hota!!!!
now i'm not gonna take it anymore she tries to open the door but it didn't Zain looked the car...πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Aliya- Ye khul kyu nahi raha hai...
Zain- I've locked it...
Aliya luks at him with a jerk and angry face...and suddenly holds his collars and says- Tumhari problem kya he mujhe jane kyu nahi dete...
Zain hold her waist tightly and pulled her little closer- Kyunki mujhe tumse maafi mangni he jo me pre ek saal se kehne ki koshish kar raha hu
Aliya moves even more closer to his face and in angry voice- Maafi...kaisi maafi mujhe to ye bhi nahi lagta ki tum aj bhi mujhse mohabbat karte ho...
Zain pulled her more closer and said- Aliya MERI MOHABBAT TUMHARE LIYE KABHI KHATAM NAHI HO SAKTI SAMJHTI TUM KABHI NAHI...
Aliya moved more closer and her head pressed his head and she said- Acha...Mohabbat me aitbaar naam ki cheez hoti he Zain jo tumne mujhpar mere sabse mushkil wakt me nahi kiya...
Zain clutched her dress and said- Aliya I'm really sorry...agar tumne mujhe maaf nahi kiya to me mar...Aliya clutched his coat very tightly when he about to complete it...
and then they had an eyelock for 5 min (5 10 15 20 25 30 jo apko pasand hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
ok sorry to disturb
and then Aliya realized that she made Zain like a sandwich b/w the closed window and her...Zain too...was thinking the same...then they both were continuously breathing hard then Zain lightened his grip on her waist and Aliya from his coat but both were in the same position...
Zain and Aliya were willing to kiss...Zain slowly moved his head further to kiss her...Aliya closed her eyes and finally Zain met his lips with hers and Aliya felt the wave sprinkled in her body...
Zain made her lay while kissing and Aliya caressed his back and pulled him to deepened the kiss...and the kiss turned to the passionate one...Zain licked her lower lip...Aliya moaned in pleasure and clutched his coat...and caressed his hairs they kissed for the whole 10 min...and Zain broked the kiss and both breathed hard...hardly any space left b/w the Love Birds...and Finally Zain said- I love You Aliya...
Aliya- I love You to Zain...
and Zain smiled and put his head on hers and Aliya smiled
and this was the scene's HAPPY ENDING...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

hOPE U LIKED IT?????
Khushi's Guttermind suddenly woked upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_____________________--------
Keep Calm and Love Zaya...Harshika...BEINTEHAA...😳

Edited by Little_Johnny - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirectionerAF thumbnail
OK I DONE EDIT PLZ RELOAD AND SEEE
DirectionerAF thumbnail

Do YoU GeT iT arshi????πŸ€“β“
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its amazing...i love it, it was so good, passionate and full-on wow
i was grinning and imagining the entire scene

loved it
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!! Awsome yaar...I know nothing like this could ever happen in the show but can't blame a girl for wishing it so badly
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For your brilliant imagination.

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its cute and romantic one.love it.keep writing more.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing enjoy reading it n imagning those scenes n it will remain a imagination only as in the episode we r going to get BJKT πŸ˜†
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fabulous
beautifully penned down
keep writing more
DirectionerAF thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Omg!!! Awsome yaar...I know nothing like this could ever happen in the show but can't blame a girl for wishing it so badly

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For your brilliant imagination.

awww so sweet of u dear😳😳