Something like a fairy-tale! check pg4

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He sees her, approaches her, the song jhoka hawaka aj bhi plays he is really close feeling the texture of her hair and inhaling its smell, he looks at her intensely, she is yet unconscious of his presence and now he slowly touches her shoulder... She realizes the touch, stiffens, looks up.. He speaks.. She avoids and tries going away!

He speaks again in his efforts to stop her, she speaks now desperate to shun him away.. Stubbornly he grabs her hand.. She pushes him away & speaks loud and clear, "U dont have any place in my life Z... go away"

He looks into her eyes and comes closer, "say it again"

She says it again! He comes closer still looks straight into those brown eyes of hers & says more adamantly now," say it for the last time"

she wants to say it again but falters, he is so close&so piercing is his gaze, she cant lie! Not to him. Not today! Not at this moment!

Silence

He hugs her.

Bliss... Yes, Paradise exists in the beloved's arms!

She fights his embrace. Tries pushing him away, but he wont let go.. He never will, he will fight for her love, he will fight to be with her, fight so she could know he was incomplete without her! Fight so she understood if she was hurt by him, he was mortally pained to hurt her. If she couldn't forgive him, he couldn't even forget what he had done unknowingly to her, let alone forgiving himself! Each day, each hour, each minute,each second, every moment, every breath that he had had this past one year had been death to him. If he still lived, it was to see her once again, it was to find the love he always saw in those brown eyes of hers, it was to tell her he wouldn't exist without her. Now that she stood before him and finally in his arms he would refuse to let go. He would not listen to her, he would battle her fights to push him away! He would do everything to melt her heart, to make her fall in love with him all over again. He would just go on holding her tight.

She drops the bag in her hand. She is done fighting. She knows he has wronged her, but then he has loved her more! She cant fight him, atleast not today, not at this hour, not at this moment, not now! After all their relation is of love, no matter what , she can't deny that! She loves him. Even after all those long months,weeks,days,hours without him, there's nothing that has made her feel more secure,more safe,more sheilded than these very arms that hold her tight, now! She gives in. Holds him back, cuddles and burries her head into his chest. After all what could be more pious, more beautiful, more pure than love?

That was Zaya dream sequence for me today, something like a fairy-tale I dunno if we can get such scenes anytime soon again but the scene was sooo beautifully shot and executed by team BI that I just had to make a post today!

The intensity, the stubbornness to hold Aliya back, to make her his, make her fall in love all over again was so heart touching. I was moved to tears! Harshad take a bow!
when Aliya tried fighting him but couldnt and gave in to embrace him back was superb Preetika was v.good there! The chemistry between Harshika had a completely different tinge today! The mixture of so many emotions, love, pain, hurt, rejoice, all wrapped at a go was sooo well depicted! Once again kudos to team BI! LOVELY sequence!

What scares me is it was only a dream. I'll take each day as it comes. It was a BI type epi after a long long time! Loved it!

PS: I wanted to say so many things but I forgot! Still in trance of the scene, the intensity of it all is mesmerising!

PPS: Zain Abdullah if only you existed for real!
Edited by titleepari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Dude!!!
Yes its like some fairy-tale
ZaYa ki Adhoori Kahani
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Awesome Post Dude!!!

Yes its like some fairy-tale
ZaYa ki Adhoori Kahani

Thank you!
I hope it remains Zaya's fairytale forever! :) the dream sequence was so beautiful.. It had moved me to tears..
titleepari thumbnail

thank you :))
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

Thank you!
I hope it remains Zaya's fairytale forever! :) the dream sequence was so beautiful.. It had moved me to tears..

Yeah...it will be ZaYa forever
Dont worry,...ikr tht dream sequence🤪
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Yeah...it will be ZaYa forever
Dont worry,...ikr tht dream sequence🤪

haha, I cant do anything by worrying except waiting and watching!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

haha, I cant do anything by worrying except waiting and watching!

Truu fact BTW...bi can give us heart attacks very well
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post..beautiful dream that will soon turn into reality
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully expressed the whole dream sequence can't stop myself to watch it again again and Harshika totally nailed it ,want all this to happen in real now without rehaan crap
Edited by soniadutta - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
watchng tht dream sequnce, still n hangover...
titlee i still cant blv tht's was dream, evry tym i watch , i say 2 myself no way but the dialogues esp what zain sys "akhiri ba bolo n hug " ahh man..yeh dream kyun tha,😕

i'm scared if this is d dream thn what's gonna happn whn thy 'll meet for real, "shocked honge ya suprise..😆

loved that attitude n love of zain for aliyah it gvs sum hopes tht thy will reunite n zaya r d end game..

abt chemistry, today evry1 had d same thng 2 say tht thr chemistry lookd hotter ...😳.i'm not good with adjectves but have 2 say harshd was so excllnt n well done by pree 2..

now i'm so excited n lookng 4ward 2 monday's..basically only 4 zaya...

p.s: loved ur post...👏🤗 missed d BI wala post by u..