Too disappointed!:^-((

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all it was a really really nycc ep. I loved it! Like totally. Secondly, the scene. I honestly thought at first that it was true, but then the cvs won't let ZaYa reunite so soon. Of course! So, then I was ultimately crying when Aaliya hugged him back. Oh how I was craving for a ep lyk this, the hug. Uff!

BUT...
I was so disappointed whn Zain's dream broke and his arms empty. Poor guy! Ek baar peeche mudh ke dekh liya hota Zain miya. Aaliya begum wahi thi! Poor us!

And comments and likes? Pls chhod ke jaana.
-Tanya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too. I was screaming at my laptop and telling him to just turn around..turn around she's right there. Lol these CVs really like to torture us 😆 atleast we got such a beautiful zaya scene 😳 finally a weekend that leaves us happy and not pull our hair 😆
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god i hve my tata sky mobile app...i was shouting lyk a deewani when real aaliya came behynd and yes even i felt sad when tht part turned out to b a dream...
.of course i was supposed to be studying but i locked ma room n was watching bi...
Cant wait to see suri torture...but wont be waiting eagerly lyk other week ends
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there are two three scene i can put on loop so that the weekend goes peacefully rather than all of us pulling our hair out just to figure out answers..😊
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes dear!!
I haven't watxhed the epi yet bt really this cvs really gonna keep this suspense for long!!
Bt I dunno I hope,wis n expecting dat cvs gonna give us really intense n dramatic wala face off n reunion!! Intense lyk ILU party scenes,confession etc...!! (Although having less expectations from cvs)

Its gonna tske tym to unite bt dat day ll be best of best one!! 😊😳
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaah. There are no words! I already realised it was a dream when Zain found Aliya so easily.
But aaahhh if a simple dream and make me cry I wonder on the actual reunion what's going to happen to me!!