Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

aww , how much i loved zaya..cant express, mixed emotions was abt cry ,but thn seeng thm huggng , i smiled..n bggng i told myself c BI cv's r unpredictable coz it lukd so real i tght this is final..but whn it turned out zain 's dream.😲.yeaah prooved it. thy r unpredictable...n evry1 nma' family was laugng 2 c my reactions..😆😆

i loved shazia- bilal so much but its shazia is gng 2 be alwys comedy king 4 me,bilal is just supportng ,but i loved tthr scenes..kind of gvs us relief frm cryng lol..

i was least intrstd wht was gng on wid suriya or zarina..was just watng thr scene 2 get ober n zaya scenes starts..😆

i'm so excited what's gonna happen,how thy r gonna meet...

harshad n preetika r so natural n phenomenal, what a chemistry thy create , looked more hotter n intense 2day..i'm just lovng thm..

I totally agree with you! While Bilal is funny, no doubt no one can beat Shazia in the comedy department the girl is hilarious!

LOL about Suri and Zarina, same here. The only reason I am not complaining about their scenes is because it paves the way for Aaliya's return

Harshad and Preetika are just amazing! The intensity that was brought out in those ten minutes, just wow!!

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

ZaYa scene was dream sequence but saw them in one frame after a week is enough for us to go mad.their scene was so damn intense no doubt.the way Zain hug her and determine not to let her go he going to do it when he will meet her for real.
Zarina came with a master plan it surely going to work becz Suri already start get affect other hand a big fight is waiting between Fahad and Zain.only Aliya can save them now and she will be.i think she will comeback to BV only to save her mamu family from fall apart.but live with Zain will eventually make her heart melt and accept him again.
Sazu and Bilal honestly is perfect couple.their scene is always a treat to watch.CV'S should think to RM them not Rehan Aliya.

Definitely, I can see people trying to stop Aaliya but she won't listen she will return to Mumbai and fight for the Abdullahs because she was not only the bahu there she was also Usman's MKB. Aaliya will not let them lose everything.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good morning mandy !! how are you nigga , commendable post as always 👏
what a sheer blissful episode it was !! daaamn beautiful only cus of zaya . 7 minutes of zaya scene makes episode worth to watch . the intro of aaliya to zain which her employes give him lol daaamn imagine after all things will get settled down , watt lgaa dega zain enki lol omg how many times they were saying dayan chudail lol one more itni bezti karti hai ki aaadmi aapne aap ko muh dikhaane layak ni rehta lol i was laughing lot , and again comedic relief from bilal and shazia lol i will say creatives please pair them up lol

hmmm so suri having so many past and jaaadu chl rhea hai zarina ka. dad was saying zaya's union is around the corner after that aaliya will kicked out zarina and bilal ,

waiting for next week face-off b/w zaya , it gona be so intense , they had given a preview today that firstly aaliya vill refuse zain but i guaranteed u zain will not back out at any cost mandy, she will melt for sure .

mandy what message does shazia got ? i dint get it
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res..!!
Unres...😊 I have commented on another post...so copy pasting my comment...lazy to re-write!! 😆😆

Well firstly unfortunately I missed today's epi!! Just read now WU !!
Guys so my prediction yest was it gonna be miss coz cvs lyk giving us suspense!! Although it was completely a miss in form of dream!! 😆 Bt I loved it !! For us zaya dreams scenes r heaven to us!!
Bt the tym is nt far wen they really gonna face in real!!

Zain: I really really felt today dat pain he went through 1 year! (Even though widout watching epi yet...yur comments n posts really made me feel )...bt one thing for sure he gonna struggle to get her back! Nt easy dude!! N yes this 3 times he asks her *if dee is no place of him in her lyf* n at 3rd tym she hugged her!! This point is really to be noted!! Its indicating towards further developments!! And atlast he read name aliya...email!! Now he gonna be more confuse n eager to know!! Now he ll nt stop...unless he dont meet her bring back in his lyf...he ll nt leave the city!!
Bt one thing cvs really really lacked here was wen zain asked dhabba ppl wats her name?! They said all abut chudrail stuff!! Bt being a sensable person ...he should kept on asking dem wats her name?!
Lyk literally zain had to use here mimd in a way dat anything he found regarding aliya...he should go in detail!! I mean he saw pic...so first thing in his mind should be aliya...maybe smthng related!! Dats different if it comes out true or nt!! (Reality was lacking here)

Aliya: she didnt forget zain!! She still feel his presence!! Her love is still alive!! No one can take out dat love from her!! Bt zain be ready ...dis tym she gonna give u tough tym!! Think ll those stuffs before in hand wich ll make her bring towards u!! She is only meant for u n u for her!!

Suriya n zarina: common suri now I dont care if u try hard n dont let zaya meet!! Bt until wat tym!! One day they gonna!! Coz u dunno yur son is so eager now to meet!! Widout meeting his love...he ll nt leave dat city!! Zarina I mhappy dat u gonna ditch yur sis...so she comes to know wats ryt n wrong!! Bt worry dear zarina...for yur answer v have aliya!! And infact for yur team to face our zaya r enough!! So enjoy as much as u can before u face dem!! And atlast suri new secret!! Lets see wat else u have done in yur lyf other den making troubles for aliya!!

Bilal n fahad: welcome to hyderabad!! Lets see hw much u ppl succeed!! Y I feel lyk dat aliya ll refuse togive dis land...den zain ll support aliya n dere gonna be battle btw zain n fahad!! Zain to fight for aliya n fahad for status!! Bilal to put fire or phir khud us mein tuney bhi aik din jal jana hai!! 😆 And this ll be the point wen aliya ll come to know dat bilal is creating MU btw 2 brothers n wat his mom is upto back in Mumbai!!

Now things wich really making me excited to watch epi are:
1) no rehaan n his kids!! Ohhh cvs really!! I dont blv!! Wat a day n weekend!! 🤣
2) dream sequence!!
3) harshika's brilliant performance!!

Now guys I have seen still dere r some fans who all r sad coz it was dream sequence!!
Guys it ll take tym to unite n face off!!
Obviously jst think this soon they ll make dem face off n reunion...reality ll be missed!! Its serial...dey ll go gradually!! And DONT FORGET ALIYA GONNA GIVE TOUGH TYM... VIL NT AGREE EASILY!! SO FINGERS CROSSED!!
Y I feel lyk cvs gonna give us dramatic n intense wala face off n reunion!!
Well I always kerp my expectations low...so I can enjoy such surprise scenes nicely!! 😊
So guys keep calm n patience is extremely required!!

Keep watching BI
keep voting for HARSHIKA!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was so beautifully done...i agree wid u!

the entire scene was brilliantly enacted by both Harshika<3
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Yup epi started wat dey showed in precap.I was sooo happy but dat was dream.We got to see dis passionate hug after a long time , dream or real its okay.

As per spoiler dey hit nd missed
Zain seeing his dad's photo in the dabba he asked the workers the owner's name , the way dey gave description of Aalia she is chudaail, don/t know to laugh,very strict except her name dey told everything.
Suri has some bad past .Zarina will bring it out.Before Barkat's blood stain frock nd toys now rumal and toy.
Zarina nd Bilal before completing der's mission Aalia should come back to BV.
Bilal has send Legal notice in the name of MKB , Fahad must nt be aware of dis.Now Fahad too has left Mumbai for Hyderabad.
As spoiler Zain got msg from Aalia about legal notice send by MKB pvt ltd.She has stated ,she has license nd asked dem to take back dis legal notice.
He may come to know dat , dabba belong to Aalia.
Zain and Fahad will hve tiff coz of dis notice.MKB belong to Zain nd without his knowledge Fahad has send this legal notice.(send by bilal to create tiff between bro's)
Suri will become mental.
Today's epi no Rehan family .

Zarina is really playing it smart when it comes to getting what she wants, I had fears that CVs would go for Usman's dark past but it seems its Suraiya which is a relief because I don't want Usman's character being tainted at this point.

Its interesting that Bilal and Fahad are headed for Hyderabad, its a good thing though since this means the MU won't last long between Zain and Aaliya. Aaliya will realize he didn't know anything about it nor did he know she was the one he asked to cater the mass wedding

Originally posted by: saranvir

Good morning mandy !! how are you , commendable post as always 👏

what a sheer blissful episode it was !! daaamn beautiful only cus of zaya . 7 minutes of zaya scene makes episode worth to watch . the intro of aaliya to zain which her employes give him lol daaamn imagine after all things will get settled down , watt lgaa dega zain enki lol omg how many times they were saying dayan chudail lol one more itni bezti karti hai ki aaadmi aapne aap ko muh dikhaane layak ni rehta lol i was laughing lot , and again comedic relief from bilal and shazia lol i will say creatives please pair them up lol

hmmm so suri having so many past and jaaadu chl rhea hai zarina ka. dad was saying zaya's union is around the corner after that aaliya will kicked out zarina and bilal ,

waiting for next week face-off b/w zaya , it gona be so intense , they had given a preview today that firstly aaliya vill refuse zain but i guaranteed u zain will not back out at any cost mandy, she will melt for sure .

mandy what message does shazia got ? i dint get it

Hey Saranvir!!! I know, it was a wonderful way to start the episode off even if its a dream. I loved the emotions that were brought out, passion, intensity, pain. I felt so bad for Zain, he just wants to seek forgiveness. Zain knows how much he hurt Aaliya and its going to hit him even more after hearing how her employees spoke of her, his Aaliya was never one to be term stone hearted.

Bilal and Shazia are hilarious, she went into Zain and Aaliya's room and was waiting for a massage and in walks Bilal trying to massage her shoulders. Shazia was into her massage until her phone rang then she noticed it was him and blasted him for touching her! Later she admitted he gives a good massage 😆

I'm awaiting the face off too, Aaliya may MU that Zain intentionally tried to get her business shut down as a means to return to Mumbai but the poor guy didn't know anything about this. Fahad and Bilal coming to Hyderabad may clear things quickly and we may get a Fahad and Zain face off as well especially if Fahad insults Aaliya

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Res..!!

Unres...😊 I have commented on another post...so copy pasting my comment...lazy to re-write!! 😆😆

Well firstly unfortunately I missed today's epi!! Just read now WU !!
Guys so my prediction yest was it gonna be miss coz cvs lyk giving us suspense!! Although it was completely a miss in form of dream!! 😆 Bt I loved it !! For us zaya dreams scenes r heaven to us!!
Bt the tym is nt far wen they really gonna face in real!!

Zain: I really really felt today dat pain he went through 1 year! (Even though widout watching epi yet...yur comments n posts really made me feel )...bt one thing for sure he gonna struggle to get her back! Nt easy dude!! N yes this 3 times he asks her *if dee is no place of him in her lyf* n at 3rd tym she hugged her!! This point is really to be noted!! Its indicating towards further developments!! And atlast he read name aliya...email!! Now he gonna be more confuse n eager to know!! Now he ll nt stop...unless he dont meet her bring back in his lyf...he ll nt leave the city!!
Bt one thing cvs really really lacked here was wen zain asked dhabba ppl wats her name?! They said all abut chudrail stuff!! Bt being a sensable person ...he should kept on asking dem wats her name?!
Lyk literally zain had to use here mimd in a way dat anything he found regarding aliya...he should go in detail!! I mean he saw pic...so first thing in his mind should be aliya...maybe smthng related!! Dats different if it comes out true or nt!! (Reality was lacking here)

Aliya: she didnt forget zain!! She still feel his presence!! Her love is still alive!! No one can take out dat love from her!! Bt zain be ready ...dis tym she gonna give u tough tym!! Think ll those stuffs before in hand wich ll make her bring towards u!! She is only meant for u n u for her!!

Suriya n zarina: common suri now I dont care if u try hard n dont let zaya meet!! Bt until wat tym!! One day they gonna!! Coz u dunno yur son is so eager now to meet!! Widout meeting his love...he ll nt leave dat city!! Zarina I mhappy dat u gonna ditch yur sis...so she comes to know wats ryt n wrong!! Bt worry dear zarina...for yur answer v have aliya!! And infact for yur team to face our zaya r enough!! So enjoy as much as u can before u face dem!! And atlast suri new secret!! Lets see wat else u have done in yur lyf other den making troubles for aliya!!

Bilal n fahad: welcome to hyderabad!! Lets see hw much u ppl succeed!! Y I feel lyk dat aliya ll refuse togive dis land...den zain ll support aliya n dere gonna be battle btw zain n fahad!! Zain to fight for aliya n fahad for status!! Bilal to put fire or phir khud us mein tuney bhi aik din jal jana hai!! 😆 And this ll be the point wen aliya ll come to know dat bilal is creating MU btw 2 brothers n wat his mom is upto back in Mumbai!!

Now things wich really making me excited to watch epi are:
1) no rehaan n his kids!! Ohhh cvs really!! I dont blv!! Wat a day n weekend!! 🤣
2) dream sequence!!
3) harshika's brilliant performance!!

Now guys I have seen still dere r some fans who all r sad coz it was dream sequence!!
Guys it ll take tym to unite n face off!!
Obviously jst think this soon they ll make dem face off n reunion...reality ll be missed!! Its serial...dey ll go gradually!! And DONT FORGET ALIYA GONNA GIVE TOUGH TYM... VIL NT AGREE EASILY!! SO FINGERS CROSSED!!
Y I feel lyk cvs gonna give us dramatic n intense wala face off n reunion!!
Well I always kerp my expectations low...so I can enjoy such surprise scenes nicely!! 😊
So guys keep calm n patience is extremely required!!

Keep watching BI
keep voting for HARSHIKA!! 😊

Hi Imam, aww do watch it was a really good episode and like you said its going to take some more time before they meet. This was expected with or without spoilers, it was a given that they would not meet right away, what's the fun in that? Where is the suspense? This was needed to build up what goes down next week, especially since their meeting will play out much differently in reality. Aaliya will not be melting in his arms nor should she, we all want to see him putting forward the effort to win her back

Exactly what I feel will happen once Fahad comes face to face with ZaYa. Fahad has had enough and wants to do things his way, he will surely push to have Aaliya vacate her business so he can do what he wants but Aaliya is a fighter and the fact Zain is there will make this all the more fun impactful to watch. Will Aaliya accept Zain's help? I would love to see ZaYa v/s Fahad but Aaliya's stubbornness may come in the way of this especially since he is her weakness.

Zain did insist on knowing the name of their owner but they kept going on and on about how mean she is, stone hearted and a dayan! It was a funny scene but much needed so Zain can be made aware of how much she changed herself as a means to survive.

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with you Mandy :)
as always nothing to add n I would just say that dream sequence is an indication for future scenes and suri's past is in line for being a side track :)
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve:- The one thing I am really happy is that BI creatives never brush off common logic aside. Till this point the serial has been logically done and so the moment I saw the first scene I was like - this looks so unreal and pat it was a dream. But totally agree on the intensity. So finally we know what we can expect when ZaYa meet.
And Zain has really pieced the things together - He for sure knows that Aliyah is the owner of the dhaba and now need to see what he is going to do now. What spoilers are you taking about Mandy-ve? I didn't see any spoilers about Shazia.

Aliyah doesn't know that MKB constructions is Zain's. So what will happen next ? I am hoping Fahad doesn't land up in the middle - Let Zain solve this problem and then let Fahad come back when ZaYa are together. Then I think the tussle between the brothers would be good.

Zarina meanwhile is trying to get Suriya to go mental. Looks like there is a raaz behind the sister's childhood and Zarina is slowly digging it and trying to play on Suriya's mind - Once Suriya is completely in control then she wants to take control of the estate. I am hoping Aliyah comes back with Zain by that time. Waise Kamya Punjabi does this evil menacing sister act too good. Looking forward to the next week's episode.

And looks like Thursday BI episode clocked 152K viewers in UK - this track is working. I am hoping above 3.5 TVT for this week. Let's see how things work out. But for sure looks like we are in for a long ride.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- The one thing I am really happy is that BI creatives never brush off common logic aside. Till this point the serial has been logically done and so the moment I saw the first scene I was like - this looks so unreal and pat it was a dream. But totally agree on the intensity. So finally we know what we can expect when ZaYa meet.

And Zain has really pieced the things together - He for sure knows that Aliyah is the owner of the dhaba and now need to see what he is going to do now. What spoilers are you taking about Mandy-ve? I didn't see any spoilers about Shazia.

Aliyah doesn't know that MKB constructions is Zain's. So what will happen next ? I am hoping Fahad doesn't land up in the middle - Let Zain solve this problem and then let Fahad come back when ZaYa are together. Then I think the tussle between the brothers would be good.

Zarina meanwhile is trying to get Suriya to go mental. Looks like there is a raaz behind the sister's childhood and Zarina is slowly digging it and trying to play on Suriya's mind - Once Suriya is completely in control then she wants to take control of the estate. I am hoping Aliyah comes back with Zain by that time. Waise Kamya Punjabi does this evil menacing sister act too good. Looking forward to the next week's episode.

And looks like Thursday BI episode clocked 152K viewers in UK - this track is working. I am hoping above 3.5 TVT for this week. Let's see how things work out. But for sure looks like we are in for a long ride.

Sarada-ve there was one this morning about a massage but they had it in regards to ZaYa, it was Shazia who got the massage.

Aaliya may MU Zain at first but it won't last long with Bilal and Fahad coming. Looks like next week will be one full of confrontations from Zain and Aaliya to Aaliya, Zain and Fahad. It should be a good week

I was actually surprised to see more plotting from Zarina's side, I was convinced she would just drive a wedge between Suraiya and Zain but she turned out to be much more cunning than I could have ever expected. It is only a matter of time before she takes over and it will be interesting to see how Aaliya helps this family come back from doom

Yes, BI set record viewership in the UK, the fact they beat out all shows last night including their biggest competition with DABH is huge! I really hope TVTs continue to rise as well as viewership in the UK but no matter what, BI should be proud of achieving such an accomplishment.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly M next week will be very intersting to see Zain nd Aalia ,Zain nd Fahad,Fahad nd Bilal. .
Zarina is one step ahead of her sis in plotting..
Now why Zarina is bother about Aalia ?
Zarina nd her son bilal r more cleverer , firstly dey want to seperate, fahad nd Zain , Zain nd suri.
To some extent dey will succeed. Since Fahad has reached Hyderabad and this legal notice is in the name of MKB , Zain may nt like this , dis may create tension between bro.
Zarina will make suri mental nd will send hr to mental asylem, she will take suri's place in BV.
Aalia has to come back to throw Zarina nd bilal from BV.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago