ZaYa's Meeting Just a Dream .. But A Good One!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
When the episode started with Zain immediately seeing Aaliya, I knew it was too good to be real but it might as well have been! Talk about intense! Harshad and Preetika nailed it yet again. Who doesn't think that we will get a scene like this in the future where Zain pours his heart out about his never ending search for Aaliya, for Aaliya to try and keep her distance only to end up melting in his arms? Its like a preview of things to come but first they will have to overcome this hurdle Fahad and Bilal have put in their way.

I'm so glad CVs didn't go the cliched route other shows go where Zain would turn a blind eye to the obvious picture of Usman hanging on the wall! Zain saw it and immediately started wondering had his search come to an end, he wanted to know the name of the owner but only got a long list of complaints about the dayan of a boss πŸ˜† The e-mail spoiler wasn't wrong after all, it was just delayed in airing. I doubt Zain is going to have any doubts now, I mean the picture and Aaliya's e-mail where it clearly showed her name and mention of Bhopal, it would be ridiculous for him not to put the pieces together.

Speaking of wrong spoilers, so it wasn't Aaliya who got the massage it was Shazia! Shazia and Bilal really do provide some comic relief, granted their scenes never make much sense but hey I'm all up for some entertainment v/s scenes that make me cringe or too much negativity. Keep these scenes coming!

So Zarina is really laying the groundwork for her takeover, its not only about instigating the family against each other its about driving Suraiya absolutely insane about a traumatic incident from the past. In a way this is good since along with setting the groundwork for her takeover, it paves the way for Aaliya's return to Mumbai. Aaliya is surely going to play a role in all of this, she won't let the Abdullahs be destroyed like this.

Looking forward to next week, Zain and Aaliya will meet for real. Will it be a face off or one like the dream? Could it be both? Either way, can't wait!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

When the episode started with Zain immediately seeing Aaliya, I knew it was too good to be real but it might as well have been! Talk about intense! Harshad and Preetika nailed it yet again. Who doesn't think that we will get a scene like this in the future where Zain pours his heart out about his never ending search for Aaliya, for Aaliya to try and keep her distance only to end up melting in his arms? Its like a preview of things to come but first they will have to overcome this hurdle Fahad and Bilal have put in their way.

That was such a touching scene and like you said Harshika really nailed it! I knew it was a dream when I saw her dress..they changed it πŸ˜† But it was still a beautiful scene and I am eagerly awaiting for the day we get a real hug. I imagine that it will be even more touching as this..I can totally see Aaliya's tough demeanor crumbling down in front of Zain and she cries all her pain out in his arms. But before that they will have to get past all the problems that's already in place..Fahad and Bilal. Thanks to Zarina, Suri is definitely not a problem as I thought she might be. Nafeesa and Shazia don't seem to pose any threats either. well not yet. :P

I'm so glad CVs didn't go the cliched route other shows go where Zain would turn a blind eye to the obvious picture of Usman hanging on the wall! Zain saw it and immediately started wondering had his search come to an end, he wanted to know the name of the owner but only got a long list of complaints about the dayan of a boss πŸ˜† The e-mail spoiler wasn't wrong after all, it was just delayed in airing. I doubt Zain is going to have any doubts now, I mean the picture and Aaliya's e-mail where it clearly showed her name and mention of Bhopal, it would be ridiculous for him not to put the pieces together.

With Zain already having seen Usman's picture and the email, I think it won't take long for him to figure out it's Aaliya. Also with Bilal and Fahad now coming to Hyderabad as well, there is more chances now of either three of them bumping into Aaliya. My Question is if either Bilal or Fahad or both of them.. if they see Aaliya..will they inform Zain about it? Or will they keep quiet and pretend like they don't know anything?

Speaking of wrong spoilers, so it wasn't Aaliya who got the massage it was Shazia! Shazia and Bilal really do provide some comic relief, granted their scenes never make much sense but hey I'm all up for some entertainment v/s scenes that make me cringe or too much negativity. Keep these scenes coming!

So Zarina is really laying the groundwork for her takeover, its not only about instigating the family against each other its about driving Suraiya absolutely insane about a traumatic incident from the past. In a way this is good since along with setting the groundwork for her takeover, it paves the way for Aaliya's return to Mumbai. Aaliya is surely going to play a role in all of this, she won't let the Abdullahs be destroyed like this.

From the very beginning, I knew that she was here to destroy Suraiya. But now I'm very curious as to know why..what exactly happened that made her hold a grudge against her only sister for all these years..for her to wait for the right time to strike..you have to admit it she's one patient and smart player. So whatever happened must be really big. And from Friday's episode, I think we can safely assume that she is not doing this solely for her greed for money which is quite a relief. I have never seen Suri scared like this before..let's see how much damage Zarina is able to do before Aaliya and Zain will on to her schemes.

Looking forward to next week, Zain and Aaliya will meet for real. Will it be a face off or one like the dream? Could it be both? Either way, can't wait!

I am excited as well! :D And I really hope that their real meeting is not far off :P

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They can come true
Move a step closer
You know that I want you
I can tell by your eyes
That you want me too
Just a question of time
I knew we'd be together
And that you'd be mine
I want you here forever
Do you hear what I'm saying
Gotta say how I feel
I can't believe you're here
But I know that you're real
I know what I want
And baby it's you
I can't deny my feelings
Because they are true
Dreams can come true
Look at me babe, I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong
Dreams can come true

I've seen you sometimes
On your own and in crowds
I knew I had to have you
My hopes didn't let me down
Now you're by my side
And I feel so good
I've nothing to hide
Don't feel that I ever could
Do you hear what I'm saying
Gotta say how I feel
I can't believe you're here
But I know that you're real
I know what I want
And baby it's you
Can't deny my feelings
Because they are true
Dreams can come true

I'm not making plans for tomorrow
Let's live for tonight
I know I want you baby
So hold me so tight
Put your arms around me
You make me feel so safe
Then you whisper in my ear
That you're here to stay
Dreams can come true

Gabrielle - Dreams
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very rightly put
I shouldn't have expected the Zaya scene to be real , it was way too early for forgiveness and honestly I would have been tad bit disappointed had it really been true (no chappals pleej ) but for Zain to be forgiven easily without any redemption wouldn't have been fair to Aliya who had to suffer so much at the hands of everyone
Now excluding the logic and coming back to the scene it was beautiful the way both of them melted each other's embrace and forgot their past , the way they felt each other's presence , the way Aliyah tried to put up a facade but finally gave in after that familiar but lost touch
The way Zain was adamant to not let her go, I want that same attitude now. He has a long way to go boy , but the end result will be very good for them
I really want Zarina to be successful because that will not only lead to Nafeesas truth coming out but also return of Aliyah in BV
She has to return to save the house from falling apart
Also Nafeesa should not be spared I am sorry no amount of guilt can lessen the crime which she has done
And maybe Zarina will act like a catalyst to redeem Aliyah in the eyes of everyone especially Suraiya
Regarding Shazia and Bilal like I saying it everywhere they should get married now considering their same IQ!
All in all after a sick day I am happy to see this episode
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
100% agree...

The goods...
ZAYA scene...incredible...i was like that's it no hide and seek...that was the intensity of that scene...HARSHIKA nailed it...there was all sort of emotion in one scene...anger+tears+ happiness...all in one...I mean ALIYA was like no stay away from me...after ZAIN asking her 3time she just melted

SHALAL...why is he so behind SHAZIA🀣...I mean that scene provided the dose of laughter today...

No REHAN and FAMILY scenes...THANK GOD...😊

The bads...

Evil is required but ZARINA occupied half the episode today...I mean she scaring suri...I felt pity for her...later I was like what did she do this time...

That song in the ZAYA scene...🀒...what was that...I mean it ruined the intensity of the scene

ZAIN seeing mamus portrait...yes he even questioned it...I was eager to know the reply...I ended up laughing...seriously Dayan chudail...etc...she has a name...well SUSPENSE rules seeing the PRECAP...

PRECAP...well boring it is like been there done that...remember BARKAT track...suri crying all is like DJ VU...BUT ZARINA is torturing her like anything...

I was expecting a ZAYA PRECAP...the CVS have kept that suspense...anyways ZAYA reunion here we comeπŸ˜›

And please GOD...let it happen for real...anything anger, tears, happiness...please no DREAMS

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you completely...
Awesme Post Mandy!!!
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww , how much i loved zaya..cant express, mixed emotions was abt cry ,but thn seeng thm huggng , i smiled..n bggng i told myself c BI cv's r unpredictable coz it lukd so real i tght this is final..but whn it turned out zain 's dream.😲.yeaah prooved it. thy r unpredictable...n evry1 nma' family was laugng 2 c my reactions..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i loved shazia- bilal so much but its shazia is gng 2 be alwys comedy king 4 me,bilal is just supportng ,but i loved tthr scenes..kind of gvs us relief frm cryng lol..

i was least intrstd wht was gng on wid suriya or zarina..was just watng thr scene 2 get ober n zaya scenes starts..πŸ˜†

i'm so excited what's gonna happen,how thy r gonna meet...

harshad n preetika r so natural n phenomenal, what a chemistry thy create , looked more hotter n intense 2day..i'm just lovng thm..

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ZaYa scene was dream sequence but saw them in one frame after a week is enough for us to go mad.their scene was so damn intense no doubt.the way Zain hug her and determine not to let her go he going to do it when he will meet her for real.
Zarina came with a master plan it surely going to work becz Suri already start get affect other hand a big fight is waiting between Fahad and Zain.only Aliya can save them now and she will be.i think she will comeback to BV only to save her mamu family from fall apart.but live with Zain will eventually make her heart melt and accept him again.
Sazu and Bilal honestly is perfect couple.their scene is always a treat to watch.CV'S should think to RM them not Rehan Aliya.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Very rightly put

I shouldn't have expected the Zaya scene to be real , it was way too early for forgiveness and honestly I would have been tad bit disappointed had it really been true (no chappals pleej ) but for Zain to be forgiven easily without any redemption wouldn't have been fair to Aliya who had to suffer so much at the hands of everyone
Now excluding the logic and coming back to the scene it was beautiful the way both of them melted each other's embrace and forgot their past , the way they felt each other's presence , the way Aliyah tried to put up a facade but finally gave in after that familiar but lost touch
The way Zain was adamant to not let her go, I want that same attitude now. He has a long way to go boy , but the end result will be very good for them
I really want Zarina to be successful because that will not only lead to Nafeesas truth coming out but also return of Aliyah in BV
She has to return to save the house from falling apart
Also Nafeesa should not be spared I am sorry no amount of guilt can lessen the crime which she has done
And maybe Zarina will act like a catalyst to redeem Aliyah in the eyes of everyone especially Suraiya
Regarding Shazia and Bilal like I saying it everywhere they should get married now considering their same IQ!
All in all after a sick day I am happy to see this episode

No chappals from my side, I feel the same way. I feel for Zain, he is going through hell without Aaliya but it should be no easy task to get her back. Aaliya begged him not to give her the third talaaq but he did and now both are living to regret this.

I want the same type of attitude from Zain, in fact I would say I would be disappointed if we didn't see that attitude from him. You spend one year in misery searching city from city looking for your love and just because she pushes you away you will give up? It would just not be Zain who himself admitted to Usman that if she is stubborn so is he. Zain made a vow and he will put up a fight because he knows the reasons behind Aaliya pushing him away and he will stop at nothing to make it upto her and win her back.

I totally agree with you about Nafeesa, while its good to see her stop scheming at the same time it does not take away from what she did. Nafeesa's truth has to come out and based on this feud between brothers we will get our wish.

Zarina is going to be the unexpected and unintentional cupid that brings Zain and Aaliya together. Aaliya will return to Mumbai, she will not let the Abdullahs lose everything.

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

100% agree...

The goods...
ZAYA scene...incredible...i was like that's it no hide and seek...that was the intensity of that scene...HARSHIKA nailed it...there was all sort of emotion in one scene...anger+tears+ happiness...all in one...I mean ALIYA was like no stay away from me...after ZAIN asking her 3time she just melted

SHALAL...why is he so behind SHAZIA🀣...I mean that scene provided the dose of laughter today...

No REHAN and FAMILY scenes...THANK GOD...😊

The bads...

Evil is required but ZARINA occupied half the episode today...I mean she scaring suri...I felt pity for her...later I was like what did she do this time...

That song in the ZAYA scene...🀒...what was that...I mean it ruined the intensity of the scene

ZAIN seeing mamus portrait...yes he even questioned it...I was eager to know the reply...I ended up laughing...seriously Dayan chudail...etc...she has a name...well SUSPENSE rules seeing the PRECAP...

PRECAP...well boring it is like been there done that...remember BARKAT track...suri crying all is like DJ VU...BUT ZARINA is torturing her like anything...

I was expecting a ZAYA PRECAP...the CVS have kept that suspense...anyways ZAYA reunion here we comeπŸ˜›

And please GOD...let it happen for real...anything anger, tears, happiness...please no DREAMS

I felt the same seeing Suraiya's scenes today, it did feel like deja vu from the Barkat track but not complaining much since I do believe Zarina's plots will serve as a gain for ZaYa fans.

The precap, same here! I want a ZaYa precap but I guess we can't always be so spoiled and the last scene was more than enough to provide the necessary suspense going into next week. I am sure Zain and Aaliya will meet for real given the legal notice and upcoming mass wedding. It will happen, no more dreams.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Yup epi started wat dey showed in precap.I was sooo happy but dat was dream.We got to see dis passionate hug after a long time , dream or real its okay.
As per spoiler dey hit nd missed
Zain seeing his dad's photo in the dabba he asked the workers the owner's name , the way dey gave description of Aalia she is chudaail, don/t know to laugh,very strict except her name dey told everything.
Suri has some bad past .Zarina will bring it out.Before Barkat's blood stain frock nd toys now rumal and toy.
Zarina nd Bilal before completing der's mission Aalia should come back to BV.
Bilal has send Legal notice in the name of MKB , Fahad must nt be aware of dis.Now Fahad too has left Mumbai for Hyderabad.
As spoiler Zain got msg from Aalia about legal notice send by MKB pvt ltd.She has stated ,she has license nd asked dem to take back dis legal notice.
He may come to know dat , dabba belong to Aalia.
Zain and Fahad will hve tiff coz of dis notice.MKB belong to Zain nd without his knowledge Fahad has send this legal notice.(send by bilal to create tiff between bro's)
Suri will become mental.
Today's epi no Rehan family .
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago