Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

@Bold. So true! and you know that is actually exciting to see. This way we will get to see a proper redemption track for Zain which is something that we rarely see on indian television. After everything that Aaliya went through, I wanted to see Zain properly redeem himself and that's what we are getting. The only problem in this is the Rehan factor. So if that spoiler comes true and Zain comes in before Rehan can propose..I think that we will have that problem sort of taken care of.πŸ˜ƒWith Zain in the picture, no way Rehan will be able to confess..especially if he still cares about Zain as a brother!

Okay don't kill me for this but this thought keeps popping up in my mind...

What if its Aaliya who asks Rehan to marry her? To distance herself from Zain.. of course RM won't happen though..
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

What if its Aaliya who asks Rehan to marry her? To distance herself from Zain.. of course RM won't happen though..

That thought did come to me also... maybe she might just ask rehan to act just to push zain away... but i doubt zain will fall for that... He knows his MEZ too well... 😊
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

That thought did come to me also... maybe she might just ask rehan to act just to push zain away... but i doubt zain will fall for that... He knows his MEZ too well...😊

I don't think she'll act... marriage is a sacred thing for her... when you come to think of it, she won't even ask Rehan to make light of the situation..

if Rehan backs out seeing Zain back in Aaliya 's life, it has to be Aaliya herself or something very strong for them to come to the point of RM.. we are gonna see the day even though RM won't happen.

I don't think she'll act... marriage is a sacred thing for her... when you come to think of it, she won't even ask Rehan to make light of the situation..

if Rehan backs out seeing Zain back in Aaliya 's life, it has to be Aaliya herself or something very strong for them to come to the point of RM.. we are gonna see the day even though RM won't happen.

No no...Not marriage thing... She is not going to ask the RM or anything like that... But she will def do something to push zain away from her... She very well knows she does not have a chance in front of zain love... but the complications of getting remarried to zain will worry her...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

YES! Apart from the comic relief that scene provided, I kept on thinking what would go on Zain when he'll realize his Aaliya has turned into this cold hearted stone who has never smiled in the past one year.. too painful..

it's on him to revive that old spirit back.. her innocence and most of all her ability to love again..

Yup the scene was needed for Zain to realize what has happened to Aaliya, she was never one to be so cold to people, to be termed as stone hearted and a witch! Zain has his work cut out for him
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL, that is a possibility you know. Would break both of them and then at the very last minute Rehan would back out watching the two tadap over the whole thing
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that definitely is a possibility Shivani and I do not mind Rehan being used that way. better that than him making a 360 turn and start to plot or something..
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niggas, how was the episode?
-Facetious- thumbnail
I don't see Rehan plotting Saheba.. yes we may be upset about him not informing Zain about Aaliya's whereabouts or following her... that's creative liberty and we need to overlook such things..

He'd himself back out when he'll see for himself that Aaliya is far from getting over Zain.. And if CVs do the ruju thing, he can always play the one to bring that truth out too and declare ZaYa as still married...

So many possibilities...sigh.. I just want them to be together, no matter how they do it..

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that definitely is a possibility Shivani and I do not mind Rehan being used that way. better that than him making a 360 turn and start to plot or something..

Correct, Rehan still respects zain and aaliya love and he will hopefully back off gracefully... the trouble maker might be zara not rehan