Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO.. now who doesn't want to see THAT 😈

Even if zaya come face to face it will be nothing like today, she is not going to hug him.. im thinking if she will allow him to touch her... aaliya is fierce.. she will not let any man touch her.. but zain.. he will be all like b4.. grabbing her and pinning her against him☺️
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MKB-

I agree they should make Zain taste her food and remember few traits in her cooking

Rehan toh is planning to betray his own brother
Wasn't he the one who was desperately trying to mend their relationship during the talaq phase? Ab Kya hua rat gyi bat gyi ?
It will be an epic Face palm moment for me if Rehan turns into an obsessed lover

I know right! and he was the one who told Zain that forever is a long time..

you know sometimes i don't get this guy. He tells that he can't wait for the day when Aaliya's innocence will be revealed after the second talaaq and yet he doesn't do anything and i mean it he does nothing to try to find out about who filed the complaint. If Ghulam hadn't reacted that way near the end, that idiot wouldn't have done anything!!😡 so Rehan's character is quite inconsistent for me. I can't relate with this guy. He may be good and all but I can't relate to him!

Zain on the other hand committed a lot of mistakes but you can relate to him!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Even if zaya come face to face it will be nothing like today, she is not going to hug him.. im thinking if she will allow him to touch her... aaliya is fierce.. she will not let any man touch her.. but zain.. he will be all like b4.. grabbing her and pinning her against him☺️

that's true.. we got this dream coz of that only... nothing like this is gonna happen... but Zain wouldn't give up and I'm excited about THAT.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG YES Mandy!! The CVs better not mess up here!! Shalam is still guilty and they still need to seek forgiveness from Zain as they ruined his life too!! I hate how they no longer feel guilty because Aaliya has forgiven them! I mean come on Zain is still your nephew even if he's not your son-in-law anymore! They better apologize. and yeah they better keep their mouth shut on the topic of marriage and all when Zain comes!

Exactly, this is someone Shabana used to say is like a son to her so she better apologize to him for what she did. Zain is no stranger, he's her nephew and knowing the pain she inflicted upon him and worst showing her lack of trust in him is more than enough for her to apologize. They need to seek forgiveness.

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Chalo guys am retiring now health is not that great

But with Zaya and Harshika on my mind
Both of them Zaya and Harshika please get together and marry 😆
Too adorable you two ☺️
Anyway goodnight guys take care 🤗
And also would like to take this moment to wish you all a happy Ganesh chaturti, god bless y'all
PS- see you guys on Monday or weekends

Aww I hope that you get well soon🤗
Goodnight!😊
And yeah I want both zaya and Harshika to get together already 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wen dey meet fac to face Zain may go to hug her but she will nt allow, she will say now u r no one to me .But Zain will nt leave her .
Rehan will nt propose Aalia once he sees Zain.
It is nt dat easy for Zain to make Aalia to accept him.
Bahut pappad belna padega.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Agreed, Aaliya will probably tell Zain he lost all rights to touch her the day he divorced her. We are going to see a bitter Aaliya when it comes to Zain and who can blame her? I love the guy and feel for him but Aaliya is not wrong from her POV either, the only reason why Zain is so miserable now is because he is aware of repents the pain he put Aaliya through.

Zain is going to understand even more so why Aaliya is like this after hearing the description her employees gave her of, I'm sure Zain never thought he would see the day someone calls his Aaliya a dayan!

Originally posted by: Baingan

Wen dey meet fac to face Zain may go to hug her but she will nt allow, she will say now u r no one to me .But Zain will nt leave her .

Rehan will nt propose Aalia once he sees Zain.
It is nt dat easy for Zain to make Aalia to accept him.
Bahut pappad belna padega.

@Bold. So true! and you know that is actually exciting to see. This way we will get to see a proper redemption track for Zain which is something that we rarely see on indian television. After everything that Aaliya went through, I wanted to see Zain properly redeem himself and that's what we are getting. The only problem in this is the Rehan factor. So if that spoiler comes true and Zain comes in before Rehan can propose..I think that we will have that problem sort of taken care of.😃 With Zain in the picture, no way Rehan will be able to confess..especially if he still cares about Zain as a brother!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed, Aaliya will probably tell Zain he lost all rights to touch her the day he divorced her. We are going to see a bitter Aaliya when it comes to Zain and who can blame her? I love the guy and feel for him but Aaliya is not wrong from her POV either, the only reason why Zain is so miserable now is because he is aware of repents the pain he put Aaliya through.

Zain is going to understand even more so why Aaliya is like this after hearing the description her employees gave her of, I'm sure Zain never thought he would see the day someone calls his Aaliya a dayan!

YES! Apart from the comic relief that scene provided, I kept on thinking what would go on Zain when he'll realize his Aaliya has turned into this cold hearted stone who has never smiled in the past one year.. too painful..

it's on him to revive that old spirit back.. her innocence and most of all her ability to love again..
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zain will be shocked and also broken when he sees the new aaliya.. a cold bitter aaliya. it will be abitter pill for zain knowing because of him an otherwise bubbly girl and become a lifeless person... I cannot imagine to what length zain has to go to get back aaliya or most of all get her to smile again..