-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
At least cvs made my sick day by giving a good Zaya and a good Harshika scene
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You know they could have shown him recognising her with the taste of her food too.. but the mail stopped him midway... he'd put all pieces together soon..

I'm waiting to see Aaliya's reaction when she realizes what MKB stands for..

I know, i was waiting for the moment he tastes the food and solved the puzzle!

They need to release an album of all the music they play in BI, i love it!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes!!! i am so hoping that spoiler is true and that Zain will come face to face with aaliya when Rehan is about to propose. Honestly that will be the best for me. Rehan's face will be priceless and Ghulam's and Grumpy's as well. These two are two cupids that i want to back off!!😑

I hope Zain puts the pieces together soon tooπŸ˜ƒ

I'm sure it will be, that will be a slap in the face for Rehan who thought he had a chance with Aaliya. His brother is back and he wants his wife back. Ghulam and Grumpy can go away, Ghulam better not open his mouth and say anything to Zain. When Zain comes face to face with Ghulam and Shabana it better not be him who is apologizing, they owe him an apology!

Unres pg 1 :)
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

I want Zain to punch Rehans face for even thinking about stealing her woman

Zaya are meant to be together and no Rehan or Grumpy Ghulam can change it

the fact that Rehan knew all along where Aaliya is AND that he's been living with her is going to be enough to upset and anger Zain I feel. So Rehan, Grumpy and Ghulam better be careful of what they say when Zain comes...they're dead meat if he finds out about their intentions of marrying Aaliya to Rehan.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

the fact that Rehan knew all along where Aaliya is AND that he's been living with her is going to be enough to upset and anger Zain I feel. So Rehan, Grumpy and Ghulam better be careful of what they say when Zain comes...they're dead meat if he finds out about their intentions of marrying Aaliya to Rehan.

LMAO.. now who doesn't want to see THAT 😈
-MKB- thumbnail
I agree they should make Zain taste her food and remember few traits in her cooking
Rehan toh is planning to betray his own brother
Wasn't he the one who was desperately trying to mend their relationship during the talaq phase? Ab Kya hua rat gyi bat gyi ?
It will be an epic Face palm moment for me if Rehan turns into an obsessed lover
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm sure it will be, that will be a slap in the face for Rehan who thought he had a chance with Aaliya. His brother is back and he wants his wife back. Ghulam and Grumpy can go away, Ghulam better not open his mouth and say anything to Zain. When Zain comes face to face with Ghulam and Shabana it better not be him who is apologizing, they owe him an apology!

Unres pg 1 :)

OMG YES Mandy!! The CVs better not mess up here!! Shalam is still guilty and they still need to seek forgiveness from Zain as they ruined his life too!! I hate how they no longer feel guilty because Aaliya has forgiven them! I mean come on Zain is still your nephew even if he's not your son-in-law anymore! They better apologize. and yeah they better keep their mouth shut on the topic of marriage and all when Zain comes!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMG YES Mandy!! The CVs better not mess up here!! Shalam is still guilty and they still need to seek forgiveness from Zain as they ruined his life too!! I hate how they no longer feel guilty because Aaliya has forgiven them! I mean come on Zain is still your nephew even if he's not your son-in-law anymore! They better apologize. and yeah they better keep their mouth shut on the topic of marriage and all when Zain comes!

That will be one intense scene.. I am guessing both of them will apologize...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even if zain finds out that rehan knew about aaliya whereabouts and kept it from him. she will tell zain its because of her promise rehan didnt inform him...

But the marriage idea will piss him off completely...ie if he ever finds out...according to spoiler b4 rehan can confess zain and aaiya will meet and he will back off
-MKB- thumbnail
Chalo guys am retiring now health is not that great
But with Zaya and Harshika on my mind
Both of them Zaya and Harshika please get together and marry πŸ˜†
Too adorable you two ☺️
Anyway goodnight guys take care πŸ€—
And also would like to take this moment to wish you all a happy Ganesh chaturti, god bless y'all
PS- see you guys on Monday or weekends