Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is what happens, when you read the update! I notice so much more when i watch it lol🤣
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yo people. That was Rafeeq whom Rehan saved or was shielding. Who said that was Aaliya? 😆

really?????????? Then i guess i am blind .. LOL .. i was like so mad seeing him shielding something blue!!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

This is what happens, when you read the update! I notice so much more when i watch it lol🤣

Seriously heena, i did watch the episode... i did see that motu get a kick and then i saw Rehan shielding something blue!! i was like f****

Anyways good ... i think after that fight, Rehan gets hit and has a bandage??? They mixed the precap scenes????

Good Aliya is not there in the scene
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Seriously heena, i did watch the episode... i did see that motu get a kick and then i saw Rehan shielding something blue!! i was like f****

Anyways good ... i think after that fight, Rehan gets hit and has a bandage??? They mixed the precap scenes????

Good Aliya is not there in the scene

Mind games, the CVs love doing that to us. I would have prolly reacted the same as you 😆 Probably did mix the scenes, trust me we will see something totally different tomorrow