Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Maybe Aliya is smiling as she has seen Rehan and his bachas? Did they turn up?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Shivani, i just hope insults are less this time :( .. i did not watch the episodes where Aliya was insulted .. i just read them. Same with Zain. I just cannot watch :(

I don't think he'll be insulted.. more of hurt and in pain seeing Aaliya with someone else..

Who can insult him? Ghulam and Shabana have no bloody right to open their mouth, it's their doing in the first place. Rehan won't insult him, that's not his character and Aaliya can never do that. Zain's biggest defeat would be Aaliya's silence/indifference.
manny136 thumbnail
precap is misleading coz when u see the dhaba and rafeeq and others getting beat up by the goons rehan comes and holds rafeeq lol he does not have a head wound but the first scene he does and everyone is worried coz the MKB ppl are resorting to violence so either he gets there or its zain lol coz the second scene with the goons u cant see aliya there
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Maybe Aliya is smiling as she has seen Rehan and his bachas? Did they turn up?

Ermm I hope not.. the Precap could be the scene where ZaYa finally meet after a year. Too far fetched though..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Their precaps don't always play out the way it's shown in the previous episode. Hopefully it won't be as bad as we are thinking, maybe Zain saves her from the goons and this is how they meet?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

precap is misleading coz when u see the dhaba and rafeeq and others getting beat up by the goons rehan comes and holds rafeeq lol he does not have a head wound but the first scene he does and everyone is worried coz the MKB ppl are resorting to violence so either he gets there or its zain lol coz the second scene with the goons u cant see aliya there

Exactly!! The first scene is supposed to be after the second one. So maybe when Aaliya is at the nikaah, Rehan handles these goons here. But what was that Rafeeq guy doing there 😕

And later when he goes, ZaYa meet.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Their precaps don't always play out the way it's shown in the previous episode. Hopefully it won't be as bad as we are thinking, maybe Zain saves her from the goons and this is how they meet?

Heena she's not even there to be saved from anyone... forget the Precap. Just go and watch the episode. I'm sure you'll be all smiles and don't even wanna think about Precap. ❤️
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

The ending is another hit and miss... Zain must have seen someone else.. Aaliya could never have that reaction when she sees Zain again.

I'm really irritated with Rehan today. Screw the mind games CVs, we get the picture... now move ahead.

exactly Shivani!! Aliya just cannot have that expression. I bet she saw her dad or Rehan. And precap - don;t even ask!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is what i wrote in FB and tagged Farhan and Seema --

I am going to ignore the precap for today as that creates havoc in my mind .
Without that the episode was good!!! So many hints are being thrown our way indicating what might happen in the future or should i say at the end of the tunnel??? We all know that ofcourse Zaya will end up together, no matter what; but i also feel that the journey is equally important as the destination. So i sincerely hope we do not see any misunderstandings between them and many hits and misses for drama sake. Let things flow naturally pls!!!!!!!!!

The only thing worth mentioning today was the wedding . What a beautifully conceptualized scene where Zain and Aliya remember their vows and as a matter of fact retake their vows there without knowing that they both are very much sitting across each other. I loved that part. Loved the part where Zain explains the importance of the girl who leaves everything and everyone and comes over to share her life. And even though Aliya is bitter but when ever she thinks of Zain she is all smiles and she will definitely wait for him to come back, when ever that is.

What i actually want tomorrow to happen is - Zain should reach the dhaba and should see Aliya. I know his and Fahad's tiff is going to happen very soon, but let Aliya witness this first off pls. You have already too many negative characters and the plots are all around negative... just need some positivity in the story!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless!!

-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Heena she's not even there to be saved from anyone... forget the Precap. Just go and watch the episode. I'm sure you'll be all smiles and don't even wanna think about Precap. ❤️

LOL Shiv, so tired after work. I need to watch the episode don't I... why can't they be together already? I miss them sooo much