Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

*sigh* its going to be long before we see them hugging each other from desire man, Rehan honestly can be used in other ways rather than a love interest for Aliyah but regardless of all as long as he does not turn negative im good, we dont need no 180 turns.

I cant wait till Zain and Fahads fight man, Fahad literally has no argument at all

some spoiler said ,Rehan will approach Aalia to propose by seeing Zain he wll backout.
I don't think rehan will turn negative.
I feel he will unite ZaYa but dat will take time
I too can't wt. to see Bro's fight
Colors is promoting all the sows except BI,UI and RR.
No reats other shows hve more reparets BI has only one repeat ie 3.30pm.
HD has 1.30am,7.30am and 3.30pm.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wooo it's Monday nigggasss!!!!! Who's excited with mee
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

if not in one scene than there will be no ZaYa scene but a Aliyah and than a Zain scene, damn it.

I dont know you never just know what cvs are going to do? what i am worrying about is Aliyah is going to think Zain sent that legal notice and hate him more when he didnt and she wont even believe him

IK, man which couple on television so openly talks about their love life like that oh wait no one, ZAYA freakin the best

Exactly Z, this is what makes ZaYa unique the fact they are so realistic!

I've thought the same, from Aaliya's POV she could MU Zain believing he tracked her down and this was his way of making her come back with him.

I'm thinking more will happen though, I mean why else are Bilal and Fahad going. They do not know about Aaliya, so when they find out I'm sure there will be trouble. I still stand by what I said about this being the week of face offs.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Last epi Zarina was saying where Aalia has gone?Don't know why she wanted to know.
Now Billal is in Hyderabad he will give running commentry to Zarina.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly Z, this is what makes ZaYa unique the fact they are so realistic!

I've thought the same, from Aaliya's POV she could MU Zain believing he tracked her down and this was his way of making her come back with him.

I'm thinking more will happen though, I mean why else are Bilal and Fahad going. They do not know about Aaliya, so when they find out I'm sure there will be trouble. I still stand by what I said about this being the week of face offs.

there definitely is more to bilal and fahad that we still are yet to find out.

Aliyah is just going to be pissed off more giving her all the more reasons to be mad and ignore Zain.

@HEENA MEEE!😆

our forum rank went down🥱
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@ShivaniLMAOO that aint one frame thoe if you mean like in their own places doing the same thing and shown at the same time right, but idk i guess im just ZaYa romance deprived #ZainsSpermPower

Honestly i think Zain will hand over the business happily to Fahad, from the begining even when he was immature he was never obsessed with money, he was more of a live once to the fullest kind of guy. I am sure he can start his own business and fulfill his fathers dreams, its about his fathers dreams and they can be fulfilled in other ways im sure.

right how Zain was like its been a night since that night LOL and Aliyah goes like we could do it at night bechari was hesitating😆

OMG remember when Zain screamed cause of the chipkali, only ML whose realistic and like the cliche larger than life ones which i am so glad about, and they both fell and broke the bed, then the next morning how everything thought they went so hard that they broke the bed LMFAOO the best scene ever.

Can we actually have them do that?LMAO😆😉

I know that's what I said D'uh... me too.. I just want them to kiss and make up already... so much for being excited for this track.. #ZaYadeprived

Exactly!! Remember during the time of property division, ZaYa were having kulfi and Aaliya asked Zain if he'd prefer a ride in AC car or a walk with her... damn it's about time they walk out with their ijtemayi nikaah stuff.

Sigh... those were the golden days.. waiting for second inning.. ❤️
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Wooo it's Monday nigggasss!!!!! Who's excited with mee

Me!!😆

Word Count: 1

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

*sigh* its going to be long before we see them hugging each other from desire man, Rehan honestly can be used in other ways rather than a love interest for Aliyah but regardless of all as long as he does not turn negative im good, we dont need no 180 turns.

I cant wait till Zain and Fahads fight man, Fahad literally has no argument at all

So true Zainab, Rehan can be their friend as he has seen their love. I so want him to be their well wisher and step back from his feelings. Its not wrong to have feelings.. i mean he has seen how good Aliya is.. but he also knows she can love no one other than Zain. I hope his character is not butchered like Zubair. Zubbu's 360* turn has never convinced me till date. I just digested that!!!

I want now Zain to realize it is Aliya. I want him to know that Fahad has sent a notice which i think he will know today itself. He might come to the dhaba again later to confront the owner. He sees Aliya. I hope fahad is also coming there. I then want them to argue/talk whatever in front of all.

Any more MU between Zaya actually makes me coil. I know trps are rising due to the unpredictability factor which is good, but too much negativity ... i personally cannot handle.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I keep on harping *Love conquers ALL* 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

Last epi Zarina was saying where Aalia has gone?Don't know why she wanted to know.

Now Billal is in Hyderabad he will give running commentry to Zarina.

I wondered about that too, why would Zarina care where Aaliya is. Makes you wonder what else is being plotted in that devious mind of hers.