Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I too think Zain would find reasons to stay in Hyderabad.. considering that that Rafeeq guy is supposed to be in the show for two months.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Yes I hope so too.. but the feeling is terrible.. like a invisible sword hanging over our head... 😲

Yeah, I know what you mean...
But just keep telling yourself that if they don't mess with their characters, it isn't happening 😆

That is what I keep on saying to myself.. NO RM NO HALALA..ONLY ZAYA 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain too will be in Hyderabad till Aalia comes with him to Mumbai.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Zain too will be in Hyderabad till Aalia comes with him to Mumbai.

I am thinking he will start working in the dhaba just to be near her and that is of course against his mother's and farad's wishes... 😆
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
By the way sab log gaye kaha.. so gaye kya???
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL yes, you're Meenakshi right?

#TeamZaYa

He he yeah I am :)
jyothi- thumbnail

I am thinking he will start working in the dhaba just to be near her and of course against his mother's and farad's wishes... 😆

Zain and Fahad will hve tiff.Now Fahad has come to Hyderabad , he has send Legal Notice .
He wants the Dabba to construct hotel.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Zain and Fahad will hve tiff.Now Fahad has come to Hyderabad , he has send Legal Notice .
He wants the Dabba to construct hotel.

Yes, their relationship is hanging by the threads, and sending legal notice will be the last straw.. the brothers are going to split..Fahad is going to argue that zain is neglecting everything just for aaliya sake but on the other hand if it happens in front of aaliya, she will also come to know that zain has kept his promise to her in keeping nafeesa's secret ..
Its kind of good that fahad has also come to hydrabad, aaliya should see the growing tension between the brothers and she will get the idea that her mamu family is breaking apart, it will give her more reasons to get back with zain apart from the fact that he cannot live without her...
jyothi- thumbnail

Yes, their relationship is hanging by the threads, and sending legal notice will be the last straw.. the brothers are going to split..Fahad is going to argue that zain is neglecting everything just for aaliya sake but on the other hand if it happens in front of aaliya, she will also come to know that zain has kept his promise to her in keeping nafeesa's secret ..

Hopefully Aalia should know wat is going between bro's.Now Bilal also has come to Hyderabad .He will update everything to Zarina.