Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Have you guys watched the video on the Colors website on the leap? There is a written update, if anyone wants to read...?
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What's these new spoilers and r they from a reliable source?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Have you guys watched the video on the Colors website on the leap? There is a written update, if anyone wants to read...?

Can u post here.I hve nt read.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Written update of Beintehaa cast interview about -:WHAT TO EXPECT FROM BEINTEHAA AFTER 1 YEAR LEAP
Preetika says dat she has lived in hyderabad in her real life for 8 months n is happy that shes gone there in the serial..she says she dont want to kill the suspense of d viewers regarding the twist so let the viewers watch Beintehaa as they are watching..!
Harshad says dat abhi toh zain aliya ka separation hua hai n Zain is trying to find Aliya in diff places in India...
Suchitra says dat after 1 year leap her sis wid her son has come to live in barkat villa n suraiya has given them sum responsibilities of business but will not give them full control over d business
Neel saya dat Zarina n Bilal has cum to capture da property which they left years ago..he says Bilal is a comical character but viewers will cum to know dat he is very cunning..he pretends to be idiot but has a sharp mind inside..!
Credits: FB
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

What's these new spoilers and r they from a reliable source?

Nah, not a reliable source. Read what Shivani posted in the last few pages. I'm not buying it though lol
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Written update of Beintehaa cast interview about -:WHAT TO EXPECT FROM BEINTEHAA AFTER 1 YEAR LEAP
Preetika says dat she has lived in hyderabad in her real life for 8 months n is happy that shes gone there in the serial..she says she dont want to kill the suspense of d viewers regarding the twist so let the viewers watch Beintehaa as they are watching..!
Harshad says dat abhi toh zain aliya ka separation hua hai n Zain is trying to find Aliya in diff places in India...
Suchitra says dat after 1 year leap her sis wid her son has come to live in barkat villa n suraiya has given them sum responsibilities of business but will not give them full control over d business
Neel saya dat Zarina n Bilal has cum to capture da property which they left years ago..he says Bilal is a comical character but viewers will cum to know dat he is very cunning..he pretends to be idiot but has a sharp mind inside..!

Credits: FB

Thanx.
Wat dey hve left properties yrs ago?
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nah, not a reliable source. Read what Shivani posted in the last few pages. I'm not buying it though lol

Ohhh... so they're more like predictions from fans. No point worrying over them then.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Watching that hug scene in your siggie, feeling nostaglic. I really want scenes like this, once they reunite. Intense, longing and waiting to meet and be with each other❤️

I LOVE this scene... I swear ya.. feeling ZaYa deprived..

Thanks for the WU.. Since colors has banned media they are releasing videos themselves.. God knows what the 'twist' is.. they are so tight lipped about it.. sometimes that makes me excited and sometimes scared..
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I LOVE this scene... I swear ya.. feeling ZaYa deprived..

Thanks for the WU.. Since colors has banned media they are releasing videos themselves.. God knows what the 'twist' is.. they are so tight lipped about it.. sometimes that makes me excited and sometimes scared..

Me too!! We got a bit of water after that drought, we need more though...

I'm glad they're promoting BI though, they know it's got real potential and a TRP gainer. LOL, i'm sick of the word "twist", gives us heart palpitations every time. All started off with Usman's death and then the dreaded third T..
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Next week is going to be eventful.. Apart from the episodes, we have Harshad's birthday AND the photo shoot. I can't wait for GR8 magazine.. ❤️