Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yeah, you aren't the only one...
Monday, hurry up, already!!

I never thought I'd actually like Mondays. 😳

LMFAO right, dem dreading sunday nights doe and now we are jumping of joy for monday to be closer
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

you know It's true😆Zaya didn't go on a honeymoon yet and this track would be a major trp garner so I wouldn't rule out any bold things☺️

You know after the reunion, I want everyone worrying like where are these two, Ab tak nahi aaye...kahan chale gaye... THEN I want Zain to just drop a msg that we are going away for sometime alone..do not worry about us and bye...

And we have the much wanted honeymoon
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You know after the reunion, I want everyone worrying like where are these two, Ab tak nahi aaye...kahan chale gaye... THEN I want Zain to just drop a msg that we are going away for sometime alone..do not worry about us and bye...

And we have the much wanted honeymoon

That would be perfect Shiv, i so want a honeymoon. They owe us one
-Facetious- thumbnail
I've never been this bored like today 😳

Another spoiler...

Guys get ready !!! within 20 days from today .. you might get to witness some major twists / halala ! suraiya's plans might get rehaan n aliya married soon but aftr 20 days .. things will hopefully turn positive ! Things wont b good even after zaya faceoff due to conspiracy ! suraiya might indirectly use rehaan n kids nw !
keep ur expectations a bit low for two weeks atleast !
-deeps beintehaa fb colors tv
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

I've never been this bored like today 😳

Another spoiler...

Guys get ready !!! within 20 days from today .. you might get to witness some major twists / halala ! suraiya's plans might get rehaan n aliya married soon but aftr 20 days .. things will hopefully turn positive ! Things wont b good even after zaya faceoff due to conspiracy ! suraiya might indirectly use rehaan n kids nw !
keep ur expectations a bit low for two weeks atleast !
-deeps beintehaa fb colors tv

LMAO i read that on facebook, she always predicts stuff like this. Wouldn't assume anything from it. It's been the quietest weekend, they should have given us a freakin precap, which would have left us with endless discussions.

Havve you listened to Manmarziyan from Lootera, i'm in love with it ATM.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LMAO i read that on facebook, she always predicts stuff like this. Wouldn't assume anything from it. It's been the quietest weekend, they should have given us a freakin precap, which would have left us with endless discussions.

Havve you listened to Manmarziyan from Lootera, i'm in love with it ATM.

Yeah I like that song too :))

Whatever this 'spoiler' is, it sure made my head spin... this weekend is super boring.. And now I was thinking when the show will air at 11, our waiting period is gonna extend more.. urgh..

*Edited to add*

Btw, the spoiler/prediction actually says that the climax is in 20 days... bas itna hi tha "THE TRACK" ??
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Yeah I like that song too :))

Whatever this 'spoiler' is, it sure made my head spin... this weekend is super boring.. And now I was thinking when the show will air at 11, our waiting period is gonna extend more.. urgh..

*Edited to add*

Btw, the spoiler/prediction actually says that the climax is in 20 days... bas itna hi tha "THE TRACK" ??

LOL, i'm not buying it, this track has to last at least another month right? They wouldn't end it so soon. If we really think the spoiler has some truth to it, then what about the whole doll fiasco and Zarina? I'm sure the CVs are concentrating on that for now

Is it moving to 11pm once BB starts or tomorrow? Waiting period of an extra 2 hours, hope the TRPs don't suffer, they've done so well this week.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, i'm not buying it, this track has to last at least another month right? They wouldn't end it so soon. If we really think the spoiler has some truth to it, then what about the whole doll fiasco and Zarina? I'm sure the CVs are concentrating on that for now

Is it moving to 11pm once BB starts or tomorrow? Waiting period of an extra 2 hours, hope the TRPs don't suffer, they've done so well this week.

It'll shift once BB starts, that is in October after JDJ ends. And if RR is ending on 19th, then we may get BI for 45 mins up til then.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Watching that hug scene in your siggie, feeling nostaglic. I really want scenes like this, once they reunite. Intense, longing and waiting to meet and be with each other ❤️
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan knows suri is against Aalia.She wants to seperate ZaYa.
He also knows Aalia loves Zain nd vice versa.
Suri's plan will fail .
Since RR is going off air, till BB starts we may get 45 mts. duration, like SSK and BV.