Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Maybe he thinks it is Aliya, but then that description throws him off and he believes a chudail can't be his Aliya

Hmm that's what I was thinking too...but, Usman's picture is a major hint! And that e-mail too...it said Aaliya Haider...come on CV's, don't make Zain stupid!
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Lol, you're like me! I procrastinate so much! I need to update my story now that I have a couple of days off.

#ProcrastinatingAllTheWay πŸ˜†
Actually, I wrote it a long time back, but I still need to add a few things here and there...and I've been caught up with college work so it's the last thing on my mind.

Update your story soon, it's really interesting! :)

#ZaYaForever
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: musicxolover

#ProcrastinatingAllTheWay πŸ˜†
Actually, I wrote it a long time back, but I still need to add a few things here and there...and I've been caught up with college work so it's the last thing on my mind.

Update your story soon, it's really interesting! :)

#ZaYaForever

I have the next part to write to it but I haven't gotten wrong to doing so cos I finish work so late and all that. I'll shall have it up soon.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

One thing I do like q bout the CVs and the show is that they don't drag tracks unnecessarily.

Tell me about it, in other shows it would have been months before Zain found out the truth about Nafeesa or anyone for that matter and him and Aaliya meeting would have been dragged for the longest time. I'm so glad this show manages to keep the suspense going without dragging things for a long period of time.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lmao he the chudail fits her doe especially since Zain called her that, oh wait that was dayan well the same thing than manπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
yo guys i think im BI deprived already
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

lmao he the chudail fits her doe especially since Zain called her that, oh wait that was dayan well the same thing than manπŸ˜†

LOL I thought the same! Zain gave her this nickname too but lets see if he puts the pieces together or not, either way they are going to meet soon

What has BI done to me? I no longer like weekends!! 😲

heavenlybliss thumbnail
LOL im waiting for Monday too!
This only happens when I know something interesting is coming up πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

yo guys i think im BI deprived already

Yeah, you aren't the only one...
Monday, hurry up, already!!

I never thought I'd actually like Mondays. 😳
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL I thought the same! Zain gave her this nickname too but lets see if he puts the pieces together or not, either way they are going to meet soon

What has BI done to me? I no longer like weekends!! 😲

LMFAO right M, that was such a cute scene and how later she was like at least tell me what you want for iftariπŸ˜† maybe he does but i feel like something else might happen and he might have time to really think about it.

LMAOOO what has it done to all of, who knew i would like and wait for monday πŸ˜•πŸ˜† lmao remember the days when we dreaded sunday nigts