Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i doubt hes going to taste the food, i need my wish list to get fulfilled man
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

VDay is months away though?

Like she did in the market in Friday's dream sequence? I want Zain to follow her around the dhaba

Most important question, you think Zain will have made the link, that it is his Aliya that owns the dhaba? He had enough clues

Yeah, but idk how old the link is...wtv, I'm just sickened right now. The girl was breaking down over the phone and people were laughing!!

LOL exactly like that, but maybe with some light hearted moments too; like the workers are just watching on the sidelines and commenting about how much Zain is gonna get yelled at or something 😆

I'd be surprised if he doesn't! It is pretty obvious now...especially after he got that e-mail too!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

okay so i want two scenes

1.)pool consummation

3.) when they finally unite a scene where aliyah just hugs him and tell him that shes tried of fighting the world, shes tried of being alone and i want Zain to say the same and be like trust me and let me handle all and aliyah to go like i love you AHH imma die if this happens

We're moving to 11pm, so i wouldn't lose hope yet...😆

and the second one sounds good, would be beautiful if we had a scene like this
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OH MAN this would be a dream come true if this happens. Beintehaa is getting the 11 pm time slot now so I heard that they can show bold show things.😳

Harshika and bold stuff = ☺️ ☺️!
Oh, and melted screens too. :P
musicxolover thumbnail

okay so i want two scenes

1.)pool consummation

3.) when they finally unite a scene where aliyah just hugs him and tell him that shes tried of fighting the world, shes tried of being alone and i want Zain to say the same and be like trust me and let me handle all and aliyah to go like i love you AHH imma die if this happens

I really want the second scene to happen! It'll be so heart wrenching and intense...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He should I mean he saw the picture of his father and then that email, how many girls are named Aaliya Haider and have Bhopal as part of their e-mail. The only thing that may throw him off is the employees description of Aaliya

Zain will find out soon enough though, Aaliya is going to be angry when she finds out that Zain is the owner of MKB and tried to get her restaurant shut down

One of the spoilers last week now make sense though. I was wondering how Zarina would know about Aaliya and Zain, she finds out because of Bilal. I wonder what Fahad and Bilal will do in Hyderabad, oh well just looking forward to more ZaYa scenes

Exactly Mandy, so many clues, wake up Zain babu!

Fahad will definitely worsen the situation, this will be a big blow to Zain as Aliya and Zain have both helped him in the past and it's because of his mistake with Shazia all this happened.

Zarina has a lot on her plate, playing with dolls, trying to take over BR and BV and then instigating Suri against Aliya. A very clever woman lol
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you know It's true 😆 Zaya didn't go on a honeymoon yet and this track would be a major trp garner so I wouldn't rule out any bold things☺️

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

i doubt hes going to taste the food, i need my wish list to get fulfilled man

Agreed, I don't think he will get a chance to taste the food.

Don't lose hope Zainab, the 11pm timeslot means they can show things they could not normally show at 9pm
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Harshika and bold stuff = ☺️ ☺️!
Oh, and melted screens too. :P

I know right. With their natural chemistry and professionalism I can just imagine ☺️ on top of that if it's in a pool☺️
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Someone needs to write an OS on all this man, fulfil my wishes people