and so sorry i didn't unres on your post. I shall go do that right now.πŸ˜›
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Mandy, nope nothing new. No spoilers yet πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh, I'll give you something; I just listened to a radio clipping where a guy dumps his girlfriend online as a V-Day present and honestly, I'm sickened right now...
Sorry, I know that's general stuff but I had to blurt it out. :P

I want to see a scene where Zain is trying to talk to Aaliya at her dhaba but she keeps ignoring him πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
VDay is months away though?
Like she did in the market in Friday's dream sequence? I want Zain to follow her around the dhaba

Most important question, you think Zain will have made the link, that it is his Aliya that owns the dhaba? He had enough clues
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay so i want two scenes

1.)pool consummation

3.) when they finally unite a scene where aliyah just hugs him and tell him that shes tried of fighting the world, shes tried of being alone and i want Zain to say the same and be like trust me and let me handle all and aliyah to go like i love you AHH imma die if this happens
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hey Mandy, nope nothing new. No spoilers yet πŸ˜†

Good hope it stays that way through the weekend, keep it peaceful and us in our bubbles of positivity and gutter minds πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heena i doubt he made the links he might be suspicious or something
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
But come on. Her email address, the name that came with the email, Usman's pic and once he tastes the food he will know he's eaten it before.
You'd have to be blonde not to, but then again anything happens in Indian dramas
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

VDay is months away though?

Like she did in the market in Friday's dream sequence? I want Zain to follow her around the dhaba

Most important question, you think Zain will have made the link, that it is his Aliya that owns the dhaba? He had enough clues

He should I mean he saw the picture of his father and then that email, how many girls are named Aaliya Haider and have Bhopal as part of their e-mail. The only thing that may throw him off is the employees description of Aaliya

Zain will find out soon enough though, Aaliya is going to be angry when she finds out that Zain is the owner of MKB and tried to get her restaurant shut down

One of the spoilers last week now make sense though. I was wondering how Zarina would know about Aaliya and Zain, she finds out because of Bilal. I wonder what Fahad and Bilal will do in Hyderabad, oh well just looking forward to more ZaYa scenes

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

okay so i want two scenes

1.)pool consummation

3.) when they finally unite a scene where aliyah just hugs him and tell him that shes tried of fighting the world, shes tried of being alone and i want Zain to say the same and be like trust me and let me handle all and aliyah to go like i love you AHH imma die if this happens

OH MAN this would be a dream come true if this happens. Beintehaa is getting the 11 pm time slot now so I heard that they can show bold things.😳
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago