Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Will she be able to PM them to me tonight? I'm an night owl, i stay awake during the night lol.

But thanks I'll ask her :D

Ask and you'll know lol... need to get back into sleeping early LOL. School starts Monday

#TEAMZAYA
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

P, Gagan has some, PM her i'm sure she will share :)

LOL, if they do a RM for Rehan and Aliya, the CVs will get death threats on FB LOL, some fans are unbelievable! I remember the threats when Zain said the third talaaq

And you never know, we just might be some of those bashers too! πŸ˜†
I know I'm not gonna keep quiet if they show that. 🀒

Even IF they do show a RM, things will never be the same between ZaYa! There will always be that dark cloud hanging over their relationship...and the purity of that relationship will be destroyed.
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

And you never know, we just might be some of those bashers too! πŸ˜†
I know I'm not gonna keep quiet if they show that. 🀒

Even IF they do show a RM, things will never be the same between ZaYa! There will always be that dark cloud hanging over their relationship...and the purity of that relationship will be destroyed.

The less said about bashers the better πŸ₯± I'll probably not watch the episodes until it's all over.

See, i'm thinking CVs would not ruin the purity of their relationship, they've been apart nearly a year and we still see the desperate need of being with each other, Zain going crazy looking for her and the dream sequence signifying that he won't give up no matter what she says. We may get close to a RM, but it won't happen, that being said we were sure that the third T would not happen and it didπŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

The less said about bashers the better πŸ₯± I'll probably not watch the episodes until it's all over.

See, i'm thinking CVs would not ruin the purity of their relationship, they've been apart nearly a year and we still see the desperate need of being with each other, Zain going crazy looking for her and the dream sequence signifying that he won't give up no matter what she says. We may get close to a RM, but it won't happen, that being said we were sure that the third T would not happen and it didπŸ˜†

Me neither, I'll keep track through WU's...gawd, please no RM!

If the CV's keep ZaYa's characters intact, then a RM won't happen for sure...because Zain won't let anyone near his Aaliya, let alone marry her, and Aaliya won't let herself be treated like a ping pong ball!
I really want to see more from Aaliya's side...till now they've been focusing a lot on showing Zain's pain but they've just stressed on her being a changed person. We've barely seen Aaliya's "chudail side" yet, so I hope the CV's portray that side of hers too this week...

@bold - Conclusion: We suck at reassuring ourselves. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shut up πŸ˜† Hi everyone πŸ˜›

#beintehaarocks
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Let a consummation happen, i want one in the pool now🀣
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nobody? πŸ˜• As I previously stated we don't really have much to discuss when we are happy. Also we are just turning around in circles with the RM/halala happening not happening and allπŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Hi Saheba, howZaYA feeling today?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UGH see when i say lets have a pool consummation all yas niggas jump on me like i told them to get butt nakes jeez

Make me Saheba #ZainsSpermPower
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

UGH see when i say lets have a pool consummation all yas niggas jump on me like i told them to get butt nakes jeez

Make me Saheba #ZainsSpermPower

You know the OS you need to write on their SR2, write an emotional wala, pool wala one