Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Even with the dark cloud of Rehan and RM at least they have shown rehan being aware of zaya and their love he never once questioned it and still feels its there, so when zain shows up i hope he backs off and is there for him coz zain really has no one in his corner at the moment and unless nafeesa's truth is revealed fahad will not be there for him or aliya. Forget the rest of the crazies at BV they all got enough drama with scary dolls and all lol. The other day the movie Chandini was on and i saw the climax scene where sri devis character was marrying the ML rishi kapoors friend even though she still loved the ML but coz he broke her heart and ended their relationship( coz he got paralyzed but later cured) and then thought he could waltz back like nothing happened, well he is all drunk upset obviously but coz the groom doesnt know the truth about them and then he is coming to see them get married and he slip on the stairs and sri devi just loses it and runs screaming at Rishi and starts screaming for someone to help him and how she cant live w/out him and the groom guy and the rest of the family realize how not over she is of her ex. Can u imagine a scene like tht for zaya lol aliya having to do tht but obviously i dont want anything bad to happen to zain for tht lol I know the scene is so filmy but when i watched tht movie for the first time i was like dude how is she gonna get with her ex and the other guy is nice but he has no clue and they r at the altar lol Her scream was epic though lol
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: manny136

Even with the dark cloud of Rehan and RM at least they have shown rehan being aware of zaya and their love he never once questioned it and still feels its there, so when zain shows up i hope he backs off and is there for him coz zain really has no one in his corner at the moment and unless nafeesa's truth is revealed fahad will not be there for him or aliya. Forget the rest of the crazies at BV they all got enough drama with scary dolls and all lol. The other day the movie Chandini was on and i saw the climax scene where sri devis character was marrying the ML rishi kapoors friend even though she still loved the ML but coz he broke her heart and ended their relationship( coz he got paralyzed but later cured) and then thought he could waltz back like nothing happened, well he is all drunk upset obviously but coz the groom doesnt know the truth about them and then he is coming to see them get married and he slip on the stairs and sri devi just loses it and runs screaming at Rishi and starts screaming for someone to help him and how she cant live w/out him and the groom guy and the rest of the family realize how not over she is of her ex. Can u imagine a scene like tht for zaya lol aliya having to do tht but obviously i dont want anything bad to happen to zain for tht lol I know the scene is so filmy but when i watched tht movie for the first time i was like dude how is she gonna get with her ex and the other guy is nice but he has no clue and they r at the altar lol Her scream was epic though lol

Aaliya know she's still I'm love with zain but cos she's a very very strict muslim she doesn't want to just get back with him like that. I don't know whether something happening to zain would trigger a reaction tho the creatives could take that track and be unpredictable like always. And with no media allowed on the sets, we hear nothing about what's gonna happen or what to expect.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hate how we have no idea whats going to happen with ZaYa regardless of spoilers, they werent even shown in the precap-__-
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

i hate how we have no idea whats going to happen with ZaYa regardless of spoilers, they werent even shown in the precap-__-

well we have email spec, hit n miss, rehan the disloyal hot dog, we might see his annoying kids this week ugh, if fahad does something against the land/dhaba so the hunger strike might happen n obviously the zaya meeting. as for the precap its the crazy doll ka raaz n bloody handkerchief ka raaz lol for suri
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, if ZaYa were shown in the precap, we would have been very restless and it would have made the weekend impossible to get through!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

well we have email spec, hit n miss, rehan the disloyal hot dog, we might see his annoying kids this week ugh, if fahad does something against the land/dhaba so the hunger strike might happen n obviously the zaya meeting. as for the precap its the crazy doll ka raaz n bloody handkerchief ka raaz lol for suri

oh it was fahad who sent the notice? lmao Suraiya i dont really care about
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, if ZaYa were shown in the precap, we would have been very restless and it would have made the weekend impossible to get through!

at least we would have something to talk about man
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

at least we would have something to talk about man

I know! We need some jhatka before Monday, so we can dissect it.
manny136 thumbnail

oh it was fahad who sent the notice? lmao Suraiya i dont really care about

Well fahad told billy to send it but billy sent it through MKB so zain would fight with him little did they know they are putting zaya on a collision course to crash into each other lol Suri and her secrets lol i just dont get why zarina took so many months to implement her plan if she knew this secret or was she waiting for both the boys to be out of the city before she did this. I guess all these yrs suri had usman to protect her from this secret but now tht he is gone zarina can use this secret. Still dont get her motive, was suri's dad tht helped Usman initially build his business empire and zari feels she should get her share?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I'm just happy with anything but a RM bus! Cannot deal with heart palpitations that will follow if it happens.