Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey SHiv!🤗

LMAO exactly i doubt its going to happen, honestly we have always predicted but the opposite has always happened.
Now since we are saying that the RM is too predictable ,imagine is happens people are going to hella pissed.😆

That is why the dream sequence was so significant and foreshadowed many of the future scenes between ZaYa. Aliyah is going to be consistent but Zains love and determination will not let him back down no matter what, shes going to keep trying but sooner or later will fall right back in his arms just like she did in the dream. The moment when she falls back, is the moment when shes going to give up on lying to herself, living such a lonely life regardless of people still around her, just giving up on life for once and being dependent on the only person she could trust with everything in the world-Zain

when they get back together, i want aliyah to tell him, to tell him how tired she is of fighting and than i want Zain to tell her trust me now and i will handle all. MAN Harshika will nail that scene

OMG Zainab, You don't know how much that thought scares me... I really hope RM doesn't happen... And it's not just this blind faith, but also the indications CVs have been giving from the time divorce was said first at the graveyard.

Yes, like always, CVs don't put scenes just for the heck of it, another reason why BI is not dragged. You are so right... Zain has his work cut out for him.. he needs to be the stronger one here and bring back his MEZ from the hole she's gone into. We have seen the journey of Zain, the hell he's been through in the past one year. Aaliya has bottled up her feelings and erected a wall around her heart. There has to be something huge for it to trigger and that'll be her seeing Zain again and realising that she's not really moved on. Of course she'll push away the thoughts and him. But Zain needs to be more determined here.

OMG I want that.. When they'll get back together they will value each other more and not just love.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

That's what i'm thinking too Shiv, she will be the one to ask Rehan, but Rehan will give her up in the end to reunite ZaYa.

He has to Heena. He may agree to Aaliya (if CVs show this) but he'll soon realize that Aaliya can only be Zain's.. He is her pehli and aakhri mohabbat..

CVs have kept Rehan rational and sorted so far, I don't see them doing a 180 on him. Whatever loophole they dig out at climax it has to be ZaYa, no RM.

Just look at Friday's episode... they both are heading towards their mustakbal, their future... Together!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

He has to Heena. He may agree to Aaliya (if CVs show this) but he'll soon realize that Aaliya can only be Zain's.. He is her pehli and aakhri mohabbat..

CVs have kept Rehan rational and sorted so far, I don't see them doing a 180 on him. Whatever loophole they dig out at climax it has to be ZaYa, no RM.

Just look at Friday's episode... they both are heading towards their mustakbal, their future... Together!

Exactly, it was clarified in Thursday's episode that Rehan hasn't done a 180 on us. Yes, he may have developed feelings for her and may pursue it because of Ghulam and Grumpy but he will want the best for Aliya in the long term. He knows it's Zain no matter what!

Friday's episode was perfect, the right balance of everything. They need to reunite fast man, i am getting so impatient lol!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG Zainab, You don't know how much that thought scares me... I really hope RM doesn't happen... And it's not just this blind faith, but also the indications CVs have been giving from the time divorce was said first at the graveyard.

Yes, like always, CVs don't put scenes just for the heck of it, another reason why BI is not dragged. You are so right... Zain has his work cut out for him.. he needs to be the stronger one here and bring back his MEZ from the hole she's gone into. We have seen the journey of Zain, the hell he's been through in the past one year. Aaliya has bottled up her feelings and erected a wall around her heart. There has to be something huge for it to trigger and that'll be her seeing Zain again and realising that she's not really moved on. Of course she'll push away the thoughts and him. But Zain needs to be more determined here.

OMG I want that.. When they'll get back together they will value each other more and not just love.

it scares the same, cause if the RM happens i dont know what to expect after that man? Cvs have constantly indicating that and very clearly too, since they played out all the keys but honestly, im sure they could find some way out of this RM thing. They need to understand the sentiments of the fans too especially the ones that have stuck out throughout.

Definitely, Zain cant give up cause if he gives up than there is no going back at all. Zain has to stay strong and believe in his love, in himself, and in his MEZ. He has to bring out Aliyah outta the shell that has blocked her true self out from the real world and has become someone else. Only he can bring back his Aliyah the one he knew, the one that groomed him into the better person he is now. Zain will be the only one to bring out those feelings. Rehan is an outsider whose been in her life for a year only, but Zain is Zain man and no one can just come and take his spot just like that.

its only natural for her to push him away for that will even motivate him and his urge will become to stronger to get her back no matter what he has to do or what he has to go through.

I really want such scene where she tells him how tried she is of fighting the world for herself and her love, shes just tried of keeping up with everything, she just wants some peace and i want Zain to tell her hes tried of it too and now let him take over cause enough is enough
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly, it was clarified in Thursday's episode that Rehan hasn't done a 180 on us. Yes, he may have developed feelings for her and may pursue it because of Ghulam and Grumpy but he will want the best for Aliya in the long term. He knows it's Zain no matter what!

Friday's episode was perfect, the right balance of everything. They need to reunite fast man, i am getting so impatient lol!!

Me.too Heena... this wait seems never-ending... And we have to go through this torture for two months at least... what torture.. DEAD 🤢
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

it scares the same, cause if the RM happens i dont know what to expect after that man? Cvs have constantly indicating that and very clearly too, since they played out all the keys but honestly, im sure they could find some way out of this RM thing. They need to understand the sentiments of the fans too especially the ones that have stuck out throughout.

Definitely, Zain cant give up cause if he gives up than there is no going back at all. Zain has to stay strong and believe in his love, in himself, and in his MEZ. He has to bring out Aliyah outta the shell that has blocked her true self out from the real world and has become someone else. Only he can bring back his Aliyah the one he knew, the one that groomed him into the better person he is now. Zain will be the only one to bring out those feelings. Rehan is an outsider whose been in her life for a year only, but Zain is Zain man and no one can just come and take his spot just like that.

its only natural for her to push him away for that will even motivate him and his urge will become to stronger to get her back no matter what he has to do or what he has to go through.

I really want such scene where she tells him how tried she is of fighting the world for herself and her love, shes just tried of keeping up with everything, she just wants some peace and i want Zain to tell her hes tried of it too and now let him take over cause enough is enough

Same here, I wouldn't know how to react if they go ahead with RM.. but wouldn't it be too predictable then.. we could always stop watching, read LUs and wait for Rehan to either divorce Aaliya or die.. Will CVs dig their own grave here considering the fact that now they have to battle against a new time slot.. would they deviate from the crux of this love story, ZaYa..

Beintehaa is an intense passionate love story of two soul mates, united by their destiny, the drama always surrounding them.. if it had been a drama series with some love story of leads woven around it, I'd have been REALLY worried.. but its the other way round.

It's a role reversal now... This time Zain needs to keep the faith and save his marriage.. the dream sequence foreshadows the entire thing... no matter how many times Aaliya denies, Zain can never be out of her life, he is her life and he will win her back.

I want that too... I want them to promise each other to just and only love the other, without any expectations, without any boundations.. that's what the last stanza of the title track says..
-Facetious- thumbnail
CVs are so clever man.. they gave the Precap about Zarina and Suraiyya.. they've kept everything about ZaYa's story under wraps, no media, no leaks,... they really want to keep the viewers hanging and predicting
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I finally have a day off work tomorrow, I can discuss the show and episodes for longer today!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Same here, I wouldn't know how to react if they go ahead with RM.. but wouldn't it be too predictable then.. we could always stop watching, read LUs and wait for Rehan to either divorce Aaliya or die.. Will CVs dig their own grave here considering the fact that now they have to battle against a new time slot.. would they deviate from the crux of this love story, ZaYa..

Beintehaa is an intense passionate love story of two soul mates, united by their destiny, the drama always surrounding them.. if it had been a drama series with some love story of leads woven around it, I'd have been REALLY worried.. but its the other way round.

It's a role reversal now... This time Zain needs to keep the faith and save his marriage.. the dream sequence foreshadows the entire thing... no matter how many times Aaliya denies, Zain can never be out of her life, he is her life and he will win her back.

I want that too... I want them to promise each other to just and only love the other, without any expectations, without any boundations.. that's what the last stanza of the title track says..

I dont think i will have anything to say either man, lmao like this only: it will be ZaYa only in the end, most likely to console myself. thats my problem. how would Zain even be showed than? only remorsing? err no, hes the only ML thats going to be accepted with Aliyah as the FL cvs needs to understand that, we dont wanna see Rehan, i dont get why they even got him in the show man.

thats the problem and the main issue all the fans have now. Its always been ZaYa. but theres always been drama around them which always kept them center of the attention No matter what track or what problem ZaYa were the main target in all. BUT now how the hell is it even going to work, im sure cvs knows that we dread Rehan scenes forcing him upon us more will just cause more problems within like EVERYTHING.

It was such beautiful scene where Zain held on to her tight regardless of how hard Aliyah was trying to escape, he will not and cannot even let go of her. It most definitely is a role reversal man. before Aliyah held on tight for the sake of her family and her own and now Zain will, hopefully Cvs do this right man, i just dont wanna see Rehan.

Defnitely, with no baggage or boundaries, their love as transparent as possible. It does, about how whatever they did it was WITH EACH OTHER ONLY, so let this be part of this saga if the portrayal of the content is good we will be hooked but if not than good luck to cvs cause they are going to get bashed and i am going to be one of those fans bashing
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Does anyone know someone who would have picturefor yesterday's episode?