Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I'm thinking Aliya might agree out of spite, or Ghulam might pull a fast one! Really disliked him this week!

The BGM they're using for Zain ATM, gets me everytime. He needs to find her ASAP\!

spite of what man, she better not, cause i feel worse for ZAin than her, its cause cvs are portraying Zain in a more miserable manner which makes sense but they should show a bit of remorse from Aliyahs side as well man.

honestly i feel so bad for him, in that dream sequence, the way he was hugging her, hes holding hope on a really thin thread and it better not get cut imma be so pissed, my heart breaks for him every freakin time
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

spite of what man, she better not, cause i feel worse for ZAin than her, its cause cvs are portraying Zain in a more miserable manner which makes sense but they should show a bit of remorse from Aliyahs side as well man.

honestly i feel so bad for him, in that dream sequence, the way he was hugging her, hes holding hope on a really thin thread and it better not get cut imma be so pissed, my heart breaks for him every freakin time

I know, Zain just looks so remorseful and in constant pain, I just want to go and hug him. On top of that, the stubble just adds to the effect. If you compare him to the old Zain, he has grown so much, he needs his Aliyah to feel complete again.

Cos he divorced her man, and Aliya feels there is no way Zain can have me now, it's all his fault hence they're in so much pain
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I know, Zain just looks so remorseful and in constant pain, I just want to go and hug him. On top of that, the stubble just adds to the effect. If you compare him to the old Zain, he has grown so much, he needs his Aliyah to feel complete again.

Cos he divorced her man, and Aliya feels there is no way Zain can have me now, it's all his fault hence they're in so much pain

Like on tuesday when Aliyah introduced she didnt even crack a smile but the next day she was all smiley and laughing, like what the. i thought she was all bitter and broken from the inside hence always staying cold but that thought totally ruptured when i saw aliyah laughing and smiling with the kids and rehan, w.e. the reason might be i feel like they should have shown her feelings a bit more clearly.

Exactly Zain has grown so much, honestly i have never seen such a smooth growth of any character, his character growth was great to watch cause it all made sense, he didnt just jump from never praying to praying in ramazan i loved how they portrayed aliyah teaching him, which was great.

Only Zain can fill in her voids, her empty-ness, her loneliness, and mainly the darkness in her life can only be filled with brightness by only ZAIN and ONLY Zain. Regardless of what we were shown, im going to make myself see more of the aliyah we saw on tuesday bitter and cold.

manny136 thumbnail
We are seeing more of zains pain coz he has been repenting for the past yr, we saw aliyas pain since eid, the poor girl got one blow after another and the breakdown after the last divorce was so painful to watch her questioning Usman, can't forget tht. zain's pain is out for everyone to see the way he looks, lives, works but aliya had to bottle up hers its become her armor now i guess once zaya see each other the flood gates will start coming out the anger, pain, tears, regrets and its gonna be a uphill task for zain coz even if aliya wants to be with him her faith, society and maybe even her family will be in the way and dont get me started on zains lovely relatives, zaya really need someone on their side.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys.. 🤗

No offense but I hate HDDCS.. Why do we have such 'brilliant' ideas...

The story is too predictable if RM happens.. And BI is anything but that. We know ZaYa are endgame and now the track is about how they do get back together AFTER losing all hope.

Zain won't let go of the thread he's been hanging onto..not until he sees Aaliya really moving on, which she may pretend to keep Zain away.. that's why I feel she may be the one to ask Rehan for marriage.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

We are seeing more of zains pain coz he has been repenting for the past yr, we saw aliyas pain since eid, the poor girl got one blow after another and the breakdown after the last divorce was so painful to watch her questioning Usman, can't forget tht. zain's pain is out for everyone to see the way he looks, lives, works but aliya had to bottle up hers its become her armor now i guess once zaya see each other the flood gates will start coming out the anger, pain, tears, regrets and its gonna be a uphill task for zain coz even if aliya wants to be with him her faith, society and maybe even her family will be in the way and dont get me started on zains lovely relatives, zaya really need someone on their side.

agreed, that is the reason i gave people for when they asked why she wasnt shown remembering Zain on their anniversary, for she has buried it way too deep inside of her, and something will have to provoke all those feelings to come out, and i guess that will only happen when Zain comes in front of her. I honestly want where she just explodes when Zain comes in front of her, vents out all.

SO than Zain could tell her hes going to win her back no matter what
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Like on tuesday when Aliyah introduced she didnt even crack a smile but the next day she was all smiley and laughing, like what the. i thought she was all bitter and broken from the inside hence always staying cold but that thought totally ruptured when i saw aliyah laughing and smiling with the kids and rehan, w.e. the reason might be i feel like they should have shown her feelings a bit more clearly.

I know!! Really irked me too, i was hoping for a scene where Aliya holds Zain picture and cries at night LOL. CVs are obviously playing with our heads, with the whole Rehan angle, i could slap both Grumpy and Ghulam. Go do your matchmaking elsewhere man, if Usman was here would have sorted them all out.

Exactly Zain has grown so much, honestly i have never seen such a smooth growth of any character, his character growth was great to watch cause it all made sense, he didnt just jump from never praying to praying in ramazan i loved how they portrayed aliyah teaching him, which was great.

I think CVs should focus on Aliya more this week, there has to be more to the bitter, chudail act she's got going. And what is with the hunger strike lmao!

Only Zain can fill in her voids, her empty-ness, her loneliness, and mainly the darkness in her life can only be filled with brightness by only ZAIN and ONLY Zain. Regardless of what we were shown, im going to make myself see more of the aliyah we saw on tuesday bitter and cold.

WORD!! Zain is the only one that can fully complete her and he's the one written in her taqdeer!!

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey guys.. 🤗

The story is too predictable if RM happens.. And BI is anything but that. We know ZaYa are endgame and now the track is about how they do get back together AFTER losing all hope.

Zain won't let go of the thread he's been hanging onto..not until he sees Aaliya really moving on, which she may pretend to keep Zain away.. that's why I feel she may be the one to ask Rehan for marriage.

Hey SHiv!🤗

LMAO exactly i doubt its going to happen, honestly we have always predicted but the opposite has always happened.
Now since we are saying that the RM is too predictable ,imagine is happens people are going to hella pissed.😆

That is why the dream sequence was so significant and foreshadowed many of the future scenes between ZaYa. Aliyah is going to be consistent but Zains love and determination will not let him back down no matter what, shes going to keep trying but sooner or later will fall right back in his arms just like she did in the dream. The moment when she falls back, is the moment when shes going to give up on lying to herself, living such a lonely life regardless of people still around her, just giving up on life for once and being dependent on the only person she could trust with everything in the world-Zain

when they get back together, i want aliyah to tell him, to tell him how tired she is of fighting and than i want Zain to tell her trust me now and i will handle all. MAN Harshika will nail that scene
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Hey guys.. 🤗

That's what i'm thinking too Shiv, she will be the one to ask Rehan, but Rehan will give her up in the end to reunite ZaYa.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too feel da same .to keep Zain away she may ask Rehan for marriage.
Rehan may find some loophole and he will unite ZaYa.Rehan is treating Zain as his bro.