Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

YES!!πŸ₯³Aliya is definitely not going to crumble at first..she will do her hardest to push Zain away. But Zain will not give up. He has to be the one to fight for their relationship. I hope Rehan steps back and plays cupid not that it is really necessary..Zain is more than capableπŸ˜‰

Tables have completely turned now... it's the other way round this time.. Earlier it was Aaliya, this time it's Zain who'll fight for their relationship. Ohh we can get the over possessive Zain too.. I so want to see that... he looks so hot then.. πŸ˜†
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pree/aaliya looks soo tiny in harshad/zains arms... she completely fits in his arms...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL did anyone realize how the song playing in the BG for the dream sequence had the mantra in it, they should have edited it out cause ya know Muslim showπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Pree/aaliya looks soo tiny in harshad/zains arms... she completely fits in his arms...

IKR it was just so cute how much he had to bent to hug herπŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

IKR it was just so cute how much he had to bent to hug herπŸ˜†

Made for Each other πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
well tweeples are happy πŸ˜†
#lovezayaforever
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Thank you Cvs for giving us a Zaya scene
Made my day which otherwise was not great considering the fact that I was ill

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Arghhh why it was dream 😭 I am just gonna take it as real for tthe meantime πŸ˜† Dude how did BI leave DABH behind ? Spoiler is so fake πŸ˜† Zarina has a mmaster plan. I wanna see hwo this track unfolds. Bilal is a cartoon πŸ˜† Zain is so much in pain. I think this is the best redemption track I have ever seen. They showed Zain's condition for only two days but that was enough to satisfy me. That pain in his eyes is so heart wrenching. Harshad is absolutely excelling in this scenes. I wanna still see old mischievous Zain wooing Aliya. I so wanna see their confrontation now !!! As long as I get Zaya scenes I am good πŸ˜†

YES i am so happy BI set a new record, all the haters can hate now, BI beat DABH which is Huge man, that show is always first, cause of BI colors topped UK and left behind SP. Appreciate BI you stupid channel.

Bilal cracks me up manπŸ˜†

Zain is in so much pain, every time going out with new hope to find her but comes back empty handed imagine how he broken and hopeless he feels. Every time wanting to just one glimpse of hers but never happens. Honestly he has redeemed but now only Aliyah is yet to be found, once that happens the last stage of his redemption track will play out. Harshad is great man.

I cant wait till they meet, i want a hug in that confrontation too
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Made for Each other πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

heyeee..

Word Count: 1

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

only if they dont any BS of making Zain think otherwise

I don't think so... even if it happens, it's going to bring out his possessive side.. he won't let her forget him easily.. And what he said today "hamara rishta kabhi nahi toot sakta...mohabbat se bana hai..." he'll keep trying to remind her that love no matter what happened in the past..

exactly at first she might deny which she will, she will be stubborn but Zain wont give up, his love is way stronger than anything and everything

It's the other way round now... this time Zain has to fight for their relationship... the moment he'll break and give up will be the moment she'll break too and come back to him ❀️

Word Count: 0