Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

See this is what i was saying heena fits in one arm lmao

Credit-Gagan

Zain is just like if not physically at least i can imagine and Aliyahs like noo nigga i want it to be real too🤣

lmao imma leave before i go nuts

Ahh, they're so adorableee!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

As long as we keep getting these dream sequences, i'm all up for it. Never been so happy with a freakin dream sequence

IKR! Usually fans would be pissed off but here we are all going crazy over this scene!!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey sruthi , today's episode was bomb !! really loved it. so end of week 1 after one year of leap . get zaya united already lol we can't wait to get em in one frame !! proabaly we gona wait for more full 2 months ?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

IKR! Usually fans would be pissed off but here we are all going crazy over this scene!!

It was them being in one frame and Harshad and Pree nailed the scene. Just what we needed after the drought
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

dont kill me guys but i feel like the real confrontation is going to be the opposite of the dream but than again thats why it was a dream

Who will kill you Zainab? Its the truth, as much as we all loved that dream sequence its quite obvious that Aaliya will not be melting in his arms anytime soon nor should she. I want to see him trying to win his love back and Aaliya trying to keep up this tough exterior when inside she is just dying, those scenes are going to be so intense!

musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Fahad is a little tattu maan!

LOL he's just...I have no words for him!
I'm waiting for the day when Nafeesa's doings are out in the open...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahh that hug was just magical! And i have no words for Harshika! Their chemistry is just tooo good to not be real LOL! And she looks so tiny in his arms but its also so damn cutee <333
And i think so as well. I think the CVs showed us this scene as a dream cuz they know that how we wana see it, however the actual scene might be the complete opposite. Oh well, as long i get to see them and their chemistry in one frame, im up for anything haha
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hey sruthi , today's episode was bomb !! really loved it. so end of week 1 after one year of leap . get zaya united already lol we can't wait to get em in one frame !! proabaly we gona wait for more full 2 months ?

Haha they aren't united yet 😆
No, that'll just be dragging it! I bet they'll be in the same frame by the end of next week...!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Who will kill you Zainab? Its the truth, as much as we all loved that dream sequence its quite obvious that Aaliya will not be melting in his arms anytime soon nor should she. I want to see him trying to win his love back and Aaliya trying to keep up this tough exterior when inside she is just dying, those scenes are going to be so intense!

LMAO M, Saheba shes a meanie😆.

Exactly half of his redemption track is done if you ask me and now the other will be complete as soon as he begins to work on his mission of getting her back. man i would love to see cheesy things here and there like flowers and stuff. But in all this i want Aliyah to scream and yell at him to tell him that they cant get back together without an halala with the wooing her back, he could begin to consultant people to find out a way. to which im sure till the end it will be only halala but they will find something else before the final words are out, well i hope they do
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Haha they aren't united yet 😆
No, that'll just be dragging it! I bet they'll be in the same frame by the end of next week...!

u sure sruthi ?