Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys this is so heart wrenching! I want zaroorat on them again, its just so perfect for them man!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PERFECT. I'm sad it was a dream! but man if their actual face-to-face meeting is when Zain makes this awesome entry right when Rehan was about to confess..muahahaha I would so prefer that πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Awesome Post dude!!

Yes I couldnt agree more
Cant wait for reality meeting
In tht dream sequence...i was lykπŸ€ͺ

THat dream sequence HUG was a killer!

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO at the spoiler.. if only... 🀣

LMAO its true doe, that never even happen,. Imagination is the keyπŸ˜† That would be one hella hot scene man

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

AAAH! Can't get over how beautiful that scene was, they need to keep giving us these dream sequences until they reunite. I'll be happy with it LOL

LMAO i agree but yet not so many doe i want to see reality hugs please
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Absolutely!! She'll ultimately have to bend to his determination, his love.. ❀️

Its not going to be easy for zain, he has to bend over backwards to get his aaliya back.. like he said at his fathers grave, she is very stubborn.. by the time he gets her back, BV will be in tatters, Suri will be a nut case, rift between the brothers... zain and aaliya has a lot of repair work ahead of them
-Aashima- thumbnail
Arghhh why it was dream 😭 I am just gonna take it as real for tthe meantime πŸ˜† Dude how did BI leave DABH behind ? Spoiler is so fake πŸ˜† Zarina has a mmaster plan. I wanna see hwo this track unfolds. Bilal is a cartoon πŸ˜† Zain is so much in pain. I think this is the best redemption track I have ever seen. They showed Zain's condition for only two days but that was enough to satisfy me. That pain in his eyes is so heart wrenching. Harshad is absolutely excelling in this scenes. I wanna still see old mischievous Zain wooing Aliya. I so wanna see their confrontation now !!! As long as I get Zaya scenes I am good πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

YES!!πŸ₯³Aliya is definitely not going to crumble at first..she will do her hardest to push Zain away. But Zain will not give up. He has to be the one to fight for their relationship. I hope Rehan steps back and plays cupid not that it is really necessary..Zain is more than capable πŸ˜‰
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

PERFECT. I'm sad it was a dream! but man if their actual face-to-face meeting is when Zain makes this awesome entry right when Rehan was about to confess..muahahaha I would so prefer thatπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

OMFG I want THIS!!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

Figured it was a dream 2 minutes in as it was too good to be true! πŸ˜›

But who cares.. I just enjoyed how looong it was.. Thanks CVS, that washed out the unnecessarily long Rehan drooling sequence out for me. So happy with the rest of the episode too, love the Billal-Shazia stuff! Also enjoyed Suri suffering.. πŸ˜‰

And there's something so sexy about Zain with the stubble hugging her so tight.. Hits all the sweet spots for the incurable romantic that is me. Huge brooding handsome guy.. Tiny beautiful girl.. All that intensity and passion.. Mmm!!!

LOL right, especially when the hug came. but actually when the hug happened i saw the change of outfits, Aliyah was wearing different clothes. It was a Rehan-less episode what else could be perfect, that sequence forwarded completely.

Harshad looks great honestly in that stubble, i love him in that. LOL right, shes so tiny hes so big and they fit perfectly. It was just so cute how much he had to bend to hug Pree/Aliyah
-cherryblossom- thumbnail

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

Figured it was a dream 2 minutes in as it was too good to be true! πŸ˜›

But who cares.. I just enjoyed how looong it was.. Thanks CVS, that washed out the unnecessarily long Rehan drooling sequence out for me. So happy with the rest of the episode too, love the Billal-Shazia stuff! Also enjoyed Suri suffering.. πŸ˜‰

And there's something so sexy about Zain with the stubble hugging her so tight.. Hits all the sweet spots for the incurable romantic that is me. Huge brooding handsome guy.. Tiny beautiful girl.. All that intensity and passion.. Mmm!!!

Me too... its too good to be true... aaliya cannot melt so quickly.. one tight hug and gussa chumantarπŸ˜•
..Zainab.. thumbnail

OMFG I want THIS!!!

only if they dont any BS of making Zain think otherwise

exactly at first she might deny which she will, she will be stubborn but Zain wont give up, his love is way stronger than anything and everything