Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OMG M right, I am so glad they didnt use the stool cause i could tell than nad i hate that. let the girl be short thats how its supposed to be, the man tall and the woman short dont make them the same height thats weird

Exactly! There is no reason to have the poor girl stand on a stool to match Harshad's height, its perfectly normal for the female lead to be short and the scene looked so much better without it. We were all in aww over their hug
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly! There is no reason to have the poor girl stand on a stool to match Harshad's height, its perfectly normal for the female lead to be short and the scene looked so much better without it. We were all in aww over their hug

M, they could have used so many other versions of BI like you mentioned, this song especially when the vocal parts just made it worse, the music was fine.

LMFAO WORD< like let the girl be, i mean they make her wear heels than make her stand on the stool bechari, imagine Pree😆 . that hug was beyond perfect man
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since we're all still in Lala Land after that hug, it looks like this thread is gonna be pretty peaceful this weekend.

Pssht, peaceful weekend? Yeah not likely; we'll probably get a stupid spoiler soon. 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Since we're all still in Lala Land after that hug, it looks like this thread is gonna be pretty peaceful this weekend.

Pssht, peaceful weekend? Yeah not likely; we'll probably get a stupid spoiler soon. 😆

LMAO that hug wasnt just a hug im telling other things were happening🤣😉

screw spoilers man, this week we were given spoilers for whole the next month anyway😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

M, they could have used so many other versions of BI like you mentioned, this song especially when the vocal parts just made it worse, the music was fine.

LMFAO WORD< like let the girl be, i mean they make her wear heels than make her stand on the stool bechari, imagine Pree😆 . that hug was beyond perfect man

I know! When I heard the song I'm like this doesn't fit BI, they've been classic for the perfect song selections but this was so out of place. That's alright though it is something I'm willing to overlook because of the scene we got, the emotions, the intensity, just too damn good!! You just did not want the scene to end. I'm sure fans are rejoicing since its been an entire week since we got a ZaYa scene with them in the same frame

Exactly! I'm sure Pree was thankful she didn't have to stand on a stool for once.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, just re watched it! Is Zain sniffing her hair in the beginning? So beautiful maan! This hug reminds of me of Simran and Raj's hug from DDLJ, not as bad as that but getting there!
So intense and beautiful! Not liking the new BI music, stick with the old man, they have so many beautiful tracks!
musicxolover thumbnail

LMAO that hug wasnt just a hug im telling other things were happening🤣😉

screw spoilers man, this week we were given spoilers for whole the next month anyway😆

Girl, if the, ahem, "hug" was this intense in a dream sequence, just imagine how it'll be when they actually come face to face! 😆

LOL I'm just saying, BIan's can usually never have a peaceful weekend 😆
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, just re watched it! Is Zain sniffing her hair in the beginning? So beautiful maan! This hug reminds of me of Simran and Raj's hug from DDLJ, not as bad as that but getting there!

So intense and beautiful! Not liking the new BI music, stick with the old man, they have so many beautiful tracks!

Yeah, he is! Asdjskjfhsk

I hated the song they used today. 🤢 Ikr, they've already got so many amazing tracks! But maybe it was just for this episode...? #Hopeful

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yeah, he is! Asdjskjfhsk

I hated the song they used today. 🤢 Ikr, they've already got so many amazing tracks! But maybe it was just for this episode...? #Hopeful

It's the best hug they have had, cannot get over it! Harshad's stubble makes it even hotter!! Maybe we need to tweet and message them about the music!
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That scene could also symbolize how Aliyah will be asked three times for RM(IF IT HAPPENS) two times she says yes but the last time she stops and it doesn't happen. LMAO maybe im just confused.
Yes confused you are.
I really hope rm doesnt happen man, and the different
halala will be different indeed.
I count on u ppl to be optimistic 😉 😛
But that hug though
how amazing was that?!
bechare harsh ko kitna jhukna pada hoga..
was he sniffing her hair? 😆
If the dream sequence was so freaking awesome imagine how their real meet will be?!
and when the actually reunite
p.- Shru,congrats on being a rockerz man.
p.p.s- Hi ya'll 😊