Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

This is called Perfection when an actor can emote better with emotions than words👏

yup that's Harshad Arora for you. Man he better wins all the awards! Guys vote for ITA and AVTA!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I just re-watched the hug scene LMAO Zain was enjoying it way too much🤣 like...lmao imma just shut up and leave!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Alright honestly, that hug scene would have been perfect it wasn't for the BGM!! Like, what was that? 🥱

I thought it was just me, I didn't like the song used today either. BI is known for choosing the best songs but this was bad!!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I thought it was just me, I didn't like the song used today either. BI is known for choosing the best songs but this was bad!!!

i agree why not just u noor hai or the ishq ka jazba man, lmao the song wasnt even going with the situation IMP.

when are they freaking going to play the damn sad BI song
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

the song was ok they should have edited it a bit better esp during the hug scene the mantras playing was lol Yesterday i heard Do pal ki from veer zara tht could have been used on zaya
..Zainab.. thumbnail
they could have used so many songs, this is when i miss Maan sir he had the best song selections
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys I just re-watched the hug scene LMAO Zain was enjoying it way too much🤣 like...lmao imma just shut up and leave!

Ohh no, you have to elaborate! 😉 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
err i didnt like the new BI song version, its not even related to the other ones, why cant the play the sad version of BI the original one this one is so crappy. Jeez man, Maan sir was so much better
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ohh no, you have to elaborate! 😉 😆

LMAO look at zains face when she hugs him back and look at hers, they freakin seemed more like about to...than just huggin🤣
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

LOL thanks!

it was really beautiful the first time ever i did not like the song played as the BGM, i rather just have the ishq ka jazba played which i dont understand why they dont play it or even tu noor hai.

LMAO we all are confused,

that was an interesting twist, i was always so hooked upon Usman having the dark past which was never revealed, maybe this is their dark past Usman and Suraiyas you never know.

True.. I saw someones post complaining about the song before I watched it and than watching it, I was like hmmm no. LOL! It was a nice song but it was wrongly used.. Awww I agreee!!! The Beintehaa sad songs are the best!!! But I can imagine them being used when Zain and Aaliyah actually meet.. maybe for a more intense effect.. if that happpensss🥳

I know! Usman mamu... he was such a loving character! I miss him.. Well tbh we didn't really get to know why Suraiyya/Zareena had such a bad relation before? Maybe that has something to do with it..? God knows, I'm just pondering now hehe I guess we all are... Awww Beintehaa 😳