Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well, studies calling...be back here later, adios :)
Can't get over the hug scene! <33
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Gosh, i missed the episode cos I fell asleep. Gonna watch it on the phone now. Super excited after seeing everyone's reactions.

yes it's a wonderful episode. after so long the week ended on a happy note and everyone is eagerly waiting for Monday πŸ˜›
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely episode indeed, just the way he engulfed her into his arms and bonus points for no Rehan gang!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same here, I do not want them doing a 180 like they've done with other characters. Many of us have requested that CVs make him exit gracefully

yup as much as I hate him being a potential third wheel and all my respect for him would actually skyrocket if he steps back and helps in reuniting zaya without an RM please.

So far the pace of the show is good. It's not going too fast or too slow. I think the CVs have finally found a momentum. I hope they keep it up now.😊
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes it's a wonderful episode. after so long the week ended on a happy note and everyone is eagerly waiting for Monday πŸ˜›

So good for hear. We can all relax this weekend lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You can call it a happy note for we have no questioning precap,LMAO
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love your post!!!!! It's so lovelyyy and making me go all smiilyyy hehe!!!!!!
I loved the Zain-Aaliyah scene today.. and love the symbolism.. I agree... Gosh that scene was so beautiful!!! I dunno, It just hurts seeing both of them so hurt and away from each other, I mean just meet already.. well after a while, you see i'm confused hehe! Awww their just.. I hope they get back together... 😳

LOL I want to know Surraiyya's story now... she got scared of a doll? but than the flashbacks were confusing.. Hmmm 😲
..Zainab.. thumbnail
This is called Perfection when an actor can emote better with emotions than wordsπŸ‘
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

she did look so frightened. Hats off to Suchitra Ma'am there!πŸ‘
LOL yes let's see how long it last πŸ˜† the moment she starts on her crap about bhopalis or something all this sympathy will go out of the window🀣

I felt for her too she was like a little kid terrified, but yes watch Monday I will hate her again

Originally posted by: musicxolover

ROFLLL those employees were hilarious!! 🀣

Poor guys don't know what's gonna hit them when Zain finds out who the dayan is!! πŸ˜†

I want to see their reactions when they find out exactly who Zain and Aaliya are πŸ˜†

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

I love your post!!!!! It's so lovelyyy and making me go all smiilyyy hehe!!!!!!

I loved the Zain-Aaliyah scene today.. and love the symbolism.. I agree... Gosh that scene was so beautiful!!! I dunno, It just hurts seeing both of them so hurt and away from each other, I mean just meet already.. well after a while, you see i'm confused hehe! Awww their just.. I hope they get back together... 😳

LOL I want to know Surraiyya's story now... she got scared of a doll? but than the flashbacks were confusing.. Hmmm 😲

LOL thanks!

it was really beautiful the first time ever i did not like the song played as the BGM, i rather just have the ishq ka jazba played which i dont understand why they dont play it or even tu noor hai.

LMAO we all are confused,

that was an interesting twist, i was always so hooked upon Usman having the dark past which was never revealed, maybe this is their dark past Usman and Suraiyas you never know.