Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

a creepy one. that laugh was so creepy 🤢

tht doll was ugly, scary and the creepy laugh wth was tht no child would be ok with tht kinda toy. It reminded my of those chucky dolls form Childs play movies those childhood nightmares lol But if suri played with it i guess its her kind of toy lol
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

ROFLLL those employees were hilarious!! 🤣

Poor guys don't know what's gonna hit them when Zain finds out who the dayan is!! 😆

I know he will be so pissed, he'll fell bad about aliya being tht way but can u imagine him coming to the dhaba and aliya ignoring him and those idiots watching them lol Wonder what zain will do there aww lol
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

tht doll was ugly, scary and the creepy laugh wth was tht no child would be ok with tht kinda toy. It reminded my of those chucky dolls form Childs play movies those childhood nightmares lol But if suri played with it i guess its her kind of toy lol

Exactly that's what i thought. no kid would play with a doll like that. Oh man don't even talk about Chucky..that movie scares me to death!!😭
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know he will be so pissed, he'll fell bad about aliya being tht way but can u imagine him coming to the dhaba and aliya ignoring him and those idiots watching them lol Wonder what zain will do there aww lol

Aww, I so want to see a scene like that!
I bet we'll get to see something like this soon enough :D
musicxolover thumbnail
Alright honestly, that hug scene would have been perfect it wasn't for the BGM!! Like, what was that? 🥱
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Alright honestly, that hug scene would have been perfect it wasn't for the BGM!! Like, what was that? 🥱

Yeah i was like dude Muslim show lol next time they have to be careful with song selection or at least editing they could have used the other BGM of the song for the hug lol
musicxolover thumbnail

Yeah i was like dude Muslim show lol next time they have to be careful with song selection or at least editing they could have used the other BGM of the song for the hug lol

Ikr! For the first time ever, I had to mute that scene in the episode :P
The song was so not...BI-style!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

that definitely is a possibility Shivani and I do not mind Rehan being used that way. better that than him making a 360 turn and start to plot or something..

Same here, I do not want them doing a 180 like they've done with other characters. Many of us have requested that CVs make him exit gracefully
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Henna is it me u indicating??? If so, thanks!!! I can go on writing abt the first 10 mins yaara :)

words just flow out when a scene touches me and these two emote so beautifully 😊😊😊

LOL yes, you're Meenakshi right?

#TeamZaYa
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh, i missed the episode cos I fell asleep. Gonna watch it on the phone now. Super excited after seeing everyone's reactions.