Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I don't know Shiv, Aliya was determined not to go and plus half the kandaan has come to H, maybe the story starts here. Zain might have to stay longer for one reason or another

Right!! He'll find reasons to stay close... but honestly I don't care if it's H or M, ZaYa have to be one frame and they will be.

Like Priyanka said, the new guy Ankush is here for 2 months so Hyderabad it is..
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an episode man!!! First of all i want to applaud the actors, what a marvelous job they do by actually breathing life into the characters!! They enable us to write about what we feel. The storyline, the screenplay and the actors -- all of them atleast enable me to put words into my review and today the first 10 mins was just outstanding!!!
Harshad and Preetika -- awesome work, God bless you both!!

Now coming to today's episode, readers bear with me pls if the post gets long :)

In that first 10 mins, i felt so much for Zain and Aliya today. Yes - Zain Abdullah made a grave mistake!! He could not continue to trust his Aliya when he saw the signature. He was beaten up and his mom was beaten up and hence he just shut himself off and refused to listen to what his heart was trying to tell him. Yes - the fight between his heart and mind could have been shown for one more episode in Matheran but well, am very glad we got atleast a glimpse of it. And the way circumstances played out, I will not blame him actually when he promised his mom. He still does not know to what extent his mom has gone to remove Aliya from hsi life. He just knew his mom dislikes her. So ofcourse when his mom gets beaten due to his wife, then his dad dies, how can we expect a person to think rationally then!!! I should say the CVs have shown the circumatances leading to their separataion pretty well.
Even though i never accepted Usmaan's death easily, but in that situation when you see your son and wife being taken away to police station, anything can happen to an already comatised patient!! The only complaint i had was why then Usmaan was exposed to all of his wife's doings when he had to die!! I still do not know how will Suri get exposed in front of Zain; my guess is (going by the current plot), she herself will give it all away when Aliya will save the Adbullahs. Let me not speculate and just keep myself in the moment :)

Aliya - she has toughened up, she cannot get into any relation as she knows she cannot love anyone else. The first 10 mins we see her not giving in to Zain initially but i guess we all know that only Zain can make and break her. He has already broken her and i guess now it will be the time to make her whole again!! When they actually meet, ofcourse we can expect her to not give in easily. But i guess she will when she sees things play out in front of her, when she sees how miserable her life is, how much he too is suffering for past one year!!
Yes, she was insulted in every turn, i was damn annoyed when Zain had thrown water on her face, but that man has i guess gone through hell by now. He does not have anyone beside him as a friend - not a single living soul cares for him. He still ONLY has his dad and Aliya's memory and the hope and determination that one day he will find her. The worst punishment for a man or a woman is when your loved one walks away without taking anything and by forgiving you for your mistakes. When that person just vanishes out of your life without a trace then one comes to know how much we take our loved one for granted!! How we just cannot understand that person's worth!! And am glad that Zain Abdullah today realizes it and I bet he will not let her go once he finds her!! I hope he will not what ever she says or does. If that dream clip is an indication of their feelings then Zain's determination is like a rock. He knows that their relation cannot just break and they cannot move on as they are always connected. They are the one for each other. Aliya too feels it and that is why she feels Zain in the market for a moment. And when two people are meant for each other, fate some how brings then again and again together. Its upto the writer to use fate and her tactics smartly now .. LOL.
So, i loved the fact that the song selection was perfect, loved the dialog, and also loved how he just was not letting her loosen the hug!! He just held tight as he knew eventually that she will return the hug and oh BOY... did she return it with the same intencity as Zain's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!

And then Zain Abdullah finally reaches his destination - the dhaba :). I hope he really puts all this together and comes to the understanding that the chudial is none other that ALiya. I loved the way these two were describing her and Zain was impatient to just know the name :) And then the email arrived!! See how fate is paving out the path to make them come face to face with each other. I actually am liking the buildup. Lets wait and see what will happen.

So Fahad and Bilal are coming to HYD...interesting. And Suri has an ugly past which actually traumatises her... very interesting. This actually indicates that Aliya's entry in BV is the only way to slow down or defeat Zarina. No one can beat that lady as she knows Suri's weakness - all the weak points i must say and she is hitting on all at the same time!! Smart!!

Overall a wonderfully envisioned episode which paves the path to so many things again!!
I want to wait and see what the writer has in mind to unite these two!! I still deep down feel there will be no RM. I still feel Rehan will come of use to Zaya. Lets see. we have been disappointed with some plots before so my expectations are low :)

But things i would definitely not like to see --
1. More MUs between Zaya as a result of kids calling her ammi in front of Zain or she thinking that he must have got married. Even if it is thought, i hope it gets cleared asap.
2. I would have loved to see GHULAM and SHABANA not forgiven so easily!!! But i guess we cannot do anything abt that. ATleast now, Aliya should not be shown trusting them too easily. I know they are parents, they were worried but bottom line - they had lied. This time atleast they should just back off and let their girl decide what she wants.
3. Nafeesa cannot be forgiven so easily!! No way. Her truth has to come out in front of Fahad atleast and i hope it will come out soon in HYD itself. Guilty feeling of hers will not bring back Usmaan!! So pls don't make us see her roaming around free for long!!

God Bless!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Right!! He'll find reasons to stay close... but honestly I don't care if it's H or M, ZaYa have to be one frame and they will be.

Like Priyanka said, the new guy Ankush is here for 2 months so Hyderabad it is..

Arr ya paar (think i said it right? lol). We just need the two of on the screen together. It would be more beautiful, if we see Aliya in a setting where she is more comfortable. I want it to be H as i want them workers to see the change Zain brings into Aliya's life and give her new nicknames.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Arr ya paar (think i said it right? lol). We just need the two of on the screen together. It would be more beautiful, if we see Aliya in a setting where she is more comfortable. I want it to be H as i want them workers to see the change Zain brings into Aliya's life and give her new nicknames.

LOL.. that'd be so cute.. I'd take anything that's outside that loony villa..
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

LOL, hella awks maan!

But i actually liked it u know!! It made me realize or give a hint that maybe they are still intact :) .. i mean he did call her as Aliya Zain Ab
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

LMAO.. now who doesn't want to see THAT 😈

Oh Boy, i would love to see it play out too!!!! Are they all blind???? Can they not see that she still loves Zain and cannot love anyone else??????????
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

You know they could have shown him recognising her with the taste of her food too.. but the mail stopped him midway... he'd put all pieces together soon..

I'm waiting to see Aaliya's reaction when she realizes what MKB stands for..

Oh yes i was about to point that in my review too but guess i missed it!! Once he tastes the food he has to know that its his Aliya's making!!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Agreed, Aaliya will probably tell Zain he lost all rights to touch her the day he divorced her. We are going to see a bitter Aaliya when it comes to Zain and who can blame her? I love the guy and feel for him but Aaliya is not wrong from her POV either, the only reason why Zain is so miserable now is because he is aware of repents the pain he put Aaliya through.

Zain is going to understand even more so why Aaliya is like this after hearing the description her employees gave her of, I'm sure Zain never thought he would see the day someone calls his Aaliya a dayan!

@BOLD -- So true Mandy!! He will feel more bad as he will know that she is like this today bec of him and i guess that will increase his will and determination to change her and we all know only he can do that!!! I guess it is a role reversal now!! He will have to be patient and i guess both will eventually love more deeply now as they both know wht pain and misery is
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M, what a beautiful review of the episode, hopefully will expand on your points later :)
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

M, what a beautiful review of the episode, hopefully will expand on your points later :)

Henna is it me u indicating??? If so, thanks!!! I can go on writing abt the first 10 mins yaara :)

words just flow out when a scene touches me and these two emote so beautifully 😊😊😊