Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't see Rehan plotting Saheba.. yes we may be upset about him not informing Zain about Aaliya's whereabouts or following her... that's creative liberty and we need to overlook such things..

He'd himself back out when he'll see for himself that Aaliya is far from getting over Zain.. And if CVs do the ruju thing, he can always play the one to bring that truth out too and declare ZaYa as still married...

So many possibilities...sigh.. I just want them to be together, no matter how they do it..

Aalia must hve told him nt to tell Zain.
He will nt propose once he sees Zain.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By the way once zain finds aaliya he wil try to get her to mumbai, which she will refuse, then what is he going to do... shift to hydrabad ????😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

By the way once zain finds aaliya he wil try to get her to mumbai, which she will refuse, then what is he going to do... shift to hydrabad ????😕

I was wondering the same.. Fahad sent a notice for that place where the dhaba is... so maybe he'll stay overlooking the construction which is supposed to happen around that place..

Now that Bilal too is going to Hyderabad, Zarina would soon tell Suraiyya about Aaliya back in their life.. it doesn't matter if it's Mumbai or Hyderabad, we'll see them in same frame now.

I was wondering the same.. Fahad sent a notice for that place where the dhaba is... so maybe he'll stay overlooking the construction which is supposed to happen around that place..

Now that Bilal too is going to Hyderabad, Zarina would soon tell Suraiyya about Aaliya back in their life.. it doesn't matter if it's Mumbai or Hyderabad, we'll see them in same frame now.

Yaa... zain working in a dhaba, that is the only way he can stay close to her and woo her back....😲 ... but he work there as what...😆...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
If zain indeed shift to Hyderabad to woo aaliya back we can get to see our wishes come true... BV turning into lunny villa...😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey P, the episode was beautiful! Go watch it!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The other day everyone was talking about moving back to Mumbai... And now when ZaYa will come face to face, there's no hiding.. So guess all will return to Mumbai.
Goodnight people.. catch up tomoro...😃

The other day everyone was talking about moving back to Mumbai... And now when ZaYa will come face to face, there's no hiding.. So guess all will return to Mumbai.

But ankush track is for two months.. he lives in hyd.. so he will not move... zain will be in hyd for sometime.. i think
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't know Shiv, Aliya was determined not to go and plus half the kandaan has come to H, maybe the story starts here. Zain might have to stay longer for one reason or another